ShardMare

What is the difference between healthy and unhealthy suffering?

19 posts in this topic

Healthy suffering grows you, you learn the lesson from it and move on.

Unhealthy suffering you bask in and keep repeating without ever growing out of it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

All suffering is undesirable and you must learn to not make it if you don’t want to suffer.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Unhealthy suffering you bask in and keep repeating without ever growing out of it.

There is no healthy suffering. If you’re suffering then you’re sick.

10 minutes ago, MrTouchdown said:

There is no healthy suffering. If you’re suffering then you’re sick.

Suffering is absolutely necessary for growth, wisdom and authenticity. 

Without suffering you would have stayed a slobbering toddler. 

33 minutes ago, Vynce said:

Suffering is absolutely necessary for growth, wisdom and authenticity. 

Without suffering you would have stayed a slobbering toddler. 

If you’re suffering then you’re doing something wrong. Optimally we would grow without suffering although humanity isn’t at that point.

Edited by MrTouchdown

1 hour ago, MrTouchdown said:

If you’re suffering then you’re doing something wrong. Optimally we would grow without suffering although humanity isn’t at that point.

Where did you get that perspective?

Suffering is only the consequence of you being attached to your specific form of living. And living itself. 

No life form could maintain itself, without fear and suffering. So its foolish to wish suffering away. 

You will drop dead without suffering.

There would be absolutely no point in development, if you did not suffer. 

3 minutes ago, BenG said:

Even if this is true (I’m not saying it is), it’s a totally impractical perspective. You will never reach a point in your life where you don’t suffer. Nobody ever has, I think I can pretty much guarantee that.

The point is to be conscious about what you’re willing to suffer for, not to stop suffering altogether.

I don't know about that one.....https://www.chakras.net/samadhi

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 minutes ago, BenG said:

Even if this is true (I’m not saying it is), it’s a totally impractical perspective. You will never reach a point in your life where you don’t suffer. Nobody ever has, I think I can pretty much guarantee that.

The point is to be conscious about what you’re willing to suffer for, not to stop suffering altogether.

@Vynce If you stop making suffering there will be no more suffering.

2 minutes ago, MrTouchdown said:

@Vynce If you stop making suffering there will be no more suffering.

There ya go. What people don't understand is you are literally made up on TRUTH. Ultimate TRUTH.

How it works is your beliefs will always be true. So if you believe suffering is constant...then it is. If you believe it isn't then it isn't.

The paradoxical relationship of you being ULTIMATE TRUTH, is you are never wrong in your experience.

1. Then someone will say then why do people fail. Answer: There are always other truths at play.

The absolute truth is you are love, peace and joy at the ultimate level. So as long as you are connected to that....suffering doesn't exist.

I got to actually experience that myself in my car accident when my attachment to my body was loose. You could have cut off my hand and I would have barely felt it. Our attachment to our body and discriminatory mind creates suffering. The non-attachment to both releases it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

14 minutes ago, BenG said:

And you’ll die…

Why would you die?

6 minutes ago, BenG said:

You had an NDE? 

Yep, but mine was different than most. Instead of getting complete detachment I got a sort of a limbo detachment. Like I was half way attached. I existed in this state for like 2 weeks. I felt like I was dragging around something dead. In that state it was constant bliss, sometimes it got too much and gave me a headache.

It made sense to me now why Jesus and Moses both went into the wilderness for 40 days and 40 nights. If you weaken the body (Not telling you to do this lol don't want yall to harm yourselves) you truly discover that your natural state is peace, joy, and bliss. Our body and discriminatory human brain creates the suffering we have. 

Once we all collectively as humans clear out the chakra system that we have our ability to connect to source eases the suffering. That is why meditation is so important. I also had a kundalini awakening and a couple things happened. I can barely hear my thoughts, they are like whispers now so I don't suffer my thoughts.

I also am seeing fractal patterns, though they are transparent. But yeah suffering is not permanent state we HAVE to be in. But we do have to go through suffering to reach the state of samadhi. There are beings who exist on this planet who do not suffer at all. I'm not saying I have reached that level but I lived it for 2 weeks so I know its possible. 

We would have to drastically change the way we live our lives to attain and maintain it though.

Healthy suffering comes with light bulb moments  and unhealthy suffering keeps you in a dark loop of toxic patterns and victimhood.

Lots of creative ideas and resourcefulness from healthy suffering but unhealthy suffering you make you age quickly and get sick.

All suffering can be used for growth it depends on how you relate to the experience and what you can get out of it. Your mentality is whats more important

in life you either accept what is or suffer what's not

ego likes what's not saying it will bend reality to its own will

hey ego, there is an easier way to live life - wake up!

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Fuckin Wisdom Nugget right here!! I gotta save this one. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem

The point of suffering is to wake you up.

If that's not happening then you're doing it wrong ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The point of suffering is to wake you up.

If that's not happening then you're doing it wrong ;)

every day suffering will confront you

you may bring it on consciously to help you and the outside may bring it on mercilessly to hurt you

it slows you or it grows you

up to you

cheers Leo for the nugget