Tron

How To Tell Her To Ease Up A Lil Bit?

8 posts in this topic

I work with this girl and she is super flirty with me and always hugs on me and calls me baby and shit. 

But it it's not gonna go anywhere. She's currently talking to a co worker of mine and it kind of make me feel bad that I can't get anywhere with her. So I wanna step away from whatever it is that we are. 

But we are cool with each other and I gotta see her at least once a week so how do I tell her in a nice way that I wanna back off from the constant flirting? I'd rather it not be really awkward. 

To invite her to grab a coffee together? If you know what any of her interests are, just mention it and be like "hey, I'm in a hurry now and I can't talk more, we could sometimes grab a coffee and talk a bit about it, like next week?".

Truth is the only answer. be honest and tell her how you see this relationship it's outcome and friendship moving forward so as the emotional ride does not continue between.

51 minutes ago, SLICKHAWK said:

Truth is the only answer. be honest and tell her how you see this relationship it's outcome and friendship moving forward so as the emotional ride does not continue between.

they don't even know each other, it'd be too creepy. they just flirt, they should first hang out and get to know each other

9 hours ago, SLICKHAWK said:

Two being just being ok. truth is

I gotta admit.  Your posts on this forum make me laugh. lmao

maybe avoid a little bit.    cute-smiley-tongue-in-cheek-emoticon.gif

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly