Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
no_name

Do you understand why things happen?

7 posts in this topic

When you “become enlightened”, do you start to understand why things happen? Like today I was going to the gym, but when I arrived there they had to close it due to emergency. I got upset, but I went for a run/walk instead and listened to a good audiobook.

If your higher power is guiding you and throwing things on your path and if you just trust the process, wouldn’t you be much more happier and stress free? Or would you just be kidding yourself that everything is going to work out and everything is going according to some higher “plan”?

Why would I create a war in my reality? Why would I make it so much harder on myself that it’s already been? Would things get better if I just start trusting the process? 

There is a quote by Albert Einstein “reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one” - if I create my own reality, why is it so shitty sometimes? Why is it not what I want? 

Edited by no_name

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

When you awaken, you see that there is no causality. Cause and effect or beliefs in higher power or superstition are a projection of the mind. Life is just unfolding by itself, without cause or a willful creator. 

So there is no purpose to anything that happens to you, although life will tend to confront you with your unconsciousness. This is not because there is some mystical law or principle that pulls you to see what you are not confronting. It is just because as long as you live with internal discords, you will continue to see how they manifest in your life.

Spiritual folks tend to focus on the positive relationship between man and God, because most of them are hippies. And they focus on feminine love. There's no hell in the new age ideology. There's only heaven, and it's here and now. Very disconnected and unrealistic way of perceiving the world.

Religious folks have a more balanced way of looking at that relationship. For a religious person, God is not all roses and butterflies. Rather, God is partly harsh, and so sometimes He intentionally give us trials, for reasons that we may or may not be aware of, but should believe that they're good reasons.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

No. Srs I don't get why things appear. Especially tripping, I just have no control, and am cannonballed through all sorts of bizarre imagery... Why are there elves peeking out of hatches? Why are magician jesters poking out from doorways?

Why has everything become a prism of red and white horizontal planes forming corridors in which I speed through past distorted cartoon humanoid apparitions, as I completely lose my mind to insanity and remember: "oh, yeah, I remember this now..."

I could never come up with that shit if I tried. Most of it is not even explicable, I don't even have words to describe... I feel at its mercy.

38 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

I could never come up with that shit if I tried. Most of it is not even explicable, I don't even have words to describe... I feel at its mercy

Wow, I guess it’s impossible to understand then