Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuriousityIsKey

Am I creating Reality?

16 posts in this topic

Am I creating Reality?

Whatever ever happened, is happening and will happen is it fully my creation?

Am I everything and everyone literally?

Is Reality just a mirror that show to me what I Am?

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

Hmmm, could be a low quality post. 

long story short. Not your ego. Not your finite self. But, you infinite self creates all duality and manifestation.

contrmplate those by yourself for a couple hours and then read some books. Trip a little if you can safely.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Depends on how you define "I".

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Am I creating Reality?

Whatever ever happened, is happening and will happen is it fully my creation?

Am I everything and everyone literally?

Is Reality just a mirror that show to me what I Am?

No, you are an animal who was born few decades ago and have been brainwashed with some hippie ideas and now he thinks this way. 

the world was there before you were born, and will continue to exist after you die.  by you i mean your body and mind. 

you can't know for sure that the world will continue to exist after your death but others will, 

logically you can.   think of  how others thought that they were imagining life but now they are very much dead and here we are in reality. 

you have to have a gigantic ego to think the world revolves around you, 

hippies thinks consciousness is not generated by the brain but rather the opposite, and that everything is consciousness and they are consciousness so therefore they are creating reality. but you just have to convince yourself somehow that this is the case by brainwashing yourself with ideas or  with literally taking drugs that miss with your brain chemicals and make you think like people who are insane. 

mentally sick people literally see the world differently but of course we can demonstrate see this is not the case at all it's all hallucinations.

Edited by Max8

@CuriousityIsKey As someone who has spent many years researching this subject and extensively experimenting with conscious deliberate creation, let me offer you some advice. Do not accept others opinions on the subject. Research it and conduct your own experiments. Through your own direct experience you will discover and validate for yourself the answer. 

6 hours ago, Max8 said:

No, you are an animal who was born few decades ago and have been brainwashed with ideas and now he thinks this way. 

the world was there before you were born, and will continue to exist after you die. by you i am your body and mind. 

you can't know for sure but others will, but logically you can  think of  how others thought that they were imagining life but now they are dead and here we are here.

hippies thinks consciousness is not generated by the brain but rather the opposite and that everything is consciousness and they are consciousness so therefore they are creating reality.  and you just have to convince yourself somehow that this is the case by brainwashing yourself with ideas or  with literally taking drugs that miss with your brain chemicals and make you think like people who are insane. 

mentally sick people literally see the world differently but of course we can demonstrate see this is not the case at all it's all hallucinations.

Some of the philosophers who opposed Galileo’s discoveries refused even to look through his telescope. 

Materialism is a religion based on inference and faith. Idealism is empirical.

Apparently.

11 hours ago, Max8 said:

No, you are an animal who was born few decades ago and have been brainwashed with ideas and now he thinks this way. 

the world was there before you were born, and will continue to exist after you die. by you i am your body and mind. 

you can't know for sure but others will, but logically you can  think of  how others thought that they were imagining life but now they are dead and here we are here.

hippies thinks consciousness is not generated by the brain but rather the opposite and that everything is consciousness and they are consciousness so therefore they are creating reality.  and you just have to convince yourself somehow that this is the case by brainwashing yourself with ideas or  with literally taking drugs that miss with your brain chemicals and make you think like people who are insane. 

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 hours ago, Max8 said:

The amount of hurdles you'd need to cross to understand the position is probably not worth it.

Obviously for one thing, when you are dead time is not perceived, so looking at it from first person, the exact moment you die everyone dies with you. And that is true for everyone.

If you think time is literally accurate to the "tick tock tick tock" we know, and that individuals are conscious, I probably wouldn't even bother trying to understand the other position... There's no prize or goal at the end. Just be a waste of time...

@Max8 Maybe, 

Or you don’t understand what consciousness means when we use that world. 

◭"89"

@Max8 Maybe, 

Or you don’t understand what consciousness means when we use that world. 

If you only identity with your finite self, as an animal sure.

But, what makes you think you are separate from the “Big Bang” are you not that? The result of that? 

So, you are the part of the whole. Which means you must also be the whole. 

A Newtonian universe? A quantum universe? A dumb universe? A random uniserve? Am intelligent universe? A conscious universe? 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

16 hours ago, Max8 said:

No, you are an animal who was born few decades ago and have been brainwashed with some hippie ideas and now he thinks this way. 

the world was there before you were born, and will continue to exist after you die.  by you i mean your body and mind. 

you can't know for sure that the world will continue to exist after your death but others will, 

logically you can.   think of  how others thought that they were imagining life but now they are very much dead and here we are in reality. 

you have to have a gigantic ego to think the world revolves around you, 

hippies thinks consciousness is not generated by the brain but rather the opposite, and that everything is consciousness and they are consciousness so therefore they are creating reality. but you just have to convince yourself somehow that this is the case by brainwashing yourself with ideas or  with literally taking drugs that miss with your brain chemicals and make you think like people who are insane. 

Wrong. 

The reality is that there is only you. it's pretty scary by the way. it is limitless, infinite, but somehow it is limited. it is limited because no matter how infinity it is, it is always you. you. you. you can not escape. everything is you. Always. eternal, infinite, but you. there is no other. I wonder if God finds this unbearable, because for me, when I have gone deep... Well, it has been quite difficult. I hope because there was a bit of my human ego there. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall The thing that frightens me most is "infinite bliss" or eternal love etc. It struck me the other day, and it caused great distress... I don't want to be in infinite bliss, I want to be here.

When people have notions of a heaven where they're walking around clouds with dead relatives, "eternity" sounds quite alright. But when considered in this context, truly frightening... "No infinite love! No! Stay away from me infinite love! I want to be a character! I don't want your love!"

@RMQualtrough

well, the point is that there is the truth, and we are rejecting the truth because it scares us. that is normal and if we really want to see the truth we have to go little by little to be able to accept what causes us terror, such as infinity, or loneliness. Before, infinity caused me terror, because i perceived it as total death, but not anymore, it seems to me as liberating as possible. What I don't fully accept is loneliness. It is something that has to be done little by little. when you're there, you can accept it and make it wonderful, or you can have a horror reaction. Lately i had the disturbing feeling that God want to hide that there are not other because perceive it as a jail. It's a very difficult feeling, but let's go deeper 

@Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Wrong. 

The reality is that there is only you. it's pretty scary by the way. it is limitless, infinite, but somehow it is limited. it is limited because no matter how infinity it is, it is always you. you. you. you can not escape. everything is you. Always. eternal, infinite, but you. there is no other. I wonder if God finds this unbearable, because for me, when I have gone deep... Well, it has been quite difficult. I hope because there was a bit of my human ego there. 

sources: trust me bro

12 minutes ago, Max8 said:

@Breakingthewall

sources: trust me bro

I can explain it to you logically.

you are, right? No doubt about that. let's say you're a part of reality. an infinitesimal part.

reality has to be unlimited. since for it not to be so, there should be limits. what limits? the only possible limit to existence would be non-existence, but if you think about it carefully, non-existence does not exist. it is not a black limit on the edges of existence, there are no such edges. existence is limitless. nothing can limit it.

that is to say: it is infinite. you are a part of infinity. but it happens that any division of infinity is infinity itself. infinity divided by any number=infinity. therefore, you, yes, you, are infinity itself. since there can only be infinity, and it is one, and it is you. there is no other possibility

But it's very different when you really realize that. You are alone. Only you are.

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

@Breakingthewall

When people have notions of a heaven where they're walking around clouds with dead relatives, "eternity" sounds quite alright. But when considered in this context, truly frightening... "No infinite love! No! Stay away from me infinite love! I want to be a character! I don't want your love!"

You being a character is infinite Love just as much as you being the Godhead or whatever you imagine this eternity to be. Takes some time and probably some deep mystical peak experiences for that to sink in but it is of course the case as is implied by infinite. You should be more worried about growing your character than about losing it really. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus