Michael Jackson

Most people on this forum will NEVER awaken.

43 posts in this topic

On 6/23/2022 at 2:28 PM, Michael Jackson said:

Apparently God does not want to awaken in every life he lives. Most people have no interest in Truth, can't perceive things without egoic biases and projections, are not capable of doing true investigation, something you can only do completely on your own without community and others.

99% of people fall into that category, from my perspective a higher percentage of men are interested in truth and true awakening then women.

You are clearly correct in your title. The projections in this post kind of tied my hands regarding any arguments I could come up with.

???

Gone

3 hours ago, Yarco said:

I don't know if I want to egoically kill myself to go somewhere else. Even if by all accounts it's better than what I have now. I'd rather cling on to my current self, even if it's just an illusion.

Sounds like a decent way to respect and honor yourself. 

To offer the self up for sacrifice so that another self can move in is metaphysical suicide. 

“I’m clearly not good enough so I guess I’ll die and let another perspective overwrite mine.” Sounds so wholesome, right? Jk.

Your “ego” never dies. Your “ego” is just a term pointing at some aspects of your character. Just be you and grow, evolve, become. That’s what is really happening here anyways. Accept it. Leave death and metaphysical brutality for later.

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone