Someone here

Consciousness is the only real thing .

49 posts in this topic

@Dazgwny There is an even more profound realisation of oneness that you're missing. Form and formlessness are equally absolute.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

On 6/28/2022 at 1:33 AM, Matthew85 said:

@Benton You still run into paradoxes that are very challenging for our human mind to grasp.

Leo has awakened to realize he is the only conscious being in existence, but then I am also the only conscious being in existence. So is Leo imagining me or am I imagining Leo, or are we both imagining versions of each other? Lets say I went to Las Vegas and Leo and I took 5-Meo together. Would Leo eventually collapse into me as a projection of my mind or would I collapse into Leo's mind or paradoxically would we both collapse into each others minds? This would be a fascinating experiment to conduct.  

It's obvious to me. You are the only consciousness in existence, and your life is a dream or an illusion. So of course, you are dreaming or imagining Leo. 

Leo is just an illusion pretending to be real when he tells you that from his POV, he is dreaming or imagining you. It's a very consistent and deceptive dream.  

22 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

There is an even more profound realisation of oneness that you're missing. Form and formlessness are equally absolute.

And how exactly from what I just said do you work out I’m missing that? I wasn’t even talking about that. I was making a point about a completely different facet. I’ve had my whole reality collapse to the point where it’s clear all form is absolutely nothing, one in the same. Although I’ll openly admit I’m not conscious of it right now. Your response was poor. Because it has absolutely nothing to do with what I was on about. Makes it clear to me you have absolutely no idea what your on about. Full of shit comes to mind. I’m out of this threads conversation now ta-ra ???

Just now, Dazgwny said:

And how exactly from what I just said do you work out I’m missing that? I wasn’t even talking about that. I was making a point about a completely different facet. I’ve had my whole reality collapse to the point where it’s clear all form is absolutely nothing, one in the same. Although I’ll openly admit I’m not conscious of it right now. Your response was poor. Because it has absolutely nothing to do with what I was on about. Makes it clear to me you have absolutely no idea what your on about. Full of shit comes to mind. I’m out of this threads conversation now ta-ra ???

Dont play smart with me. I know exactly what you are talking about, you dont even know what youre missing by creating all these fantasies.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Matthew85 Listening to the somewhat aware dream characters argue here about whether we're everything or nothing, real or imaginary from my perspective is reminiscent of the parable of the Blind men and an elephant. It just goes to show that you can't really understand God as a human. And why actual awakening is so necessary.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 6/28/2022 at 11:11 AM, Matthew85 said:

What I can't grasp is if we both expanded to the God head level it wouldn't be you and I existing there together. It would only be me and you would be only be a part of my mind and for you it would only be you and I would be something your mind had imagined. I don't think we can grasp this without a much deeper awakening and very expanded awareness. 

Yeah this a cool paradox about solipsism. Sometimes I get the sense that Leo is saying that he is the only conscious thing in the universe and the rest of us are just projections of his mind, as if there is some kind of hierarchy. The only way it would make sense is if we're all the only thing in the universe and we are all projections of the same one mind/universe. So it's like I am all that exists, but you and me are the same all that exists. Like we all have the same core

@Raptorsin7 What you have to understand is that You can come up with the philosophical idea that you are God or that everyone on this planet is God. You can even come up with the philosophical idea that everyone will one day join their conscious minds together. None of those things I just mentioned can be disproven but it can not be proven either way,I say this  because I know damn well that I am conscious of my own mind. I know damn well that I exist, and though you have to believe me when I say that, I too have to believe you when you say you’ve got a conscious mind. The Earth realm will always tell you that others have a conscious mind so long as they are alive (or not brain dead), but remember that if it can’t be proven, it is only considered a theory. It doesn’t mean we can disprove it, or prove it. Now, I will say on a philosophical note, that others have claimed to have experienced “God”, and that there more alarming signs of “God” than you can conceive of being the only one to exist as a conscious mind .  because it is in my opinion to be a healthier alternative. With that, I end this answer with what you need to know and that is  you’re the only conscious mind that exists and  solipsism is true. Some how, some way, “you know my answer to be true”, and you’ll be okay. Because I'm you.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

join_in_the_internet_circle_jerk_print-ra11ce31c7e7d40d78d37d8a5a1e777f5_zod_400.jpg