MrTouchdown

Why should I not kill my body?

8 posts in this topic

Since you are all imaginary and dream characters as Leo and many of you suggest why should I not just kill my body and wake up from my fake life?

Because you fear death .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, MrTouchdown said:

Since you are all imaginary and dream characters as Leo and many of you suggest why should I not just kill my body and wake up from my fake life?

Because if you do this, you won't be able to interact within the dualistic realm / dream.

How about waking up from your fake life RIGHT HERE AND NOW while keeping your body?

This will allow you experience and enjoy this dream as long as your body will still be around.

2 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

@MrTouchdown don't fkin kill the body mate, don't hurt it if you can help it. Yeah there are different layers of reality l and the only absolute level is that everything is ultimately immortal. But your allowed to acknowledge the human level of reality to. Like yes in the absolute sense your family don't exist, but Leo has talked before about how our realities interject with eachother. Even though that's not actual, you don't have to pretend as though you don't actually understand that your mum would experience really bad hurt if you killed yourself. It may not be absolute, but your also not a complete dumbass, you know that in your mother's absolute reality, she'll go through grevious pain if that happened. 

Edited by Aaron p

@MrTouchdown Because nothing would change, and you'd very quickly realise how pointless it was.

Apparently.

2 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

so Leo and others told you that you are imaginary because you have no life or consciousness of your own ? ok

and now you think Leo and all the other guys are imaginary and have no life or awareness  of their own ?

except  we do,  that's why we think you are fake and I am real and you think i am over here fake.

but this is complete BS, all of us have life and consciousness of our own, we were here before you were born and we continue to exist after you die.

and Spoiler Alert:  if you kill yourself you probably going to vanish from existence and never ever experience life again not even in a trillion years you will never be here again, what a waste, why not enjoy it?  why not have fun with it. 

Firstly, don't do that. Secondly, if you don't feel that "everything is imagination", then drop it. Don't adopt it as a belief.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Enough of these silly questions from you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.