Medhansh

How to deal with bullies and assholes at college?

145 posts in this topic

@Medhansh You legend! That was epic! Still go complain you cant focus on school and life when 2 chiwawas following you around and barking in your ear...

2 hours ago, Medhansh said:

@Something Funny @something_else @Raze @Federico del pueblo @NoSelfSelf @somegirl @Yarco @TurquoiseAngel @puporing @Loba @Aleister Crowleyy @aurum @Razard86 @Ulax

Thank you guys for the diverse and great suggestions. I wanted to share with you what happened today in college between me and him. I will call him S, for avoiding confusion. 

I went early to my college, as I always do. Then I went to the staff room to find my Class Coordinator to complain to her about S. Unfortunately, she wasn't there. I didn't have the balls to just smash through into the HOD's room without checking in with my Class Coordinator. So I dropped the idea for that time. 

S hadn't interacted with me for the entire day. Fast forward to the last class. I was sitting 2 rows away from S, studying. Then began the drama-

1. He called me where he was sitting- "Hey, come here for 1 minute." I said no. Then he called me again, saying that it was just for 1 minute. Right from where I sat, I said- "Say the work." Actually, I said a Hindi version of this statement, which was a bit rude and showed absolute disinterest. He said that he needs me for the presentation (we are in the same group- our teacher made the groups). Well, I know that was absolute bullshit. Because he had already called me many times with the same excuse, and also we had cleared all the doubts about our presentation. Then I told him that everything is already clear about the presentation, and I kept sitting where I was. Then he said that R is calling me. R is S's friend who helps him to harass me. I said no. Then he said that K is calling me. K is a girl I like, and he said it right in front of her. I made a dismissive sound and shook my head negatively, meaning that I still wouldn't come near his seat. Then he said- "Your daughter is calling you, come here!" Here comes the fun part. I said- "Your mom is calling you, come here!" S's female friend, who was sitting next to him, started laughing when I said this.(This mom insult idea I got from Yarco) This shocked both him and his friend R. R started saying how I abused his mom and tried hyping him up for a fight with me. Then S said that he's missing me. I said,  "Come sit on my lap then." Many people started laughing. Remember that we were 2 rows apart and both of us were talking very loudly, right from where we sat. The entire class has 4 rows. This shook him and R again. Earlier I used to go to them within one or two attempts. But today they called me at least 6-8 times and I didn't budge. Basically, my frame was stronger than theirs. By then our maths teacher had arrived for the class. 

2. Our teacher was teaching a concept and I was trying hard to focus. Then he gave me a phone call. Usually, all students keep their phones on silent. But I keep it at medium volume because I don't want to miss important calls. He knows this, and that's why he and R have called me multiple times in the past. Whenever your phone rings in a silent class, the teacher as well as the students turn their attention towards you, and it's a slightly embarrassing situation. The first time he called me, I picked up his phone and said some mildly abusive words. He said something unclear and then cut the phone right in the middle when I was asking him to clarify. He got his satisfaction. The second time he called me was different though. I looked at him, and said, "What are you doing?"(This confronting him loudly idea I got from Yarco as well- love you buddy). I said this quite loudly and the teacher and the students turned towards me. Then I told the teacher, "Mam, he's calling me mid-class! Now you only decide what to do to him." She said nothing but he didn't call me another time. Then after a few minutes, he was talking to R. The teacher saw him and said, "What are you doing?! Calling someone mid-class, and now talking to your friend?! Get out of my class if you don't want to study." That meant my tactic had worked. 

3. When our maths class was ending, R said, "Come here for 1 minute". Again to get me near where they sat to tease/insult me. I said no. He said it's just for 1 minute. I said no. He again said that it's just for 1 minute. I said that I am going straight to my home. And I went out. They could not follow me because their attendance was still pending. 

4. When I was walking outside the college, right where S did the car stunt yesterday, he called me from behind. S and R were quite behind me. I was going with my classmates. S and R called me twice, but I didn't pay attention to their calls. I didn't even turn behind to see them. Then after a few seconds, S crossed me and my friends with his car, R sitting next to him. But today he didn't try any funny business with his car. He drove normally. I think it was because of the number of people I was with. Yesterday when he did the car stunt, it was just me and my friend- total 2 people. Today I was with 7 people. I think that because of the huge number of people he didn't try any such thing, because there's more risk involved in that kind of a situation. 

That's it guys. These were the 4 interactions me and him had today. Quite different, right? I think this method- standing up for myself by insulting him back and/or confronting him-will work well. But I don't really know how long will I be able to come up with such witty one-liners and insulting comebacks, etc. Today I was charged with the collective frustration of many weeks. I don't know if I can do this daily or not. But you don't really know unless you try, right?

I will try this approach for the next few days- one week approx. If I fail, or if the situation demands- I can always become the tattler by complaining to my teacher/HOD.  

I will keep updating this thread as I keep interacting with S on a daily basis. I will ask you guys for advice whenever something goes wrong. You can consider this as your daily dose of drama, lol. Love you guys. 

Amazing! I'm glad you're starting to assert yourself.

He'll probably keep trying for some time, to see if you crumble again.

Just keep up with it.

Maybe write down 2 or 3 lines each day that you can use in the next situation.

"Didn't your mom teach you any manners?"

"No, I shouldn't be talking to you. You need your time to study. Trust me, it's better if you focus your energy on your studies, you'll get better grades (finally)."

"Look, other people don't get everything gifted from their parents and have to work for certain things. I get it that you're bored, just watch some Netflix or whatever."

"You miss me? But you're sure that you're heterosexual, right? Just talk to your friend instead."

"So you miss me? Damn, will you also stalk me and take photos out of some bush."

"I can send you a photo of me. Everytime you miss me, just pull out your phone and look at the photo. This should help."

"Just speak about it with your therapist."

"Haha I didn't even expect so much witticism/humor from you."

"Haha that was more intelligent than what I would have expected from you."

"Are you lonely? I'm sorry for that... really...must be tough."

@Medhansh Fucking amazing dude, so nicely done

You will find that standing up to bullies even once or twice often causes them to stop

7 hours ago, Medhansh said:

@Something Funny @something_else @Raze @Federico del pueblo @NoSelfSelf @somegirl @Yarco @TurquoiseAngel @puporing @Loba @Aleister Crowleyy @aurum @Razard86 @Ulax

Thank you guys for the diverse and great suggestions. I wanted to share with you what happened today in college between me and him. I will call him S, for avoiding confusion. 

I went early to my college, as I always do. Then I went to the staff room to find my Class Coordinator to complain to her about S. Unfortunately, she wasn't there. I didn't have the balls to just smash through into the HOD's room without checking in with my Class Coordinator. So I dropped the idea for that time. 

S hadn't interacted with me for the entire day. Fast forward to the last class. I was sitting 2 rows away from S, studying. Then began the drama-

1. He called me where he was sitting- "Hey, come here for 1 minute." I said no. Then he called me again, saying that it was just for 1 minute. Right from where I sat, I said- "Say the work." Actually, I said a Hindi version of this statement, which was a bit rude and showed absolute disinterest. He said that he needs me for the presentation (we are in the same group- our teacher made the groups). Well, I know that was absolute bullshit. Because he had already called me many times with the same excuse, and also we had cleared all the doubts about our presentation. Then I told him that everything is already clear about the presentation, and I kept sitting where I was. Then he said that R is calling me. R is S's friend who helps him to harass me. I said no. Then he said that K is calling me. K is a girl I like, and he said it right in front of her. I made a dismissive sound and shook my head negatively, meaning that I still wouldn't come near his seat. Then he said- "Your daughter is calling you, come here!" Here comes the fun part. I said- "Your mom is calling you, come here!" S's female friend, who was sitting next to him, started laughing when I said this.(This mom insult idea I got from Yarco) This shocked both him and his friend R. R started saying how I abused his mom and tried hyping him up for a fight with me. Then S said that he's missing me. I said,  "Come sit on my lap then." Many people started laughing. Remember that we were 2 rows apart and both of us were talking very loudly, right from where we sat. The entire class has 4 rows. This shook him and R again. Earlier I used to go to them within one or two attempts. But today they called me at least 6-8 times and I didn't budge. Basically, my frame was stronger than theirs. By then our maths teacher had arrived for the class. 

2. Our teacher was teaching a concept and I was trying hard to focus. Then he gave me a phone call. Usually, all students keep their phones on silent. But I keep it at medium volume because I don't want to miss important calls. He knows this, and that's why he and R have called me multiple times in the past. Whenever your phone rings in a silent class, the teacher as well as the students turn their attention towards you, and it's a slightly embarrassing situation. The first time he called me, I picked up his phone and said some mildly abusive words. He said something unclear and then cut the phone right in the middle when I was asking him to clarify. He got his satisfaction. The second time he called me was different though. I looked at him, and said, "What are you doing?"(This confronting him loudly idea I got from Yarco as well- love you buddy). I said this quite loudly and the teacher and the students turned towards me. Then I told the teacher, "Mam, he's calling me mid-class! Now you only decide what to do to him." She said nothing but he didn't call me another time. Then after a few minutes, he was talking to R. The teacher saw him and said, "What are you doing?! Calling someone mid-class, and now talking to your friend?! Get out of my class if you don't want to study." That meant my tactic had worked. 

3. When our maths class was ending, R said, "Come here for 1 minute". Again to get me near where they sat to tease/insult me. I said no. He said it's just for 1 minute. I said no. He again said that it's just for 1 minute. I said that I am going straight to my home. And I went out. They could not follow me because their attendance was still pending. 

4. When I was walking outside the college, right where S did the car stunt yesterday, he called me from behind. S and R were quite behind me. I was going with my classmates. S and R called me twice, but I didn't pay attention to their calls. I didn't even turn behind to see them. Then after a few seconds, S crossed me and my friends with his car, R sitting next to him. But today he didn't try any funny business with his car. He drove normally. I think it was because of the number of people I was with. Yesterday when he did the car stunt, it was just me and my friend- total 2 people. Today I was with 7 people. I think that because of the huge number of people he didn't try any such thing, because there's more risk involved in that kind of a situation. 

That's it guys. These were the 4 interactions me and him had today. Quite different, right? I think this method- standing up for myself by insulting him back and/or confronting him-will work well. But I don't really know how long will I be able to come up with such witty one-liners and insulting comebacks, etc. Today I was charged with the collective frustration of many weeks. I don't know if I can do this daily or not. But you don't really know unless you try, right?

I will try this approach for the next few days- one week approx. If I fail, or if the situation demands- I can always become the tattler by complaining to my teacher/HOD.  

I will keep updating this thread as I keep interacting with S on a daily basis. I will ask you guys for advice whenever something goes wrong. You can consider this as your daily dose of drama, lol. Love you guys. 

Really well done. Happy for you.

22 hours ago, Medhansh said:

After a few minutes, he opened amazon and asked me which apple watch do I want? I was too stunned to speak.

You could have said "Fuck off you jerk, you're boring".

Just don't back down no matter what. Hold that frame like your life depended on it. 

7 hours ago, Medhansh said:

So freaking proud of you. See what happens when you hold you frame so so firmly? 

He will soon realize not to mess with you. Just don't give up and don't back down.

Posted (edited)

Hahaha. Impressive progress! Proud of you.

There's basically a hidden "social credit system" in every social setting. People are automatically keeping tallies in their head, like an unspoken rule that they use to determine the hierarchy for any given group.

Whenever his friends laugh at your joke, or the teacher yells at him, it's raising your score and lowering his.

He's very aware of this, it causes emotional damage to him every time he gets knocked down a peg, the same way you feel when you get bullied.

When he is bullying you, he's subconsciously doing a risk/reward analysis to see if bullying you will improve or hurt his social standing. Today you threw a wrench into things by making it backfire on him for the first time. If this happens enough then eventually he will decide it's not worth the risk to mess with you. (As an added benefit, it's also making you look cooler to everyone else in the process. A girl in your class probably developed a crush on you today. Standing up for yourself is sexy.)

Unfortunately he's probably going to keep testing your weaknesses for a bit and see if today was just a fluke, or if you're going to keep standing your ground. Bullies are also a bit thick-headed and it takes them a few times to learn xD.

The good news is that S sounds like a coward-type bully. Otherwise when R tried hyping him up, S would've threatened you.

There's always a chance that even a cowardly bully will make a last-chance effort to use physical violence to put you back beneath him, when he gets desperate and there's no other way to keep control over you. You can't let him get away with anything physical, even a little shove. You have to call him out on it. This will be your final test if it happens.

Until then you can brush up on adding some more insults to your memory bank -- https://www.writethankyounotes.com/57-comebacks-to-verbally-destroy-a-bully . You just have to sort out the more cringe ones and not use those. Generally the more vulgar and random the better. Your "come sit on my lap" one that you thought up on the spot was perfect.

Edited by Yarco

Posted (edited)

Today's report. 

1. When I entered the class, S was sitting alone. I entered with a couple of friends. When he saw me, he immediately asked me what had happened to me yesterday. I said nothing had happened.

2. I was sitting one seat behind him in an adjacent row. He said something to our classmate about me. Most probably some insult or plan to frustrate me. I didn't listen because I was super busy with an urgent assignment. The classmate said, "Let him do the work for now." Then I looked up and made eye contact with S. I asked, "What were you saying?". He smirked and said, "I love you". I said, "I love you too my child", and then got back to doing my assignment.

3. While I was doing my assignment, in between I looked up and accidentally made eye contact with S. Now, I have trained myself for laser eye contact for a few months and in 90% of the cases, I don't break eye contact unless the other person does. So we looked at each other for 3 seconds, and then he softly murmured, "I will hit you a lot". And he made his hand movement suggesting the same. I ignored him and got back to my assignment because it was super urgent. I regret this though. I should have absolutely capitalized on this opportunity and gotten back at him. 

4. In our 3rd class, while I was returning from the washroom and walking towards my seat, he said, "Come here." Basically, he wanted me to come near his seat again. I said, "Speak whatever you want from there only". Many students started laughing loudly at my statement. He was shocked and said, "Are you taking a pill these days?" I said yes. Then he said that he also wants the pill. I was about to say a very vulgar remark on his mother, but I stopped mid-speech and said, "It will be too much." Then I said, "Come with me to N in the metro, and I will give you the pill." N is the name of the city where I live.

5. Our maths ma'am was taking our attendance, and S was standing near a window. When my roll call came, he said, "Absent!", just after I had said present. I said to him that I should get him marked absent. And then I said that I will through him out of the window. This second line was said a little less louder, however, it was completely audible to him. I regret this scenario as well. I reacted out of anger and frustration. I lost my witty comebacks and blurted out whatever came to my mind. Although it was better than not saying anything at all, but it could have been infinitely better.

So this was today's report guys. Interaction 4 was by far the best one today. Interactions 3 and 5 were the worst. I will learn and do better in these scenarios from the next time. Interaction 2 was alright- not too bad, not too good. 

Edited by Medhansh

@Medhansh nice!

I'll just add my own ideas again.

He: I love you/I like you/I miss you

You: I know! 

(or: I hope it's just platonic love)

He: how do you know?

You: It's obvious.

He: how so?

You: You always wanna talk to me.

He: blablablabla

You: I don't have time for you now. Have a good one ;)

He: Ok, will you have time later?

You: Maybe, if you're really nice, but probably not.

It's just hypothetical. The real interaction is different. But the concepts are important. He's the one who wants something, and you have it. He wants your attention, but you give him less than he wants. You have the value. He starts to invest more and he must try. And the more he does that whilst you barely respond, the more desperate he'll look.

Next:

He makes eye contact. You simply hold it and don't say a word. Then he'll ask: "why are you staring like this?" 

You: Because I can/because it's fun ;)

He: you're weird!

You: we both know you love me ;)

Posted (edited)

Get a discrete body cam, they sell pen body cams on amazon and a pocket recorder. Record him, report it.

He's going to get YOU in trouble

Edited by Devin

Posted (edited)

Great thread. You might also look into the "Bullies2Buddies" approach. It's very effective and unusual.

Edited by peterjames

Posted (edited)

On 6/29/2022 at 11:15 AM, Medhansh said:

1. He called me where he was sitting- "Hey, come here for 1 minute." I said no. Then he called me again, saying that it was just for 1 minute. Right from where I sat, I said- "Say the work." Actually, I said a Hindi version of this statement, which was a bit rude and showed absolute disinterest. He said that he needs me for the presentation (we are in the same group- our teacher made the groups). Well, I know that was absolute bullshit. Because he had already called me many times with the same excuse, and also we had cleared all the doubts about our presentation. Then I told him that everything is already clear about the presentation, and I kept sitting where I was. Then he said that R is calling me. R is S's friend who helps him to harass me. I said no. Then he said that K is calling me. K is a girl I like, and he said it right in front of her. I made a dismissive sound and shook my head negatively, meaning that I still wouldn't come near his seat. Then he said- "Your daughter is calling you, come here!" Here comes the fun part. I said- "Your mom is calling you, come here!" S's female friend, who was sitting next to him, started laughing when I said this. (This mom insult idea I got from Yarco). This shocked both him and his friend R. R started saying how I abused his mom and tried hyping him up for a fight with me. Then S said that he's missing me. I said,  "Come sit on my lap then." Many people started laughing. Remember that we were 2 rows apart and both of us were talking very loudly, right from where we sat. The entire class has 4 rows. This shook him and R again. Earlier I used to go to them within one or two attempts. But today they called me at least 6-8 times and I didn't budge. Basically, my frame was stronger than theirs. By then our maths teacher had arrived for the class. 

1. The greatest weapon against any Bully is the truth. Everyone who has Dark Intentions fears the truth. The Truth is a sword so use it wisely. I'll give you an example.

Example: Person A attempts to Bully me for 2 weeks. I walk up to Person A and call him out for his behavior. I tell Person A and I quote.

"So you think you can Bully me huh? That's means you think I'm weak. So you either have one of two issues. Either you feel weak so picking on someone you think is weak makes you feel better because of your inferiority complex, or you like me? I'm flattered that you like me, but I don't like you. But if its because you think I'm weak....why don't we find out right now how weak I am?"

Being direct, calling the person out, looking them dead center in the eye with no fear and nothing to lose, makes Bullies shiver. You can also talk in a loud voice to draw the attention of others since most people frown on bullying. Behaviors like this startle them because Bullies care too much about the opinions of others. You can even get specific on the things they have done if you want. 

Like I have said before I have dealt with them my whole life, they are very easy to deal with. You just need to be ready to throw down with them if that becomes an option. You don't have to win the fight either, if you are always ready to fight and are always direct the Bully WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE. Bullies do not like people who operate like this. They will accuse you of taking things too serious all the time lol, and claim they are just playing. Works every time LOL.

Extra credit: You can also Bully the Bully by calling out their behavior on other people and psychologically profiling them. THEY REALLY HATE THAT. I use to do it to my Father when he bullied my mother, he to this day doesn't talk to me. Nobody likes their psyche exposed. Unconscious people want to stay unconscious they don't want you to force them to actually observe their behavior. But you shouldn't do this....because its kind of sadistic. 

I don't do it anymore stopped doing it awhile back.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Posted (edited)

Today's report. 

Not gonna lie, today was a difficult day.

My ailments were already playing up since the morning- My voice was too soft, and I was having constant headache and backache, especially in the 2nd half of the day. And some other symptoms which were troubling me as well. Basically, an already tough day overall. And on top of that, I had to deal with S. And with my luck, today S and R grouped up and tested me in one of the hardest ways they have in the past 3 days. 

The first 3 interactions were nothing. The last one is the golden piece.

1. S called my phone during our accounts class. I tried the same tactic once more, confronting him loudly in front of the entire class. But there were a few problems. First, my voice was down today, so I wasn't loud enough to create a commotion. Second, our class was almost full today. So it was super noisy. Yesterday was easy because half of the class was absent due to rain. Third, S was already getting scolded by our teacher while he was calling me, because he was sitting improperly. So it didn't really work the way I thought. 

2. He called me on his seat in a joking way. He gestured his hands repeatedly to call me. I did the same whenever he called me. We mostly used gestures, signs, and lip movements to communicate because it was too noisy to hear anything from 2 rows apart. He said that my friend is calling me. I said that he was bullshitting because my friend wasn't even looking in my direction. Then S said that K(the girl I like) is calling me. Then I said, "If you're not calling me, keep your mouth shut." But neither he nor I could hear most of the convo because of the loud noise and my soft tone. 

3. He gestured me twice towards his dick, and I did the same. Still too noisy for verbal communication. We were still 2 rows apart.

4. In the last class, I moved to another row because it was too cold where I was sitting. He was sitting in the row right next to me. R was sitting in front of him. There were also 2 common friends of us who were sitting in his row. Now started the long wave of taunts, teases, and insults.                               

S started saying some insults about me to R. Both started laughing amongst themselves. This went on for a while, about 1 to 2 minutes. I was ignoring them because of 2 reasons. First, I was trying to pay attention to a really difficult maths concept that took our teacher 3 classes to build and teach. Second, I wasn't able to listen to what they spoke. How could I respond to my insult without listening to it? And it would look too needy and desperate to dig up the insult from them, and then respond to it. Then R started saying some shit to me. He was inaudible, so I asked him what he said. He repeated it, but he was inaudible again. I told him to speak louder, in an insulting way. Then I said that I forgive weak people, because R is somewhat skinny. This was a half-mistake. I am very weak and skinny myself, and it took S and R less than 2 seconds to turn around the joke on me and involve 1 common friend in this with them. I will call this common friend X, to avoid confusion. 

Then R and S started bantering once again within themselves about me being a powerhouse, etc. Basically insulting me again. By then, I had completely shifted my attention to them and started giving them comebacks. S told me to come sit near him. I ignored. Then R told me to come sit near him for 1 minute. I said, "Come here. Sit on my lap." And I gestured and opened my lap. Then S said that R won't fit in my lap. I said, "You will fit. You come sit in my lap." By then X started laughing at S and R's insults. X told me to shake his hand and I shook it. He said that I had gotten back at S quite badly. 

Then S and R started bantering within themselves once again. I couldn't make out most of their conversation, but I could hear something about- S's car, bumper, trunk, and S fucking me with his car somehow. There were many other things but I couldn't hear them. The good news is that only S and R were laughing at these insults. Our 2 common friends, who were sitting right nearby, were absolutely platonic, even after listening to everything. S actually tried involving X in his joke. He started insulting me in front of him, like he was doing with R. But then I told S to speak loudly. He said that he isn't talking to me. Then I said, "Why are you speaking all this to X? Speak to your dad directly ."(referring to myself). S was pissed for sure. X also told S, "Why are you saying all this to R? Speak directly to his face." ("his" is referring to me here). Then S tried a bit more to insult me with R and X. But it wasn't working much. X gave S absolutely no chance to insult me with him. X's motto was- "Speak whatever you want directly to his face, not to me." At the end, only R and S were left bantering within themselves. No one was laughing at their jokes except R and S themselves. But after getting so many comebacks, they also stopped, at least for some time. My replies today couldn't generate 5-8 people laughing(like before), because we were sitting very close to each other. But I had 2 people constantly laughing at my comebacks, and that was more than enough to piss S off. One person laughing was X. And the second one was another classmate of ours. I repeated the line, "Speak to your daddy" many times. And it almost always got a laugh/favourable reaction from my classmates. S looked pissed at the daddy statement, one time he even said that his dad is at home. And then I said that his dad is sitting here only. Then S and I started staring at each other. X said to S, "What are you looking at him like that for? He already insulted your ass." And on went the banter. Overall, I think it was a pretty decent banter. Even though I got roasted a shit ton, the general frame of the entire interaction turned out to be me insulting S and R, mostly S. 

A very long banter today. Our last lecture (total 1 hour) was completely dedicated to this verbal battle. I have missed many details in this post, because it was one hour's worth of banter. And it was all happening so fast. But still, I have described the general twists and turns of the interactions quite accurately. 

2 things I am scared of right now-

1. This fight turning physical- X said one time during the end of the banter today that I will slap both S and R. I was shook by this statement, because I know if this gets physical I am not gonna last very long.
  2. S doing some stupid shit with his car. Cars are very easily uncontrolled, and also a very easy tool to harm/kill someone. 

Edited by Medhansh

@Yarco @Something Funny @NoSelfSelf @Federico del pueblo Would you guys mind giving me some suggestions based on my reports? And also some advice to get over the 2 fears I have mentioned.

And all other amazing people who took out the time for replying to me, you are also most welcome for the same. 

3 minutes ago, Medhansh said:

@Yarco @Something Funny @NoSelfSelf @Federico del pueblo Would you guys mind giving me some suggestions based on my reports? And also some advice to get over the 2 fears I have mentioned.

And all other amazing people who took out the time for replying to me, you are also most welcome for the same. 

If you don't mind me asking...what physical impairments do you have? And are these impairments known to S, R, and X?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Dude you don't need help, you're killing it :D This is a fucking great example of how to deal with bullies

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

If you don't mind me asking...what physical impairments do you have? And are these impairments known to S, R, and X?

I have explained them in detail here- 

No, these ailments are not known to anyone in my college.