JuliusCaesar

Post your experiences of psychedelics affecting ordinary/consensus reality here

12 posts in this topic

So, much like the title suggests. I want to hear about instances where things you experienced on a chemical-induced trip carried over into ordinary reality here. Though my personal array of experiences on psychedelics is sufficient for me to realize that I'm God and that everything I've ever experienced is merely a personal hallucination of mine. I've never done either the right practice or the right quantity or quality of mind-altering chemicals to experience what I'm describing here. I've only ever personally been successful in manipulating ordinary reality mentally not under the influence of any mind-altering plant or chemical.

And just to be absolutely clear, I'm not so much interested in instances where you experienced "impossible" things with a buddy who was also under the influence of the same chemical/plant. Not because I don't value these experiences from my own perspective which in SD is something like a Yellow-Coral hybrid. But because they may lack practical utility in ordinary life.

So instances where what you experienced I find relevant can be for example, if you managed to cure yourself of a medical condition using your mind on a substance. It can be something very radical like you grew both legs back using your imagination, or something more "believable" like you managed to cure yourself of a chronic migraine condition that you failed to cure using conventional means. Another thing, I would prefer instances where the effect was in yours and everyone not doing substances experience a permanent change. So that time when Leo healed his stomach condition would be an example of something maybe you should keep to yourself. But if after a few months of not doing any psychedelics afterward the effect persisted I would be much more interested in that.

And of course, instances where you healed other people who were sober, or instances where you did something like telekinesis and sober observers verified that whatever you did also occurred in their reality would also be examples in which I am interested. And of course, if you've ever seen into the future knowing things which are humanly impossible to know/determine on a substance that also qualifies. By now, I'm certain all of you know exactly whether or not what you experienced is of interest to me, so I'll leave it at that.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 6/25/2022 at 2:43 AM, BenG said:

They’ve helped me a lot with anxiety and depression. They’ve also given me a much more positive outlook on life generally speaking. 

Thanks for responding! Yes, this is the reason that going forward psychedelics will increasingly see more legalization.

I know that I stated I wanted people on here to list their own experiences in my original post. But realizing that from my perspective there's no difference between your own experiences and someone else's, I'd like to say that even posting third-person experiences would be encouraged.

I'll post an example of what I'm saying, and how it contains both things I requested and simultaneously things I did not request.

In this video here, two men experience telepathy on acid and nitrous oxide. When they baselined they had recorded footage and managed to confirm that they really were communicating telepathically. If it weren't for that, than this video itself wouldn't be of great interest to me. Interestingly enough, spectators posted in the comments section things that quality. Such as

Into The Void

2 years ago (edited)

"myself and 5 of my friends experienced hardcore telepathic communications on LSD , it was so intense that IT SCARED TF out of the SOBER people in the room. Some of the sober people began to ask if they were dosed, what was going on, to stop, how tf are we doing this, it was NUTS!!! we asked each other questions telepathically, but first we told the sober people by writing the question on a piece of paper in a different room. then the person questioned telepathically would say the Answer out loud to the questions asked, EVERYONE freaked. we repeated it a few times before people started feeling really freaked out hope that wasn't too confusing, but it blew everyone tf away, the sober people there are the only reason i believe this wasn't some shared delusional psychosis experience. they also said it FELT like they were on drugs WITH us when this was all going on, almost as if the vibe in the room made them trip during this experience, after they left, they felt light and floaty but sober again, base line in 5 minutes and NOBODY dosed them, or accidental exposure was IMPOSSIBLE."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOEfNi_LLnE&t=30s

Used to have daily tension headaches, they're gone. Can see energy sober (only in myself, not in other people)

22 minutes ago, actuallyenlightened said:

Used to have daily tension headaches, they're gone. Can see energy sober (only in myself, not in other people)

I had tantra sex with a girl who confirmed the experience with me. I instinctively knew how to do it...like I've done it before. Blew my mind I'm still confused lol. I can't do it anymore but that was during a Kundalini Awakening that was triggered by a car accident. That's the best I got.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I know I said I wanted instances of psychedelics afffecting ordinary/consensus reality. But I've changed my mind, anything you've done or experienced that had that kind of magickal impact on ordinary reality is desired. Therefore, I'll provide some of my own experiences here that I've posted elsewhere at times.

I'd say my journey into spirituality began totally by accident. I didn't like how my voice sounded, so I took footage of a man whose voice I found more desirable, and watched it in the morning repeating all of his words mentally in my own mind, pretending as though I were him. It did change my voice slightly to resemble his, but that wasn't the only thing that happened.

It modified my personality and subconscious response to stimuli to reflect the character I had impersonated. The most radical thing that happened I caught my aunt's lactose intolerance when she was experiencing an episode of it. I've been in her presence when that's happened to her before, and I was always unaffected, but with this new ego it was possible.

I reasoned there and then, that the worldview given to me by my parents and scientific community, and even the church had gotten something seriously wrong about reality and it's nature. Because it made me realize that my physical body is created by my consciousness, and as such can be modified by it. And if the boundary I normally have between my mind and body is collapsible, then the boundary between my mind and all of reality must be also. So obviously this allows for the possibility of humans developing psychic abilities among many other things.

Anyway, I didn't want lactose intolerance nor to change my entire personality, so I ceased doing this practice. The next day I returned to my old self which of course wasn't lactose intolerant. And my old personality came back in full force, so thankfully I wasn't bound to this new identity I had temporarily created for myself. On a side note, the below video by Jim Meskimen is no joke even though there are some jokes in there. He's also stating literal scientific facts about the human mind, and how the practice of impersonation can alter the human mind/body/spirit complex. Though obviously, that doesn't necessarily mean that drugs should never be done, or even that there aren't any side effects to doing impressions, because from my experience there certainly can be.

I've done more radical things since then(all without substances). But this post is already so long I think I'll just leave it at that for now. Oh and if you're wondering who it was I became by impersonation. It was Julius Caesar in that one episode he appears in Hercules the Legendary Journeys. He's played by Karl Urban, and is a normal character in Xena Warrior Princess that was sort of borrowed by Hercules.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

I once had such an intense DMT trip that my friend in the same room felt it. He fell into a kind of trance, and when I came back eh also snapped out of it and said "Dude what did you just do?"

According to him there were waves of energy and bliss pouring off of me and he couldn't do anything except sit and pray and receive it.

Also:

https://youtu.be/HzcA-bcR4LI

Very interesting topic!

I have a few experiences not involving psychedelics. One I will share was of a woman I know who was attacked by a dog when she was young. It left her with a fear of dogs and a scars on her skin. She decided to have a quantum hypnosis healing session in the hope of overcoming her fear of dogs. During the consultation the therapist suggested the option of revising the incident so it never occurred. So that is what she decided to do. Under deep hypnosis the therapist took her back to the day of the attack and they revised the day so she never encountered the dog. The first thing she noticed after the session was her fear of dogs was gone. She could interact with them easily which she wasn't able to do before. Even the sight of a dog would cause a lot of fear in her. What was even more astonishing was over the next few weeks after her session the scars on her skin from the attack faded and disappeared. I saw this for myself. This was amazing. It confirmed a few things. Time is an illusion. We are creating our past in the now, it's not some fixed thing that can't be changed. We are also continually recreating our bodies in the now. Once she changed the memory of the past, her body changed to reflect her new past. 

My girlfriend Was suffering for about a year on heavy Migrain. She could not go out (just for 30 minutes maybe) because the sun would give her immediately Migrain. Migraine happened even in her room for 2 to 3 times per Week. 

Then She took 150 micro LSD and on the peak She could feel a blue Lightening would go through her head. She immediately felt healed after this. The migraine Symptoms were reducted to 90% after this for about a month. Then it came a little back and She took lsd again just to be safe. She Was again healed from migraine for some other weeks and so on. 

Now She takes regulary once a month lsd and her migraine never was a big Issue anymore. Therefore lsd saved her life. 

There was one Event where She had starting a Migrain while traveling (6 weeks after last lsd consumption) . She took a microdose lsd and ate something cold(ice). After an hour, no Migrain anymore. This is the proof. Normally a Migrain attack goes over 6 hours, maybe even to the next day. 

Thank God that lsd exist. Thank Leo for introducing psychedelics. So thankful..

20 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I know I said I wanted instances of psychedelics afffecting ordinary/consensus reality. But I've changed my mind, anything you've done or experienced that had that kind of magickal impact on ordinary reality is desired. Therefore, I'll provide some of my own experiences here that I've posted elsewhere at times.

I'd say my journey into spirituality began totally by accident. I didn't like how my voice sounded, so I took footage of a man whose voice I found more desirable, and watched it in the morning repeating all of his words mentally in my own mind, pretending as though I were him. It did change my voice slightly to resemble his, but that wasn't the only thing that happened.

It modified my personality and subconscious response to stimuli to reflect the character I had impersonated. The most radical thing that happened I caught my aunt's lactose intolerance when she was experiencing an episode of it. I've been in her presence when that's happened to her before, and I was always unaffected, but with this new ego it was possible.

I reasoned there and then, that the worldview given to me by my parents and scientific community, and even the church had gotten something seriously wrong about reality and it's nature. Because it made me realize that my physical body is created by my consciousness, and as such can be modified by it. And if the boundary I normally have between my mind and body is collapsible, then the boundary between my mind and all of reality must be also. So obviously this allows for the possibility of humans developing psychic abilities among many other things.

Anyway, I didn't want lactose intolerance nor to change my entire personality, so I ceased doing this practice. The next day I returned to my old self which of course wasn't lactose intolerant. And my old personality came back in full force, so thankfully I wasn't bound to this new identity I had temporarily created for myself. On a side note, the below video by Jim Meskimen is no joke even though there are some jokes in there. He's also stating literal scientific facts about the human mind, and how the practice of impersonation can alter the human mind/body/spirit complex. Though obviously, that doesn't necessarily mean that drugs should never be done, or even that there aren't any side effects to doing impressions, because from my experience there certainly can be.

I've done more radical things since then(all without substances). But this post is already so long I think I'll just leave it at that for now. Oh and if you're wondering who it was I became by impersonation. It was Julius Caesar in that one episode he appears in Hercules the Legendary Journeys. He's played by Karl Urban, and is a normal character in Xena Warrior Princess that was sort of borrowed by Hercules.

Wow to think you discovered reality wasn't what it seems that way. You are clever, and very sensitive to small distortions most others would miss. That means you are more intuitive than most. Very interesting.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

5 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Very interesting topic!

I have a few experiences not involving psychedelics. One I will share was of a woman I know who was attacked by a dog when she was young. It left her with a fear of dogs and a scars on her skin. She decided to have a quantum hypnosis healing session in the hope of overcoming her fear of dogs. During the consultation the therapist suggested the option of revising the incident so it never occurred. So that is what she decided to do. Under deep hypnosis the therapist took her back to the day of the attack and they revised the day so she never encountered the dog. The first thing she noticed after the session was her fear of dogs was gone. She could interact with them easily which she wasn't able to do before. Even the sight of a dog would cause a lot of fear in her. What was even more astonishing was over the next few weeks after her session the scars on her skin from the attack faded and disappeared. I saw this for myself. This was amazing. It confirmed a few things. Time is an illusion. We are creating our past in the now, it's not some fixed thing that can't be changed. We are also continually recreating our bodies in the now. Once she changed the memory of the past, her body changed to reflect her new past. 

Why did you never share this story? That's messed up man. To keep such a powerful story to yourself. I've heard of these types of stories before but I'm glad to know you experienced it. Very cool, you should have Neville Goddard down pact then.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Wow to think you discovered reality wasn't what it seems that way. You are clever, and very sensitive to small distortions most others would miss. That means you are more intuitive than most. Very interesting.

I would say that flattery'll get you nowhere. But you're merely spitting facts.

In many cases I have found the two things to be the same (consensus reality and private reality). That in particular I think is VERY VERY VERY interesting.

I will give an example... It is possible to hallucinate your hand as a frog paw or some wild shit. You can actually put your other hand on it, trace round the edges of your fingers, reach out and touch things with the paw. You find that you feel the frog paw where you would expect to feel it by vision, and feel the surroundings where you feel them to be - even when the wall seems 5x further away than usual.

Your buddy next to you can perform all these same identical experiments. He can trace round your hand and feel it where it looks to be, reach out and feel the wall where it seems to be. You can even both pull out a tape measure and measure objects, and agree on their dimensions, because DUH the tape measure itself is an object and warps with the altered perception. You both have VERY different perceptions in this state, but can agree entirely on the consensus world.

Consensus reality as such appears to only somewhat exist... As the actual world itself can warp itself to any perception and act precisely as expected... The importance of consensus reality only appears to be a "thing" if someone perceives something which is not there at all, rather than just a total distortion of the world. E.g. you see Jesus standing in the room, but you can walk through him, your hand goes through him etc...