Grateful Dead

Everything Everywhere All At Once

6 posts in this topic

Kinda reminded me of Howl's Moving Castle... 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

The closest thing to an enlightenment experience being captured in a movie, had me by complete surprise and I couldn't believe how good of an experience I was having watching a movie, haven't had that since TLOTR or something (lol). It showed me how expressive the medium of film can be when done right, and how much there is still to explore.

Yes this film was a masterpiece i agree. I feel this is a game changer in film world and also just in art culture in general. This was pulling from so many different genres and they were dropping Gems of knowledge and wisdom in their if you were able to see past the funny stuff and see how the themes and motifs come alive. I went to the theaters multiple times to watch. The perspective of the multi-verse portrayed in this film reminds of the Akashic records. The everything donut reminded me of the Ouroboros. This film is in my top 10 films of all time. 

It's a very entertaining movie, but I wouldn't call it a masterpiece.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins