RMQualtrough

Theory: Infinite or Un-finite?

35 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Totally agree. 
Do you think I am real? Be honest.

Yes ,as we all are.I said it's pure ego centric view on life and spirituality, and yes bubble will burst once Leo moves up in his videos and presents advanced stages of SD .

53 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

No "thing" can possibly exist, finiteness can't possibly exist. Only infinity can exist, and therefore must exist, and must be the only thing that exists.

Infinity has nothing to do with an endless multiplicity of things, nor with size. It can only be indivisible, dimensionless, and singular. That's what nonduality means.

Cheers

I don't see it that way.

I know exactly what you mean because you're trying to say it's infinity "appearing" as limited things and therefore things don't exist... But I don't view it with that perspective... I don't really like the perspective either because it's not as explainable to a layman.

8 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@RMQualtrough

In theory, every possible thing exists. In practice, every possible thing COULD exist but does not necessarily HAVE to.

Just make this distinction, and you're free to go.

You can verify this in your direct experience. Notice that you can't imagine every possible thing even though you can think about this concept in an abstract sense.

So in this sense, infinity is just a concept that could be actualized any moment but is not. And whenever it gets actualized, it must has form, so it becomes limited and finite.

Yeah, this is my thinking also.

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Yes ,as we all are.I said it's pure ego centric view on life and spirituality, and yes bubble will burst once Leo moves up in his videos and presents advanced stages of SD .

I am ENFP, guys mentioned today on forum that Mbti can be connected with SD. What is my color and how to figure this out? 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Just now, Galyna said:

I am ENFP, guys mentioned today on forum that Mbti can be connected with SD. What is my color and how to figure this out? 

Sorry it was just me pointing that there will be more videos about spirituality from Leo than just the current perspective.Absolute solipsism and stuff like that are running rampant on this forum. It is not the end.

ENTJ here.About your color I dunno.

46 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Galyna It is not your fault I am sorry I over reacted.Thing is that after Leo's videos on solipsism everyone bought into it.He hasn't lead them through entire map of SD.Higher stages are Universe POV not human .It will be huge blow for the spiritual egos here.

But the blow to the spiritual ego is the BEST PART!!!! Maybe he wants to slowly lead them there and shatter their egos!!!! LOL.

Telling everyone their God is a really well laid egoic trap. The ego thinks you mean its God. LOL...... I almost fell for it myself when I first listened to the video. Then I was like....let me listen to this 3 more times.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

But the blow to the spiritual ego is the BEST PART!!!! Maybe he wants to slowly lead them there and shatter their egos!!!! LOL.

Telling everyone their God is a really well laid egoic trap. The ego thinks you mean its God. LOL...... I almost fell for it myself when I first listened to the video. Then I was like....let me listen to this 3 more times.

Nobody will like harsh Truth that from Universe POV their lives are so small and insignificant lol.Imagine hearing that after years of You are God.

26 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Telling everyone their God is a really well laid egoic trap.

God not as a human body or mind, God as a whole experience of Being, including body and mind. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Leo never told you that your ego is God, only thing he said is, YOU are God, and that is the truth.

2 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

Leo never told you that your ego is God, only thing he said is, YOU are God, and that is the truth.

He always frames it in a way that makes the reader think he’s referring to their limited perspective. Conflating relative with absolute in his speech and making no distinction. 

I realized soon enough that “you are God” and the implications of it have no utility and aren’t of practical value. You could be bound to live your life like a Messiah and that doesn’t mean some drunk dude who just bought a firearm won’t blow your brains out. It doesn’t mean that you won’t suffer for the rest of your life or be unhappy (I mean, most people are). It also doesn’t mean that you will now love the one who does you wrong because it is “you” (unless you’re still under the effect or residue of Psychs). And to top it all off you have no say in anything at all. Things just are because “they are”, and you can’t ever hope to escape the loop. The “healthiest” alternatives to this is literally ignoring the Universe and secluding yourself like a monk meditating until you die pretty much beating the whole ‘purpose’ of creation, or if you wanna somewhat function in society then constantly ingesting drugs. Trips after trips to make things more bearable. 

That, is the only kind of Truth that should have any relevance to a human or living being on this planet. Not some metaphysical woo woo I am that I am useless crap. I’ve probably read over a thousand trip reports in the last 3 years, and the insights people receive are literally hilarious. Advice that would work in a society a million years into the future. God really is a joker, that I agree with. And spirituality a full circle that leaves you right back where you started. 

The biggest takeaway I took from “everyone is you” in this third world country I was born in, was that I needed that contrast to show me what is not me, what doesn’t represent the true me. Yes, you could say oh but it’s your creation or something like that but I mean, it doesn’t mean anything because it is unlimited. It could be anything at all. Also notice how creation doesn’t exist independently of “infinite love” as you guys call it, because it can’t. Infinite love is direct proof that the horrors of creation need it to exist, in order to balance things out. We humans have the capability of seeing things without a bias (even if we rarely do), while God couldn’t ever. It can’t hate its creation and still make it, so in the same way it cannot distinguish good from bad, which is why you get the “everything is perfect” realization in trips for example, even if the creation were to be a slaughterhouse in an infinite loop this would be the case. It’s just something that has to be for unfathomable reasons. So it doesn’t really mean anything at all. Same with it having always existed, among other things. 

People in this forum will tell you that everything is perfect and there can’t be no wrong-doing, while simultaneously telling someone who has been suffering their entire life not to kill themselves, while deflecting the “why not?” in the back of that person’s head. 

Ok, time out for now. Gotta go wash the dishes.  

Edited by michaelcycle00

2 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

God not as a human body or mind, God as a whole experience of Being, including body and mind. 

.....I swear yall don't even care to figure out what I am saying. Obviously that is what he is saying.....but that is not what the Ego believes. Go actually talk to a lot of the people on this forum and they think They themselves are God. They have not dropped the identification of their human body. 

They think their little human self is dreaming all of this. They don't understand that the human is part of the dream itself.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Infinite - but what COULD exist still exists as something that COULD.   its just EVERYTHING.  Everything possible is just that - everything possible.

Where have you been? Haven't seen you on the forums for awhile...

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

.....I swear yall don't even care to figure out what I am saying. Obviously that is what he is saying.....but that is not what the Ego believes. Go actually talk to a lot of the people on this forum and they think They themselves are God. They have not dropped the identification of their human body. 

They think their little human self is dreaming all of this. They don't understand that the human is part of the dream itself.

Yeah, uh, ngl I find him completely careless in his choice of wording. I mean, he chooses his words carefully, but based on HIS understanding, without consideration of transmitting that understanding to a complete stranger.

I always think explanations should be explicable to a random stranger at a local bar. I always aim to do that with my wording.

8 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

Ricky Gervais

Anyone that mentions this clowns name to me in any sort of spiritual discussion whether it be for humour or on a serious note is not worth my time. Good night