Something Funny

What does being a lightworker mean / How to know if you are a light worker?

4 posts in this topic

I am currently watching the video series below and resonate with a lot of stuff she talks about, but also there are things which I can't say that I relate to. For example a lot of time she mentioned how light workers are often a disturbing force in their environment, rebellious types of people. I've never been like that. Most of my life, even if I knew that something is wrong or disagreed with something I preferred to stay quiet and avoid confrontation.

However, I kind of like the idea and would maybe like to adopt a mindset of being a light worker in my life. The problem is that I still don't fully understands what it means and if it's something that I can "just decide to become".

If someone could give me an explanation of what exactly it means to be a light worker + provide me with resources (books, youtube channels, blogs, etc.), I would really appreciate it.

What can be more noble and epic than living according to your favourite songs?
Let's go. Let's set sail. One Piece EXISTS!!!

— Brave Warrior Of The Sea

You can read a lot about lightworkers and their history under 'channelings' on: https://www.jeshua.net/

"Lightworkers are souls who carry the strong inner desire to spread Light – knowledge, freedom and self-love – on earth. They sense this as their mission. They are often attracted to spirituality and to therapeutic work of some kind.

Every soul becomes a lightworker at some stage of its unfolding, so the label “lightworker” is not reserved to a limited number of souls.

Lightworkers carry within them the ability to attain spiritual awakening faster than other people. They carry inner seeds for a rapid spiritual awakening. With regard to this, they seem to be on a faster track than most people, if they choose it. This again is not because lightworkers are in any way “better” or “higher” souls. They are, however, older than most souls presently incarnate on earth. This older age should preferably be understood in terms of experience rather than time."

@Something Funny If a light worker see's someone without a smile they will give them one of theirs. Could you do that? If so your in!

@Seraphim thanks for sharing.

8 hours ago, Seraphim said:

Lightworkers carry within them the ability to attain spiritual awakening faster than other people. They carry inner seeds for a rapid spiritual awakening.

What does "rapid" mean? I am 22 and I can't say that I've had any radical awakening experiences. Yes there are moments here and there where I can feel very spiritually connected to the world and be in an elevated state of consciousness, but I wouldn't call it enlightenment or awakening.

I've also tripped on truffles a few times, but again, even though it was a great, transforming spiritual experience, it wasn't anything like what Leo is talking about for example.

8 hours ago, cetus said:

@Something Funny If a light worker see's someone without a smile they will give them one of there's. Could you do that? If so your in!

Sounds nice. I am in :D

What can be more noble and epic than living according to your favourite songs?
Let's go. Let's set sail. One Piece EXISTS!!!

— Brave Warrior Of The Sea