Guest Edvardas

Is the game in a cd-rom, or is it created now?

40 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I just had a solid glimpse of nothing existing outside my Mind, because an outside is actually inside my Mind. I can't runaway from it. It's so fucking obvious ? and I'm not even high. 

Edited by Vibes

@Leo Gura 

"Well, actually it's God that's struggling to understand itself. God is dreaming and struggling to wake up. Ego is just God in a sleepy mode"

The other day an insight hit me so hard I had to sit down:

That confusion and not - knowingness is by design. It's on purpose, it's no mistake. Your human self is parachuted into an unknown world with little to no tools and it's observed through immersive first person perspective with a cheeky God smile. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

2 hours ago, Kamo said:

I know psychedelic's work differently on different people, and any kind really, can lead to an awakening, and you especially have quite a unique response to them, but Im curious what you would recommend to best facilitate getting me closer to understanding our context here, mainly I have access to shrooms, LSD and N,N DMT, so out of those 3 which would you recommend? I feel like 5Me0 has been the only one to get me closest but its simply to hard to come across that one.

DMT is most powerful of those 3 for me.

However is LSD is also good because it gives you so much longer to contemplate.

10mins vs 5hrs.

All 3 can take you there in their unique way.

2 hours ago, Kamo said:

Okay I get it 100% This has all been very helpful. Thank You Leo. Man the magnitude of Reality, how its able to do all this is fucking amazing. Its quite ingenious.  I appreciate your time and response!!! This has clarified much for my comprehension.

My pleasure.

2 hours ago, Kamo said:

Given where you kinda sense where I am at, what advice would you say I should do moving forward? I feel like I have to answer that myself but if anything comes to mind It would be very helpful.

Use psychedelics and work with them methodically and consistently. You will be shown all the answers you seek. You don't even really need me after that.

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura I just had a solid glimpse of nothing existing outside my Mind, because an outside is actually inside my Mind. I can't runaway from it. It's so fucking obvious ? and I'm not even high. 

Yes, yes. Very good. Now you're really thinkin'.

30 minutes ago, mmKay said:

@Leo Gura 

The other day an insight hit me so hard I had to sit down:

That confusion and not - knowingness is by design. It's on purpose, it's no mistake. Your human self is parachuted into an unknown world with little to no tools and it's observed through immersive first person perspective with a cheeky God smile. 

Where would be the fun in being born knowing everything? That's death ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, actually it's God that's struggling to understand itself. God is dreaming and struggling to wake up. Ego is just God in a sleepy mode.

When do you find it fitting to wake up? Do you believe one should wake up at all costs, as soon as possible? Or do we let him have a good rest first?

On 6/24/2022 at 8:40 PM, Yarco said:

The 2nd view makes God into the ultimate hoarder.

I am dying of laughter... Attachment galore

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, of course. That's the whole rub. You don't know what you are. That requires serious awakening.

That's what ego is, a black hole of self-reference.

Yes

It answers it perfectly, it's just that you don't have a reference experience for what God means.

It's like I'm telling you that reality is orange but you don't know what orange means cause you've never seen it.

Think of it like this:

There exists a universal Mind. This Mind is currently imagining your human life, thus materializing it. This Mind could imagine and materialize whatever it wants, but it just so happens to want what you are currently experiencing. This Mind is what is "holding" reality in place. Outside this Mind there is no reality because this Mind has no outside, because "outside" is imagined by this Mind. You are this Mind. However since this Mind is imagining a human life, you have mistaken yourself for the human it imagines. You forgot that you are pure Mind itself.

But why is it imagining this specific permutation of all possibile imaginations? I can't figure this out, and will it eventually imagine every single possible permutations, or is there an intelligence that is chosing what it experiences

6 hours ago, Kshantivadin said:

When do you find it fitting to wake up? Do you believe one should wake up at all costs, as soon as possible? Or do we let him have a good rest first?

All depends on you.

For me waking up is the shit. You may feel otherwise.

3 hours ago, bambi said:

But why is it imagining this specific permutation of all possibile imaginations? I can't figure this out, and will it eventually imagine every single possible permutations, or is there an intelligence that is chosing what it experiences

It's too profound to speak.

If you understood it, your jaw would drop the floor.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All depends on you.

For me waking up in the shit. You may feel otherwise.

It's too profound to speak.

If you understood it, your jaw would drop the floor.

What do you mean waking up in the shit?

And how to undersand it? Is 5meo dmt the only way? Mushrooms etc dont even come close to giving me this insight, theyre too trippy and wavy etc

9 minutes ago, bambi said:

What do you mean waking up in the shit?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the shit

9 minutes ago, bambi said:

And how to undersand it? Is 5meo dmt the only way? Mushrooms etc dont even come close to giving me this insight, theyre too trippy and wavy etc

Many other psychedelics can get you there.

25 minutes ago, bambi said:

Do you think ketamine could get you there now youve tried it

Ketamine is way inferior to a proper psychedelic, at least for me.

It will be hard to reach a deep God-realization on K.

@Leo Gura  I never took ketamin but what I read about khole seems to be something very very profound. 

However you are right compare to 5 meo and others ketamin must be inferior. Also because of its tolerance and Potential damage to its body. 

Edited by OBEler

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT is most powerful of those 3 for me.

However is LSD is also good because it gives you so much longer to contemplate.

10mins vs 5hrs.

All 3 can take you there in their unique way.

My pleasure.

Use psychedelics and work with them methodically and consistently. You will be shown all the answers you seek. You don't even really need me after that.

Okay, I got it, Awesome. Thanks again man. Ill have to get to it then. lol.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ego is just God in a sleepy mode.

@Leo Gura I like this description. The ego is God believing the dream it is orchestrating that it is finite and limited. 

It never resonates with me when I read about killing the ego. I have always felt the ego needs to wake up and expand. 

12 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

It never resonates with me when I read about killing the ego. I have always felt the ego needs to wake up and expand. 

it's by definition always going to be selfing if it's ego. that's why they speak in murderous and deathly terms in relation to it :D

Yeah, ego death is not a great term.

Awakening / God-realization is a much better term, and is the highest goal.

@Leo Gura !!!! Had a trip on 400 ucg and I just wanted to truly thank you for being that perfect part of.infinity which helped me to unlock the understanding of this secret - everything that could exist already exists within the infinite potencial!!! Its actual! The potential I mean. It actually exists and it contains everything. Its amaaaaaaaaaazing.. its mindblowing, i was on the floor for hours when I accessed it.  

Really, your simple words helped a lot. Love ya. Cheers

47 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

everything that could exist already exists

How does this mind/Infinity decide what "could" exist and what couldn't?

Edited by michaelcycle00

@Leo Gura try taking a bigger dose of ketamine. to get full effect.to me it Sounds like you didn’t take enough. Just keep taking like 15-20mg bumps of it until you  get to like 150mg-200mg. 

On 6/26/2022 at 10:32 PM, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura I like this description. The ego is God believing the dream it is orchestrating that it is finite and limited. 

The Ego is your identification with being human and all your other beliefs surrounding that. When you experience you are not human but simply just awareness, then your ego has died. Also it will feel like annihilation because you are essentially ripped off said attachment and discover it was never you. Even if someone tells you, you are not your body you still experience yourself as a body. When ego death happens...you experience no body and are like...ohhh now I seeeeee.

So yeah its a death of sort. Like death and then rebirth. For me my thoughts are not as loud anymore. I can barely HEAR my thoughts so it is easier to quiet my mind.  

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86