flowboy

Experience collection: "Childhood-aware Life Purpose Coaching"

19 posts in this topic

Since I put up www.erikjongbloed.com in 2019 and officially started what I would today call childhood-aware life purpose coaching, several people from this community have also opted to work with me, and I thought it'd be nice to collect some of those experiences in a topic that others can read if they are curious about what I do.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

I'll start...

I was approached by Erik after he read some of my journal here and I decided to see if some coaching would help me work through some of my problems. I learned a lot of things about myself in the couple of months of sessions I had with him.

Erik’s style is conversational - over video, where he would pick up on certain things I said and explore them more deeply and thoroughly. Often this resulted in “releasing” and expressing my emotions physically by shouting, movement, crying and so on. I found these sessions to be very powerful. Erik also gave me a range of more introspective written exercises and breathwork to do in my own time – which were very good for making me more aware of where I’m “stuck” in my reasoning and why I’m behaving in certain ways; but also to detach from or at least reframe differently the traumas of my past.

I can honestly say I feel generally calmer within myself, and have learnt that it’s important to take myself more seriously and that my needs and desires are important to listen to – all if I want to create the life I want. I do still have much work ahead, but I feel I’m in a better place mentally to get to where I want to be. Thanks Erik!

All stories and explanations are false.

SELF HEALING SEQUENCE

Guided meditation. Apply for:

low self-esteem * feeling anxious * feeling lost * feeling small * feeling insecure * getting disproportionately angry * feeling worthless * feeling unattractive

or when some other inner experience is stopping you from expressing yourself confidently and authentically

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Hello

My name is Elias, and I can honestly say that Erik’s coaching was a great boost for my growth. I approached him in December and worked some months with him. My main goals were coming nearer to my vision, more authenticity and overcoming limitations in different areas of life.

Working with Erik felt enjoyable and safe. In the coaching sessions I became aware of blockades, limitations, new perspectives, and new possibilities in regard to how to approach things. With Erik’s support, I discovered and actualized a part of my potential that before was more difficult to access or hidden.

When I compare myself with Elias from December, I can say I’m more centered, more aware of myself, I’m clearer with what I want out of life, I trust myself more, I’m more disciplined, I’m much more aware that I literally can do what I want because I’m good enough NOW, I’m executing more, my social relationships bettered, and I’m in general more confident that before in social circumstances and life in general. My work in all these areas of course is not finished, but after the coaching I’m nearer and more in alignment to my goals than before the coaching! I also have a wider tool kit of techniques, an updated mindset and ways of approaching things that I still use after the coaching.

I’m happy that I took the coaching and would do it again! :)

PS: if you’re interested: my final talk with him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjD-N8qeoI

@eliasvelez  Huge pleasure working with you, and thank you for writing all that ? Onwards and upwards!

Including the video for completeness:

THE SEESAW SECRET

Free e-book on releasing unwanted behaviour patterns, bad habits and addictions

choosing the wrong relationships * smoking * emotional eating * other addictions * procrastination * repeated unpleasant interactions with family members or strangers

Includes a worksheet for creating a personalised strategy

should you get coaching?

Edited by flowboy

One of my fav. clients. Asked to keep his forum name separate from the video, so I'm posting it for him.

Thanks to an exercise which Erik gave me, I discovered that it is not a failure to change goals quickly - it is rather a sign of quick progress, and a natural change of priorities. Those moments of a shift in perception of my life are what I love about working with a coach. You can confront your narrow bubble. Previously, I would be stuck in pursuing a goal that have already expired, or I would use tools which didn't work anymore. Now I feel much more freshness in my personal development!

HARDCORE SHADOW INTEGRATION

I'm currently looking for 4 more people who are serious about their personal growth, to join me on a journey deep into your psyche, where we find your darkest destructive desires, the source of the deepest fears that are running you, and face off with your demons once and for all.

We do this in the form of guided individual sessions combined with group sharings.

All online, from the comfort of your own home.

getting triggered * anxiety holding you back * childhood and adolescent trauma * projection and misinterpretation of reality * getting overwhelmed by emotions that keep you from expressing yourself authentically and being your best self

THIS IS NOT THERAPY - do not apply if you are not mentally healthy. DO NOT APPLY if you are not serious, if you are looking for some "quick fix", or if you just don't have time to work on yourself. Also if you struggle to pay the bills, don't apply because this is not free.

should you get coaching?

Edited by flowboy

I am so thankful for Erik for always being honest with me and providing me with information that is relevant to my situation. 

He analyses each situation with sharp accuracy ,looking at problem from multiple angles and is able to understand everyone in question (if the problem involves multiple people). He's very straightforward, but in a way that one can handle the truth. 

He's helped me realize the problem that I wasn't aware I was having, and he didn't even need to do that. He decided to do that out of pure intentions and I respect him a lot for that. He occasionally checks up on me, again, not needing to, but because he wants to, and those little things show me that he has pure intentions to help people in need.

I thank him again for being so kind and generous.

You're setting a great example, Erik ❤️ Keep it up ❤️

Edited by somegirl

First off, I'm glad I listened to my intuition when deciding to contact Erik. Based on his inputs on the forum(which doean't have to be the rule), I'd say it's pretty obvious that he is a developed self made person who got over some deep personal issues. Big respect ?

Erik was the first person that I ever opened up to about some deep personal topics, and just by him listening and presence, I felt a relief and further clearness of what I'm supposed to be doing. The real work has to be done by You, but his guidance is brilliant and talking to him feels clean and pure

I have a feeling I'll be writing a big success story in a couple of months, and it definitely wouldn't be the case without Erik helping me out. I am sincerely forever grateful.

Keep doing the work brother, peace and love ❤️

Hello,

My name is Jakub and I would like to share my experience working with Eric.

I think, I've actually got to learn from Eric before he even launched his coaching. I approached him directly here, on the forum, since I was unsure about my relationship at the time and I always liked his opinions here on the forum. He was kind enough to offer to meet me and talk with me about my problems.

I was very surprised by the level of his understanding and clarity which he brought into the issue. I've met him (online) couple times since then ( I think around 5 times) and he always was able to help me figure out my issue. As I mentioned I was not directly part of the childhood-aware life purpose coaching. We were usually talking about my personal issues and my relationships.

Thanks to Eric I was able to set up my current relationship to be of very high quality (both mine and my gf's words :)) as well as gain a very deep understanding of what it means to be a man with healthy masculinity. I was always pretty anti relationships, anti woman and general I'd say anti life (I know, quite toxic) and thanks to his coaching I managed to turn that around.

I can not recommend his life purpose coaching as I have not attended it personally, but I can not imagine it being of low quality after what I've experienced with Eric. To me the way he approaches life and woman as a man is highly insipirational. I would even go as far as saying he has become sort of role model to me (eventhough we never really met).

Jakub

@Valach Thank you for the kind words brother. Glad to hear about your high quality relationship still going strong?

Right now I just want to say thank you. You have a healing spirit and you are a wonderful man placed on earth. You are an inspiration. My sister is a scorpio and you are a scorpio and I know from experience, you guys are awesome, a blend of maturity, seriousness and pleasantness. You rock Mr. 

This is just an opener. I will write a very detailed review once again some day. 

You enormously helped me and I felt blessed to be in touch with you. 

Thank you Erik. 

From my heart. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson  Melting my heart on a Thursday morning? Don't know what I did to deserve this lovely comment but thank you. You are wonderful.

@flowboy you're a very loving person, I can almost feel your energy across from the screen. 

You have a caring soul. You are truly wonderful, loving and caring. 

Thank you for your time and thank you for being there. ?

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson