Mvpjouney

Heavy Metal Chelation and Amalgam fillings

54 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, mmKay said:

I started doing water kefir after my gut issues were fixed but it's still dramatic improvement on digestion. Like i would eat junk food as an experiment and not get sugar cravings or brain fog or anything. Your gut becomes an active volcano of digestion within a day . 

Wow that sounds really good.

How long did it take for you to see results with the water kefir? 

3 minutes ago, Vision said:

Wow that sounds really good.

How long did it take for you to see results with the water kefir? 

Few days of drinking it daily and it has lasting effects after you stop. But everyone is different. 

Watch his water kefir videos + this is the water kefir Bible

https://www.yemoos.com/pages/water-kefir-faq-introduction-basics

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

1 hour ago, Vision said:

Medication like what? I don’t think I’ll ever touch SSRIs again after my experience with them.

Any antidepressant will work not just SSRIs ( ask about bupropion, less side effects and not ssri) but also some low dose antipsychotic may work as well. Believe me,  medication is essential, it made my IBS symptoms 10 times better.

7 hours ago, Vision said:

Chicken still causes me bloating.

I believe beef is significantly better than chicken for elimination diet.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

15 hours ago, Vision said:

The issue is I don’t know who I should go to.

Try to find a doc who is into functional medicine. holistic medicine, and specializes in GI issues. That's what I use.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Any antidepressant will work not just SSRIs ( ask about bupropion, less side effects and not ssri) but also some low dose antipsychotic may work as well. Believe me,  medication is essential, it made my IBS symptoms 10 times better.

@LSD-Rumi What medication were you given? 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Try to find a doc who is into functional medicine. holistic medicine, and specializes in GI issues. That's what I use.

@Leo Gura

How do you find a doctor like that? Do you just search up “Functional holistic medicine GI Doctor in (insert your location)”?

1 hour ago, Vision said:

How do you find a doctor like that? Do you just search up “Functional holistic medicine GI Doctor in (insert your location)”?

Basically, yes.

Yelp is very helpful.

2 hours ago, Vision said:

@LSD-Rumi What medication were you given? 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

escitalopram, an SSRI and a small dose antipsychotic. 
you can also try NAC, a supplement for OCD, it may relieve you IBS symptoms too. Take this NAC, take zinc, magnesium glycinate and high dose omega 3. These worked best for my OCD.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yelp is very helpful.

@Leo Gura Is it exclusive to the United States? Or is it international? I can't find any in my country on Yelp. 

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

escitalopram, an SSRI and a small dose antipsychotic. 

@LSD-Rumi Oh boy... I am probably never touching Escitalopram ever again. My psychiatrist prescribed me that a few months ago and it made me severely suicidal. 

What was the antipsychotic you took? 

you can also try NAC, a supplement for OCD, it may relieve you IBS symptoms too. Take this NAC, take zinc, magnesium glycinate and high dose omega 3. These worked best for my OCD.

NAC? As in N-Acetyl Cysteine? I have that and had used it previously for my SIBO. Didn't know it could do anything for OCD?

It didn't do anything for OCD when I was taking it, what was your dosage?

I have also been taking Zinc, Magnesium bisglycinate, and high dose omega 3 (3000mg of DHA-500). It's been months and I have not noticed any results.

11 minutes ago, Vision said:

It didn't do anything for OCD when I was taking it, what was your dosage?

700-1000 mg, 3 times daily . It is a very well know supplement for OCD, it reduces activity of glutamate receptors which cause symptoms of OCD.

I have also been taking Zinc, Magnesium bisglycinate, and high dose omega 3 (3000mg of DHA-500). It's been months and I have not noticed any results.

strange, they have been very helpful to me. 

I am probably never touching Escitalopram ever again. My psychiatrist prescribed me that a few months ago and it made me severely suicidal. 

it made me suicidal too but for a very short period, like the first week of doing it but other than that it has minimal side effects. You can try other antidepressants like bupropion, I don't think it will make you suicidal, ask your doctor about it.

What was the antipsychotic you took? 

I used to us amsulipride  25 mg but found it not that effective. Now my docotor has prescribed me aripiprazole 5 mg. 

I tried other drugs like respiridone, they make me sleepy.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

13 hours ago, Vision said:

Is it exclusive to the United States? Or is it international? I can't find any in my country on Yelp.

I don't know how Yelp works internationally.

17 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

700-1000 mg, 3 times daily . It is a very well know supplement for OCD, it reduces activity of glutamate receptors which cause symptoms of OCD.

@LSD-Rumi 

What was the particular NAC supplement you took? Was it by NOW Foods?

And what are your thoughts on inositol for OCD?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know how Yelp works internationally.

Do you think it’s worth working one on one with a functional medicine doctor? Most of my past experiences working one on one with people have felt like a waste of time.

5 hours ago, Vision said:

What was the particular NAC supplement you took? Was it by NOW Foods?

NOW foods supplements are legit but I took it from another less known company in poweder form. Anyways, NAC should smell and taste nasty if you take it in powder form :P

5 hours ago, Vision said:

And what are your thoughts on inositol for OCD?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Many people online say it works for them, you should try it. But for me, it worked but for a less extent than NAC.

@Vision Anyways, what kind of OCD you are having? I am having a type called Pure-O type which is a type revolving around thoughts only and no convulsions.

44 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Anyways, what kind of OCD you are having? I am having a type called Pure-O type which is a type revolving around thoughts only and no convulsions.

I am not quite sure. Mine is also mostly around thoughts. Is that Pure-O? How can I know?

3 minutes ago, Vision said:

I am not quite sure. Mine is also mostly around thoughts. Is that Pure-O? How can I know?

Read about it, it is one of the most difficult types to treat sadly. Yours mostly Pure-O I guess.

9 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Read about it, it is one of the most difficult types to treat sadly. Yours mostly Pure-O I guess.

Well shit. Just looked into it and it does fit... made me realise that I do have compulsions, they’re just mental and not external (e.g. washing hands).

It has only been at the severity it’s at right now for a month. Hopefully I’ll figure out some way to turn around this negative momentum.

I think that OCD and depression go hand in hand. Usually our brains can use positive thoughts and positive visioning to overpower the negative thoughts. But with depression, thoughts and visions that previously felt good to you, or that you were extremely passionate about, no longer spark joy in you - which is a scary part of depression. 

So since our brain has lost the ability to feel genuinely good, it resorts to staying stuck in survival mode. This is where we are operating from our reptilian brain and constantly looking out for any potential dangers. 

Do you have (clinical) depression? @LSD-Rumi

18 minutes ago, Vision said:

It has only been at the severity it’s at right now for a month. Hopefully I’ll figure out some way to turn around this negative momentum

It will keep getting  worse beleive me. I have been dealing it with years now. It went so bad that I get stuck in these loops for days before inventing and getting into new loops. You need medication and do psychotherapy abruptly.

19 minutes ago, Vision said:

Do you have (clinical) depression?

OCD caused me  social anxiety, generalised anxiety and some elements of depression and all of them make my OCD much worse, it is a viscious cycle.

7 hours ago, Vision said:

Do you think it’s worth working one on one with a functional medicine doctor? Most of my past experiences working one on one with people have felt like a waste of time.

Yes. It's not gauranteed but it's a good risk to take.

12 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

OCD caused me  social anxiety, generalised anxiety and some elements of depression and all of them make my OCD much worse, it is a viscious cycle.

How do you know it was OCD that caused those? What if it’s those things that caused your OCD?

It’s a chicken or the egg question. I think my OCD came from depression.

The mind still needs something to do. It still needs to think about something

When it doesn’t have anything positive to think about due to depression removing the positive feelings out of your spectrum of emotions, it will think only neutral thoughts or negative thoughts.

2 hours ago, Vision said:

How do you know it was OCD that caused those? What if it’s those things that caused your OCD?

I don't know maybe.But I do know that the treatment is with treating OCD.