Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShardMare

I feel like there is nothing to improve

7 posts in this topic

I feel like theres nothing to do. Everything its fine. U know i feel bored sometimes, i dont have to do much a day.

But you know there is nothing wrong with boredom

Think of your highest possible goal for your life. How far away are you from achieving that?

What are your passions? It sounds like you're stuck in a rut. You're uninspired, and you may be getting sick of the same old routine.

Sometimes, to avoid change, or to avoid making changes, we tend to tell ourselves that "everything is just fine" the way it is. Then what happens is we get very very stagnated. But the truth is, if you're bored with life and not getting any juice from life, then that is problematic and an issue which must be addressed. 

Gain as much inspiration as you can from multiple sources. This will eventually help you to clarify your own personal goals and interests. Make a list of all the things you love out of life and of all the things you'd love to do with your life. And take baby steps.

Sometimes when we're in a funk, the biggest step you can take is just throwing the pot of tea on and making yourself a nice cup of tea to soothe the pain. As long as you're taking action, you will see improvement. Embrace each step you take.

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

@EternalForest @VioletFlame i made the decision i was gonna focus on stage orange stuff.

On fun, socializing, money.

Im going to get a job in this summer do something with that

I mean tbf dude its all up to you regarding what you want out of life.

If you don't see anything in need of improving, then you don't have to.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Try brainstorming different ideas in silence and see what you come up with. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 24/06/2022 at 5:19 PM, ShardMare said:

I feel like theres nothing to do. Everything its fine. U know i feel bored sometimes, i dont have to do much a day.

But you know there is nothing wrong with boredom

@ShardMare theres also nothing wrong with getting bitches, money and God. I'd be bullshitting you if I denied how I truly feel