Razard86

The Educated Man is the Deluded Man

23 posts in this topic

An issue I have noticed that Modern Humans have is there attachment to beliefs and education. What I find most interesting is Ancient Spiritual Concepts are being learned by some of the most successful people and they are learning that through success the concept of No Self, No Control, is the key to getting results. They are learning one of the key principles of Reality Being a Mirror.

Everything is Perspective, Attachment, and Focus/Attention.

Leo said in one of his videos that the best advice is usually counter-intuitive. This is because the more you study aspects of life this will constantly be revealed to you. You can actually discover quite easily how much personal experience someone has with something based on their lack of core principles of counter-intuitiveness in their understand of life.

Couple aspects.

1. What you chase will run from you. To get what you want you need to focus on it, but also be okay without it. This works in every relationship. So you set an intention on something. Then release any expectation of getting it. When I say release I mean do not become to attached to getting it. Otherwise doubt creeps in. The moment you identify with something, you also simultaneously fear its opposite. So if I identify with success I will immediately also identify with failure. So now I will engage in the dualistic struggle of Success over Failure. 

2. You create every conflict, and all conflict masks your ability to see clearly. A conflicted mind is a distracted mind, and a distracted mind is an unproductive mind. What is the solution? Identify with nothing, which makes you identify also with the opposite which is everything. Since you equally identify with everything, you cannot favor anything over another. Since you identify with nothing, you don't fear losing everything. Once you can adopt this mindset your mind becomes clear. There is no longer conflict. Now since there is no conflict....your ability to perceive the present moment is finally clear. Your ability to focus is also clear. 

3. Now that you can see clearly, focus clearly, and are detached from outcome. You can achieve whatever you choose. Your entire life is just a reflection of what is inside. A conflicted mind gets conflicted results. A peaceful mind gets peaceful results. Do you want your life to be rough and painful? Or do you want it to flow? The choice is yours....


You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People will read this and use it as an excuse not to educate themselves.


“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I know everything
I know everything, know myself
I know morality, spirituality, good and bad health
I know fatality might haunt you
I know everything
I know Compton, I know street shit, I know shit that's conscious
I know everything, I know lawyers, advertisement and sponsors
I know wisdom, I know bad religion, I know good karma
I know everything, I know history
I know the universe works mentally
I know the perks of bullshit isn't meant for me
I know everything, I know cars, clothes, hoes, and money
I know loyalty, I know respect, I know those that's ornery
I know everything, the highs, the lows, the groupies, the junkies
I know if I'm generous at heart, I don't need recognition
The way I'm rewarded—well, that's God's decision
I know you know that line's for Compton School District
Just give it to the kids, don’t gossip 'bout how it was distributed
I know how people work
I know the price of life, I'm knowin' how much it’s worth
I know what I know, and I know it well not to ever forget
Until I realized I didn’t know shit, the day I came home" - Kendrick Lamar


“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all a mind game — the one who plays for the sake of enjoying the process will ultimately succeed. Let me elaborate on that. The neurotic individual takes everything too seriously, and then he struggles because he doesn't realize that the end goal is not so important as the practice itself or the ongoing process. You must fall in love with doing the work; the process should be like opium to you. As Curtis Jackson has said, reality to him is the biggest drug — it is the main thing that motivates him to crack its mysteries. You can do things with willpower or you can do the work effortlessly. Which one would you choose? Willpower which is a struggle or the effortless state of mind in which creativity is highly enjoyable? At first, it is important to grasp that willpower has a role — you must use your willpower to deconstruct your neuroticism so you can do things effortlessly. For those who don't understand the foundation of self-help and personal growth, it is imperative to work on their minds so they can be hyper-aware of what's happening in their psyche. As long as you won't notice your dysfunctional patterns — the lack of focus, or the need to distract yourself with trivial things — you cannot be in the right frame of mind from which an individual can be effortlessly creative. When you begin to increase your level of awareness, you notice things that were previously hidden from you. For example, the frustration that arises when you're doing an exercise of concentration — you know that it's difficult but you don't see clearly why you're getting frustrated and how your limiting beliefs about yourself are stifling the process of your growth. To be more clear, you're not aware of how your bodily functions work. And if you start to use your willpower to build your awareness muscle, over time, you will see with clarity the things you need to deconstruct, so you can do the work without too much effort.

1. You start to increase the level of your awareness by focusing on something — it can be an object or your breath.

2. You know what to expect — frustration, anger, lack of patience, and a lot of darkness, especially if you had a traumatic childhood.

3. In the meantime, you strive for knowledge — reading lots of books or watching great YouTube videos will certainly help; it will put things in perspective.

4. You have faith in the process — even though you're making many mistakes, the brain learns on its own, and mastery will be guaranteed only by gathering information and doing the practice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eTorro said:

It's all a mind game — the one who plays for the sake of enjoying the process will ultimately succeed. Let me elaborate on that. The neurotic individual takes everything too seriously, and then he struggles because he doesn't realize that the end goal is not so important as the practice itself or the ongoing process. You must fall in love with doing the work; the process should be like opium to you. As Curtis Jackson has said, reality to him is the biggest drug — it is the main thing that motivates him to crack its mysteries. You can do things with willpower or you can do the work effortlessly. Which one would you choose? Willpower which is a struggle or the effortless state of mind in which creativity is highly enjoyable? At first, it is important to grasp that willpower has a role — you must use your willpower to deconstruct your neuroticism so you can do things effortlessly. For those who don't understand the foundation of self-help and personal growth, it is imperative to work on their minds so they can be hyper-aware of what's happening in their psyche. As long as you won't notice your dysfunctional patterns — the lack of focus, or the need to distract yourself with trivial things — you cannot be in the right frame of mind from which an individual can be effortlessly creative. When you begin to increase your level of awareness, you notice things that were previously hidden from you. For example, the frustration that arises when you're doing an exercise of concentration — you know that it's difficult but you don't see clearly why you're getting frustrated and how your limiting beliefs about yourself are stifling the process of your growth. To be more clear, you're not aware of how your bodily functions work. And if you start to use your willpower to build your awareness muscle, over time, you will see with clarity the things you need to deconstruct, so you can do the work without too much effort.

1. You start to increase the level of your awareness by focusing on something — it can be an object or your breath.

2. You know what to expect — frustration, anger, lack of patience, and a lot of darkness, especially if you had a traumatic childhood.

3. In the meantime, you strive for knowledge — reading lots of books or watching great YouTube videos will certainly help; it will put things in perspective.

4. You have faith in the process — even though you're making many mistakes, the brain learns on its own, and mastery will be guaranteed only by gathering information and doing the practice.

You get it. Thanks for posting.


You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nilsi said:

"I know everything
I know everything, know myself
I know morality, spirituality, good and bad health
I know fatality might haunt you
I know everything
I know Compton, I know street shit, I know shit that's conscious
I know everything, I know lawyers, advertisement and sponsors
I know wisdom, I know bad religion, I know good karma
I know everything, I know history
I know the universe works mentally
I know the perks of bullshit isn't meant for me
I know everything, I know cars, clothes, hoes, and money
I know loyalty, I know respect, I know those that's ornery
I know everything, the highs, the lows, the groupies, the junkies
I know if I'm generous at heart, I don't need recognition
The way I'm rewarded—well, that's God's decision
I know you know that line's for Compton School District
Just give it to the kids, don’t gossip 'bout how it was distributed
I know how people work
I know the price of life, I'm knowin' how much it’s worth
I know what I know, and I know it well not to ever forget
Until I realized I didn’t know shit, the day I came home" - Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar gets it, we always think we know, then another corner of life opens up and we are like huh? The secret of life is you don't control jack but what you focus on and what you choose to believe. Everything else is out of your hands. But most of that education....makes you think you are in control. So that's why you take everything so seriously. It's why the Spiritual Masters tell you to be playful. To enjoy life and choose the path you enjoy the most. But we have been MISEDUCATED. Its why I say the educated man has it the hardest.


You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2022 at 1:34 AM, Nilsi said:

"I know everything
I know everything, know myself
I know morality, spirituality, good and bad health
I know fatality might haunt you
I know everything
I know Compton, I know street shit, I know shit that's conscious
I know everything, I know lawyers, advertisement and sponsors
I know wisdom, I know bad religion, I know good karma
I know everything, I know history
I know the universe works mentally
I know the perks of bullshit isn't meant for me
I know everything, I know cars, clothes, hoes, and money
I know loyalty, I know respect, I know those that's ornery
I know everything, the highs, the lows, the groupies, the junkies
I know if I'm generous at heart, I don't need recognition
The way I'm rewarded—well, that's God's decision
I know you know that line's for Compton School District
Just give it to the kids, don’t gossip 'bout how it was distributed
I know how people work
I know the price of life, I'm knowin' how much it’s worth
I know what I know, and I know it well not to ever forget
Until I realized I didn’t know shit, the day I came home" - Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Too good. Love this song from TPAB. Prob a top 3 track for me. that production and his lyrics and flow are just immaculate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2022 at 4:36 PM, Razard86 said:

Osho also claimed that all women secretly desire to be raped. For attention and feeling wanted. In a public lecture. 
 

Great guy to learn from. (Aggressive sarcasm)
 

Also, to your point, the arguer and asserter are also deluded. It implies we believe our education (contained information) is superior to the others. So we assert. Your post is an assertion.
 

The one who sees that all of this education and information we accumulate as just an instrument of describing the intangible mundane reality… Is probably a pretty chill, deluded person. Education is simple continuity. For this giant ant colony of ours. Never perfect, but helpful.

I agree that people are deluded into believing it is somehow very important or meritorious to accumulate a lot of it. It’s folly.
 

But it’s good for conversation and survival to be well educated on the ways of the world. Observing what things do and what they don’t. 
 

p.s. it’s all delusion anyways. but we are still trying.

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

Rape fantasy is quite common for women.

Fantasy, mind you, but yes. Osho is not wrong.

Cheers

 

Tell you and the people you know’s fathers, brothers, grandfathers, daughters, girlfriends, wive’s, mother, grandmother that. Ask if it is true for them. Also ask why they consider Osho wrong and you a cuck for agreeing with Osho that all women fantasize about being raped.
 

I said Osho said all women have this fantasy. You said some. Then you said Osho is not wrong. Contradictory. And quite disgusting. 
 

What is wrong with you? 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ye tbf a lot of women have rape fantasies. Have been some studies on it, too.

Regarding the original topic, I disagree with the title but like the main body of your post.


Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

@SourceCodo Why is it disgusting to have a fantasy?

I've heard women openly admit to this, even on this forum. And I'd be surprised if there weren't tons of scientific data to back it up.

And it makes perfect sense to me. I don't find anything wrong with it, I find it quite understandable. Is that so wrong?

Cheers

Don’t play dumb.
 

The problem here is to assert that all women have rape fantasy. That’s the disgusting part. If you’re talking about the mental imagery and fear that comes with possibility, I don’t consider that fantasy. More like dread. 
 

You continue to avoid the real point, just so you’re able to lean into the select group that does fantasize about this. 
 

No one argued that point. Again, the argument is about the assertion that all women share this fantasy. And that Osho was dim-witted and wrong for saying it. And that you are foregoing compassionate awareness by indirectly defending him. Because you’re just bringing up a different point. Some do have those fantasies. You coddling Osho just makes it appear as though you agree.
 

To each their own. But don’t project your universally attributable bullshit onto other people and assume you’re right. 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

@SourceCodo Why is it disgusting to have a fantasy?

I've heard women openly admit to this, even on this forum. And I'd be surprised if there weren't tons of scientific data to back it up.

And it makes perfect sense to me. I don't find anything wrong with it, I find it quite understandable. Is that so wrong?

Cheers

There is tons of scientific evidence about this. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19085605/#:~:text=Results indicated that 62% of,at least once a week.

It really comes from a primal desire for women to be dominated sexually. I believe it is linked to ancient human behaviors that were engaged in. 

Rape fantasies however do not mean women want to be raped, there are plenty of people who have fantasies about a lot of things. The great thing about a fantasy is you can enjoy it, and then leave with no danger. But yeah this is a known old topic and is one of the reasons 50 Shades of Grey was such a hit.


You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There is tons of scientific evidence about this. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19085605/#:~:text=Results indicated that 62% of,at least once a week.

It really comes from a primal desire for women to be dominated sexually. I believe it is linked to ancient human behaviors that were engaged in. 

Rape fantasies however do not mean women want to be raped, there are plenty of people who have fantasies about a lot of things. The great thing about a fantasy is you can enjoy it, and then leave with no danger. But yeah this is a known old topic and is one of the reasons 50 Shades of Grey was such a hit.

Thank you.

I feel like these guys felt like it was their responsibility to convince me that this is a real fantasy people have. And they totally missed the ticket. I know that is a fetish and know plenty who indulge in the fantasy (role play). All they did was rush in to defend Osho or the rape fantasy assertion… ugh. So cucky. I prefer to shun or attack behavior like that. ?
 

Everyone wants to play “I’m right” so badly and gives fuck all about how the things they say affect the people around them. 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

@SourceCodo  Hey man, right off the bat and for three posts straight you've been talking to me and about me like I raped your mother. Wanna tone it down a bit?

Razard's post and link actually support the claim. It's not the occasional woman with a fetish or nightmare, it has a deep seated and well established origin in female psychology.

Cheers

How’s this tone?

 

I was using strong tone to emphasize that I find it very important to draw the line between some and all when making statements about fetishized rape on public forums.
 

My clearly disrespectful behavior was because people showed up to defend half truths of the whole statement we were discussing. It was confusing to say the least.
 

I’ll leave you alone now. ✌️


Gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knowledge creates ignorance. One can become confident and arrogant in symbolism without actually knowing what something existentially is.

Consider:

  • You
  • Life
  • Others
  • Emotions

We live as if we know what these actually are. Our arrogance creates a wall of false confidence. Unless deliberately pursued, openness won't emerge naturally.

Once we begin to question our certainty by way of contemplation, the possibility of true knowledge -- direct consciousness -- arises.

But don't start making education a bad thing. This stance doesn't justify conventional ignorance. Learning is a joy at whatever level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2022 at 4:49 PM, UnbornTao said:

Knowledge creates ignorance. One can become confident and arrogant in symbolism without actually knowing what something existentially is.

Consider:

  • You
  • Life
  • Others
  • Emotions

We live as if we know what these actually are. Our arrogance creates a wall of false confidence. Unless deliberately pursued, openness won't emerge naturally.

Once we begin to question our certainty by way of contemplation, the possibility of true knowledge -- direct consciousness -- arises.

But don't start making education a bad thing. This stance doesn't justify conventional ignorance. Learning is a joy at whatever level.

I disagree.

 


You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Razard86

19 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I disagree.

 

What does that video imply? Not offering formal education?

Imagine that stance being adopted on a massive scale.

A few individuals are intelligent and curious enough to teach themselves. But collectively speaking, mankind probably is much less mature than we imagine. The whole world would likely get much dumber without any form of "compulsory" educational system as the one that's in place in the western world.

I prefer to modify the following phrase:

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others"

Into this one:

"The current educational system is the worst form of massive education there is, except for all the others."

Or perhaps I misinterpreted you? What do you disagree with? Could you elaborate?

Edited by UnbornTao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

@Razard86

What does that video imply? Not offering formal education?

Imagine that stance being adopted on a massive scale.

A few individuals are intelligent and curious enough to teach themselves. But collectively speaking, mankind probably is much less mature than we imagine. The whole world would likely get much dumber without any form of "compulsory" educational system as the one that's in place in the western world.

I prefer to modify the following phrase:

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others"

Into this one:

"The current educational system is the worst form of massive education there is, except for all the others."

Or perhaps I misinterpreted you? What do you disagree with? Could you elaborate?

I'll ask you a question. With a country like the U.S. that has mandatory education...do you really see it benefiting us? 

I'm not saying education is bad, but how do you educate? Do you promote creativity and divergent thinking? Or do you tell people how to think? One is true education, the other is brainwashing. Obviously we should educate ourselves because without a map of reality we will be lost. But we need to foster and push people toward their natural strengths and stop trying to shoe horn people into a one fits all. People shouldn't be in their 20's still not sure what they want to do. We need to have a system in place that by the time they are 18 they have sufficiently experimented with enough broad forays to know which path they want to pursue.

So school should be a life purpose system not a system of memorization of most material you will never use. I can honestly say as an adult I have learned more though self-education than I have ever learned from formal education. 

There are so many flaws in the United States Education system I can write a book, and regularly update it with yearly editions.

So when I say educated...I'm not talking about self-education I'm talking about what passes as Education in these systems we call public education.

People love complaining about how the population is dumb...its because the environment you created makes them dumb and keeps them dumb. Consistent results are NEVER accident, they are consistent because it is designed to be that way. Nothing is consistently an accident.


You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now