Guest Edvardas

Is the game in a cd-rom, or is it created now?

40 posts in this topic

Is the game of life pre-coded like our regular video games and we are only using our choices to shift between pre-existing outcomes, or is it being manifested on the fly?

If it's pre-coded, where are the outcomes stored? Does God limit his perception to to not see the full game?

I was open to the possibility that perhaps the game doesn't exist, it's being manifested on the fly with infinite intelligence. Our mind has the ability to think up a life story moment by moment, so couldn't infinite intelligence be doing the same thing with our "physical" reality?

What is your understanding of this? Is life a pre-programmed game and we don't see the code, or is it being manifested on the fly? 

First choice makes this game "dead" in that it's just a replay, we are shiftin between frames. The second infuses some alivenesss because it is being done now. 

Thanks.

@Edvardas

It doesn't matter, because all you could access is always your life right NOW which means to you everything that could be.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

There is only the game, no code.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I got some great responses from wise people in a thread I made the other day, which I think is the exact same thing you are asking (when you say "on the fly") worded differently:

I was trying to get at the same thing I think you are saying. Is it functionally "un-finite", where the appearances come and go. Or infinite where everything is totally static and our minds are tricking us that events are changing.

This especially relates to the whole "now" thing. There is only "now" and every event happens in it. If you listen to Rupert Spira's opinion, he will say the mind is like a filter that views reality through a lens of space and time, though all time has already happened... That's also scientifically backed I think?

But I, and I THINK Leo, see it more as a whole in which forms are always appearing and disappearing. It does not itself have time. It is DEVOID of time. But the appearances which shift, produce "time" through measurable change in the illusions of "things".

Hope I didn't misinterpret you and ramble for nothing. Sorry if I did lol.

@RMQualtrough I believe it's the same question. Thank you for sharing. Leo was kind enough to respond, I will try my luck to completely clarify this conundrum.

@Leo Gura Thank you for taking the time. I don't want to be selfish but I can't resist asking a follow-up question to make sure that I understood what you said 100%. Could you clarify which view of the two below is correct according to you? You could reply only 1 or 2 and that would be enough. Thank you. ^_^

1st view:
This moment is literally all there is. Life is a constant stream of God's imagination with there being nothing outside of it. Meaning, when you don't look at your body, it not only doesn't exist in your POV, it doesn't exist AT ALL. Your body isn't left out outside of your perception, it's just zero body in the whole universe, because nothing can hide from God's POV. 

Also, since God is omnipotent, he could imagine anything it wants. Due to this, some people say that there exists infinite possibilities. It does NOT mean that anything that could exist already exists.

2nd view:
An opposing view thought by teachers like Abraham and Bashar is that anything you can imagine already EXISTS.

It's not a possibility, it is already manifest.

Since God is omnipotent, he created everything in an instant and now he is simply shifting through reality frames rapidly. 

I guess to confirm this we would have to zoom out of our current frame enough to see other frames, at which point we would only see billions of static snapshots of reality or something like that. 

1 hour ago, Edvardas said:

1st view:
This moment is literally all there is. Life is a constant stream of God's imagination with there being nothing outside of it. Meaning, when you don't look at your body, it not only doesn't exist in your POV, it doesn't exist AT ALL. Your body isn't left out outside of your perception, it's just zero body in the whole universe, because nothing can hide from God's POV. 

Also, since God is omnipotent, he could imagine anything it wants. Due to this, some people say that there exists infinite possibilities. It does NOT mean that anything that could exist already exists.

2nd view:
An opposing view thought by teachers like Abraham and Bashar is that anything you can imagine already EXISTS.

It's not a possibility, it is already manifest.

Since God is omnipotent, he created everything in an instant and now he is simply shifting through reality frames rapidly. 

I guess to confirm this we would have to zoom out of our current frame enough to see other frames, at which point we would only see billions of static snapshots of reality or something like that. 

#1 seems to make way more sense. In video game terms, it's like render distance. All the assets too far from your player character (or even outside your vision) are culled to improve performance. Then when needed again they pop back into existence. 

God seems incredibly efficient and streamlined, always aiming for the simplest solution. It'd be pretty weird to just have closets full of infinite giraffes laying around to pull from, when it can just make them on the fly. The 2nd view makes God into the ultimate hoarder.

Edited by Yarco

1st and 2nd views are actually the same at the ultimate level for nothing, something and everything are the same, one, at the ultimate level. 

@Edvardas 1st is closer.

Consciousness does not work like a movie with frames. This is a popular way to think of it but that's not what is actually happening in your direct experience. There are no frames.

Although the Godhead does contain every possible thing that could be imagined, but it's like a pure potential and it is formless.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Edvardas 1st is closer.

Consciousness does not work like a movie with frames. This is a popular way to think of it but that's not what is actually happening in your direct experience. There are no frames.

Although the Godhead does contain every possible thing that could be imagined, but it's like a pure potential and it is formless.

Agreed. But I'm not sure why I got that impression during my tripping days.

I love being mindfucked :x

Leo is very skilfull at showing how you are creating ideas instead of looking at pure truth. 

We get caught in traps of science and other sources that seem to make sense. The issue is that we can't validate them and we build our worldview on beliefs. It's much more difficult to avoid belief than I previously thought. Will go and look at his episodes on the myth of science now.

Won't tag Leo to not disturb him, but feeling very grateful to have him as a teacher.  

7 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Agreed. But I'm not sure why I got that impression during my tripping days.

Reality becomes however you hold it.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

but it's like a pure potential and it is formless.

This!

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

100%

???????

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Understanding the "You" has been very tricky for me to understand because all I keep doing is referencing my ego. Is there a way to understand this differently? "You" as in God also doesnt much answer this? Would it simply be "me" as in what is referenced as my existence as a perspective" which has its own personal interpretation that is the "You" or is that also Ego? That identity aspect has been mindfuckery for me to understand. lol. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem

22 minutes ago, Kamo said:

Understanding the "You" has been very tricky for me

Yes, of course. That's the whole rub. You don't know what you are. That requires serious awakening.

to understand because all I keep doing is referencing my ego.

That's what ego is, a black hole of self-reference.

Is there a way to understand this differently?

Yes

"You" as in God also doesnt much answer this?

It answers it perfectly, it's just that you don't have a reference experience for what God means.

It's like I'm telling you that reality is orange but you don't know what orange means cause you've never seen it.

Would it simply be "me" as in what is referenced as my existence as a perspective" which has its own personal interpretation that is the "You" or is that also Ego? That identity aspect has been mindfuckery for me to understand. lol. 

Think of it like this:

There exists a universal Mind. This Mind is currently imagining your human life, thus materializing it. This Mind could imagine and materialize whatever it wants, but it just so happens to want what you are currently experiencing. This Mind is what is "holding" reality in place. Outside this Mind there is no reality because this Mind has no outside, because "outside" is imagined by this Mind. You are this Mind. However since this Mind is imagining a human life, you have mistaken yourself for the human it imagines. You forgot that you are pure Mind itself.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This Mind is what is "holding" reality in place. Outside this Mind there is no reality because this Mind has no outside.

Reality dangles by the thin thread of the mind. 

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, of course. That's the whole rub. You don't know what you are. That requires serious awakening.

Ok that makes sense. More contemplation and psychedelic trips pending lol.

That's what ego is, a black hole of self-reference.

So I at least I am aware of the fact that it is ego that is doing this strangloopy aspect on trying to understand itself. Thats why I cant do it, This normal "State" I am in, is not sufficient enough to be able to figure it out or else it will just circle, right? I know there needs to be a state change into an Awakened State.

It answers it perfectly, it's just that you don't have a reference experience for what God means.

I do have a 5Me0 induced Godhead reference experience that can give me a general idea, and I do see how if I had a much higher degree of that and more time there to really understand what it was that I was experiencing then this would make more sense. So I see what you mean.

Think of it like this:

There exists a universal Mind. This Mind is currently imagining your human life, thus materializing it. This Mind could imagine and materialize whatever it wants, but it just so happens to want what you are currently experiencing. This Mind is what is "holding" reality in place. Outside this Mind there is no reality because this Mind has no outside, because "outside" is imagined by this Mind. You are this Mind. However since this Mind is imagining a human life, you have mistaken yourself for the human it imagines. You forgot that you are pure Mind itself.

I think I understand you correctly, so basically THE entire "experiential field" is the whole Mind, the True YOU. Within and "as" that field there is a sense of self to include, perspective, and what is thought to be having perceptions, which all mistakenly Identifies with or as the human life, this can be called the Ego? side note-I have watched your video "What Is Perception? - The Metaphysics Of Perception" So i may not have needed to include that term since i understand how there are no perceptions but I still wanted to mention it to give more reference to what im trying to refer to which I hold as the Ego.

Edited by Kamo
mispelling

9 minutes ago, Kamo said:

So I at least I am aware of the fact that it is ego that is doing this strangloopy aspect on trying to understand itself.

Well, actually it's God that's struggling to understand itself. God is dreaming and struggling to wake up. Ego is just God in a sleepy mode.

Thats why I cant do it, This normal "State" I am in, is not sufficient enough to be able to figure it out or else it will just circle, right? I know there needs to be a state change into an Awakened State.

Yes, a radical state change is needed.

I think I understand you correctly, so basically THE entire "experiential field" is the whole Mind, the True YOU.

Yes

Within and "as" that field there is a sense of self to include, perspective, and what is thought to be having perceptions, which all mistakenly Identifies with or as the human life, this can be called the Ego?

Yes

Ego is your biographical, finite sense of self. The self as something specific like a human living on a planet with memories of having been born from other humans. That's the core of ego: your biographical backstory.

And then the True Self/God is Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, actually it's God that's struggling to understand itself. God is dreaming and struggling to wake up. Ego is just God in a sleepy mode.

Hmm Okay thats very interesting because I do understand what you mean by this. 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, a radical state change is needed.

I know psychedelic's work differently on different people, and any kind really, can lead to an awakening, and you especially have quite a unique response to them, but Im curious what you would recommend to best facilitate getting me closer to understanding our context here, mainly I have access to shrooms, LSD and N,N DMT, so out of those 3 which would you recommend? I feel like 5Me0 has been the only one to get me closest but its simply to hard to come across that one.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ego is your biographical, finite sense of self. The self as something specific like a human living on a planet with memories of having been born from other humans. That's the core of ego: your biographical backstory.

And then the True Self/God is Infinity.

Okay I get it 100% This has all been very helpful. Thank You Leo. Man the magnitude of Reality, how its able to do all this is fucking amazing. Its quite ingenious.  I appreciate your time and response!!! This has clarified much for my comprehension.

Given where you kinda sense where I am at, what advice would you say I should do moving forward? I feel like I have to answer that myself but if anything comes to mind It would be very helpful.