Mvpjouney

Heavy Metal Chelation and Amalgam fillings

54 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I've recently had 8 amalgam fillings removed and had my last visit today. To confirm all the amalgam fillings were gone I requested a final xray which showed some small flakes of amalgam and I'm wondering if anyone knows if this will be detrimental to my health or to a Heavy Metal Chelation process as I had planned as my next step to start the chelation process and now I'm worried the small remains in my teeth could cause mercury to leech into my blood stream. There's not much remaining (In the photos the slightly lighter filling points are the amalgam. E.g. first photo 3rd from the right at the top small dash. 2nd from right bottom couple of small dashes. 2nd photo 2nd from top and 2nd from bottom a couple of small dashes).

The dentist said it's hard to get everything however I wasn't super pleased with the final results when I saw remaining amalgam and want a second opinion. If anyone here knows or can recommend someone that'd be really helpful.

44739569280RX.jpg44739569449RX.jpg

I'd guess it's a problem. Removing amalgams requires using a dentist who specializes in that.

The DMSA will pull that mercury into your body. That's the risk.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm sorry for all that work and for not getting the result you wanted.. sometimes it is like that with dental and other health issues, re-assess, and re-do.. can be frustrating. Hope it works out for you in time. Meanwhile you can still reduce the toxicity that you put into your body.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Do not chelate even with the tiniest spec of amalgams remaining.

Request acces to the andy Cutler chelation protocol on FB. The admins are very knowledgeable and deal with this every day. Post this exact thing on there and within a day you will have answers and precise steps to follow.

They have a list of SMART (SAFE  MERCURY  AMALGAM  REMOVAL  TECHNIQUE) dentists they recommend . And you will most likely need to attend one of them. Dentistry is the biggest cost of chelation but trust it will be worth it. 

I repeat, do not chelate yet. You need to follow specific instructions to avoid serious damage.

Definitely do not follow Leo's video on chelation as it's not suited for your specific case. 

Good luck and please be patient! You will fully recover from your toxocity but it will require a bit of research and going really slow. 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@Mvpjouney Ok here's my advice. And just for context, I had all my amalgams removed properly last year and have successfully chelated since then.

Unfortunately, it looks like there are still amalgam specks in your teeth. Amalgam shows very bright white on x-rays. The top photo shows at least one speck and potentially another small one on the lower teeth. In the 2nd photo, the specks on the top left area could just be amalgam particles on the outside of the tooth that did not get washed away (depends on when the photos were taken?). The large flake-type shapes on the lower teeth don't look like amalgam to me. But as I said, the top photo 100% shows amalgam specks. 

The very good news is that all of the specks are quite shallow. None of them are deep and near the root. So it could be a fairly quick fix.

Quick question - Were your amalgams removed by a SMART registered dentist?

Here's what I would recommend doing:

1) Post your photos on this Facebook group and ask for a dentist to review the photos. A dentist will review the photos within a few days usually.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/acfanatics

2) If you can, go back and get another set of x-rays to cross reference the specks. It might be that some of the not-so-bright specks were just debri or bits of amalgam on the outside of the tooth before you washed them away.

3) You will need to go and get the top specks removed. You must go to a proper SMART dentist who knows what to do. Here's a list of all the registered dentists in each country:

https://iaomt.org/member-listings-smart-member/

Any dentist that says its hard to get everything doesn't know what they're doing. It is hard, but it is more than possible to completely 100% all amalgam from the teeth. If they don't understand the importance of this then they are not properly informed.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Leo Gura This question is unrelated to amalgam fillings, but what would happen if you do heavy metal chelation without fully resolving your gut issues? 

Thank God I refused amalgam fillings when my doctor offered and insisted on using them a couple of years ago .

14 hours ago, Vision said:

@Leo Gura This question is unrelated to amalgam fillings, but what would happen if you do heavy metal chelation without fully resolving your gut issues? 

That will depend on what kind of gut issues you have.

The DMSA and supplements might irritate your gut. Not sure what else. There could probably be other issues but generally I think it's safe.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That will depend on what kind of gut issues you have.

The DMSA and supplements might irritate your gut. Not sure what else. There could probably be other issues but generally I think it's safe.

@Leo Gura

I don’t even know what exact gut issues I have now. I’ve treated SIBO, I don’t know what else it could be. 

My bloating is even worse now than when I had SIBO. I’ve become even more anxious and have been having OCD symptoms which is causing immense suffering. Andrew Huberman released a podcast on OCD that I’m currently listening to, but other than that I don’t know what to try.  

3 hours ago, Vision said:

but other than that I don’t know what to try.

You should try a strict elimination diet.

Try eating something very neutral like chicken and rice, or oatmeal for a whole week or month and see if it eliminates the pain and bloating. It should. Then slowly start testing other foods to figure out which foods are triggering the problem.

If you have bloating and gas I doubt your SIBO is gone.

@Leo Gura Hey man, speaking of SIBO, did you manage to cure yours? I think the last time you posted about that, you were trying a carnivore diet. Did it work? What's your regime now.

Just curious, cause I have some autoimmune issues as well and trying to research/implement some of the dietary and fitness advice. Your updates were useful for that. 

3 hours ago, Vision said:

My bloating is even worse now than when I had SIBO. I’ve become even more anxious and have been having OCD symptoms which is causing immense suffering. Andrew Huberman released a podcast on OCD that I’m currently listening to, but other than that I don’t know what to try.  

Obviously you have IBS. Anxiety and OCD are the main causes for IBS apart from dietray issues. You could see a psyciatrist, he will prescribe a proper medication, which could relieve you a lot. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You should try a strict elimination diet.

Try eating something very neutral like chicken and rice, or oatmeal for a whole week or month and see if it eliminates the pain and bloating. It should. Then slowly start testing other foods to figure out which foods are triggering the problem.

If you have bloating and gas I doubt your SIBO is gone.

@Leo Gura I’ve done strict elimination diets multiple times. The bloating still doesn’t go away. Chicken still causes me bloating.

I even went on a homemade bone broth fast (no FODMAPS) and I was still bloated. 

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Obviously you have IBS. Anxiety and OCD are the main causes for IBS apart from dietray issues. You could see a psyciatrist, he will prescribe a proper medication, which could relieve you a lot. 

Medication like what? I don’t think I’ll ever touch SSRIs again after my experience with them.

@Vision I'm no doctor but I used to get extreme bloating daily and IBS. 3 months of keto diet fixed everything for me. You may research long water fasting as well. 

Apparently high doses of DMSA can flare yeast so it would be good to have a healthy gut microbiome before starting ( im no nutritionist) 

I've also heard that actually you may have leaked heavy metals in your gut and SIBO is actually a way of your body to protect against it . 

If you're out of ideas start reading up on the ACC group. You will gain a ton of value and dont have much to lose. There are files and info on plenty of gut issues, and how they are actually related to heavy metal toxicity. It's not the source of all illnesses but you will be surprised of it's ramifications. 

Lastly I'd recommend testing out a high quality probiotic that may fix your gur biome imbalance:

This guy has videos on many gut issues. SIBO , SIFO, candida, h-pylori, liver damage etc

This dude is epistemologically bankrupt. Whatever you hear take with discernment and definitely dont get into his conspiracy theories. 

You may still find value in some of his videos but dismiss the rest. 

Edited by mmKay

13 minutes ago, mmKay said:

3 months of keto diet fixed everything for me.

Do you have to stay on keto indefinitely for the symptoms to not be present?

When did you start noticing that you didn’t have bloating anymore when you were on Keto?

16 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Lastly I'd recommend testing out a high quality probiotic that may fix your gur biome imbalance:

Do you have any probiotic recommendations? Any supplements? Or is the Water Kefir enough? 

17 minutes ago, mmKay said:

This guy has videos on many gut issues. SIBO , SIFO, candida, h-pylori, liver damage etc

This dude is epistemologically bankrupt. Whatever you hear take with discernment and definitely dont get into his conspiracy theories. 

You may still find value in some of his videos but dismiss the rest. 

Thanks. I’ve watched a lot of Frank’s videos last year then forgot about him. 

Have you tried Water Kefir?

1 hour ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura Hey man, speaking of SIBO, did you manage to cure yours?

No

35 minutes ago, Vision said:

@Leo Gura I’ve done strict elimination diets multiple times. The bloating still doesn’t go away. Chicken still causes me bloating.

I even went on a homemade bone broth fast (no FODMAPS) and I was still bloated.

Well, you need to work with a doctor on that. Could be all sorts of stuff. Lots of testing is required.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, you need to work with a doctor on that.

@Leo Gura The issue is I don’t know who I should go to.  

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Could be all sorts of stuff. Lots of testing is required.

What are the tests I could take?

So far I have done a SIBO breath test, Comprehensive Stool Analysis, OATs test, DUTCH hormone test.

Now I am considering doing a heavy metal toxicity test and mold toxicity test. Other than that I don’t know what else to try.

5 minutes ago, Vision said:

Do you have to stay on keto indefinitely for the symptoms to not be present?

When did you start noticing that you didn’t have bloating anymore when you were on Keto?

Do you have any probiotic recommendations? Any supplements? Or is the Water Kefir enough? 

Thanks. I’ve watched a lot of Frank’s videos last year then forgot about him. 

Have you tried Water Kefir?

After 3 months i came off keto and my bloating and IBS was gone, together with the candida I probably had and insuline/ blood sugar problems I had and obviously sugar addiction. Homemade water kefir is as potent and high quality as it gets as far as i know. It's pretty safe and pretty easy once you get the hang of it. It improved my digestion and mood drastically and it's full of minerals and B vitamins. 

You don't have much to loose other than about a hundred bucks ( or even less) and some time , and maybe it's what fixes your gut. And it's tasty AF once you do it well. 

But then again different things work for different people

1 minute ago, mmKay said:

After 3 months i came off keto and my bloating and IBS was gone, together with the candida I probably had and insuline/ blood sugar problems I had and obviously sugar addiction. Homemade water kefir is as potent and high quality as it gets as far as i know. It's pretty safe and pretty easy once you get the hang of it. It improved my digestion and mood drastically and it's full of minerals and B vitamins. 

You don't have much to loose other than about a hundred bucks ( or even less) and some time , and maybe it's what fixes your gut. And it's tasty AF once you do it well. 

But then again different things work for different people

What were the main foods you ate while on keto? What were your staples?

How long did it take for you to see results with the water kefir? 

2 minutes ago, Vision said:

What were the main foods you ate while on keto? What were your staples?

How long did it take for you to see results with the water kefir? 

Research keto diet and see what you like and feels good for you. 

You can do eggs however you want ( of you tolerate them well ) avocado, high quality grass fed grass finished ground beef ( i buy it online and it's as cheap as garbage grocery store meat) , coconut oil and low carb veggies, macadamia nuts... 

It's boring but worked well for brain performance and feeling energetic. 

I started doing water kefir after my gut issues were fixed but it's still dramatic improvement on digestion. Like i would eat junk food as an experiment and not get sugar cravings or brain fog or anything. Your gut becomes an active volcano of digestion within a day .