khalifa

Suicide is starting to be attractive to me from time to time

21 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, eTorro said:

@Leo Gura, I've found your YouTube channel in 2018. Since then, I'm meditating on a daily basis — my consciousness has increased exponentially.

Back then, I had no idea about the dark side of meditation; I blindly started to meditate. It was out of foolishness and enthusiasm at the same time. 

After a year and a half of meditation and mindfulness inquiries, I plunged into "The Dark Night of the Soul." It was so scary that I didn't know or had no idea if I'll make it through — that was dark man. But somehow, after two months of being patient, without suppressing my awful moods, I started to feel better. And now, when I look back, I laugh so hard because I no longer have a false sense of identity. I only have egoic leftovers.

It was due to you that I've become interested in spirituality, and for that, I'll be eternally grateful to you.

1. Less suffering.

2. No more junk food — just a little from time to time so I won't harm my body.

3. I'm a lot more confident. 

4. I let go — daily — of anything constraining. 

5. I'll soon be enlightened, meaning that I'll be able to lock the enlightened state as long as I'm alive. 

6. I can stay present for hours, effortlessly. 

7. I don't take everything too seriously; the present moment itself is a joyful experience. 

8. I'm no longer nihilistic. I'm falling in love with reality. 

Thanks, Leo! 

Wow I am so happy for you man!!! Way to go!!! The Dark Night of the Soul is no joke!!! Glad you made it out stronger!!! I'm so grateful for you for doing the work!! Thank You for sharing this!!! You just illuminated my day with this post!!! Bless you!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.