RMQualtrough

Theory: Infinite or Un-finite?

35 posts in this topic

Is existence infinite, or un-finite?

Does every possible thing exist. Or is it more that every possible thing COULD exist but does not necessarily HAVE to.

I don't mean the sizelessness of consciousness, which is what you experience when you do a tonne of drugs, boundaries vanish, and your mind loses the illusion of being inside space.

13 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Is existence infinite, or un-finite?

Does every possible thing exist. Or is it more that every possible thing COULD exist but does not necessarily HAVE to.

I don't mean the sizelessness of consciousness, which is what you experience when you do a tonne of drugs, boundaries vanish, and your mind loses the illusion of being inside space.

Infinite - but what COULD exist still exists as something that COULD.   its just EVERYTHING.  Everything possible is just that - everything possible.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Infinite - but what COULD exist still exists as something that COULD.   its just EVERYTHING.  Everything possible is just that - everything possible.

Hm, that's very interesting. I think you're right.

Functionally speaking though, are you thinking un-finite? Infinite as I was thinking (functionally) would mean that the possibilities are not only possibilities but manifested.

Look mate, it’s infinite, get over it. Completely eternal, forever. If you think your going to skip over something as God when God is forever then you’ve got a big surprise in store. Not everything will be manifested for the character RMQualtrough, that character, that finite being is limited. But as God your gonna manifest the lot. RMQualtrough being one of those manifestations. If it’s a possibility, then your doing it, end of. And why not, you’ve forever to do whatever ??‍♂️

@Dazgwny Sounds like the infinite monkeys with typewriters typing the works of Shakespeare thing.

That's inevitable, but that's also working in a finite set with certain parameters (26 letters). THOUGH interestingly, Ricky Gervais argued about this on XFM with Karl Pilkington, and a mathematician called in and said it is PROBABLE the monkeys would, but not certain.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

Or is it more that every possible thing COULD exist but does not necessarily HAVE to.

It exists as a probability, so infinity holds everything. However it only plays out when it is in awareness. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

31 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

What do you see?

Well, right now a limited range of changing objects.

I suppose what I mean is (since I agree it's infinity if you include possibilities), do you think every single possibility HAS to happen by absolute necessity. Or are things able to exist as possibilities without their manifestation being totally guaranteed?

Related: My touches with spacelessness and timelessness, when I try to describe it, I best describe it as an endless piece of blank white paper, and sketches appear and move on it... Which for some reason strikes me more as something un-finite. Like... Spacelessness isn't super big or super small, and timelessness isn't freeze frame, and eternity isn't a really long time. It's literally devoid of those properties entirely...

From that, I might consider that things prefer to manifest sequentially and with finity, rather than all at once. I can't really explain why it seems that way... It just seems more "all-encompassing" if you get what I mean? AKA, all that is, is "it". But no sign of inevitabilities in any of my experiences.

The monkey typewriter Shakespeare problem is within time and space, and uses "really long time" as opposed to timelessness and boundlessness. Which seems to make it inevitable.

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

It exists as a probability, so infinity holds everything.

I don't understand why you are all using ego centric point of view.Universe is Infinite and God knows how many other Universes exists not just this 3d one.So in total scheme of things everything possible could de facto exist.

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

However it only plays out when it is in awareness. 

Everything is Consciousness it is not your or mine.It could exist outside your POV unless you really believe Whole Reality is your solipsistic little bubble.

9 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I don't understand why you are all using ego centric point of view.Universe is Infinite and God knows how many other Universes exists not just this 3d one.So in total scheme of things everything possible could de facto exist.

Everything is Consciousness it is not your or mine.It could exist outside your POV unless you really believe Whole Reality is your solipsistic little bubble.

Well, I am sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt anyones feelings. I was just sharing how I see it. 

Let’s just say this: I am not yet in position to talk about such high metaphysical things. 

10 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

This one is tricky, if it doesn’t have a beholder, then who is aware of the experience? Also, can it be anything other than Unity/One. 

At least recognize that we are heros on the screen. 

So what is the screen?

Just now, Galyna said:

Well, I am sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt anyones feelings. I was just sharing how I see it. 

Let’s just say this: I am not yet in position to talk about such high metaphysical things. 

@Galyna It is not your fault I am sorry I over reacted.Thing is that after Leo's videos on solipsism everyone bought into it.He hasn't lead them through entire map of SD.Higher stages are Universe POV not human .It will be huge blow for the spiritual egos here.

Just now, Galyna said:

This one is tricky, if it doesn’t have a beholder, then who is aware of the experience? Also, can it be anything other than Unity/One. 

At least recognize that we are heros on the screen. 

So what is the screen?

You are limited by number of senses .Dogs for example perceive Reality differently and so on.Yes you are eternal it's like the video game this thing we call life.To really be God in it's formless state you die.

80% of all sensory input humans get from vision that's why you ask for screen because it is most important sense that we have.Who you are is formless prior to everything.

4 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I am sorry too. I truly am, and I hope you are not angry with me any longer.

12:12

I never was. God has all the answers. Psychedelics best shot then you will have all answers on your own .Trust Reality Trust God.

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You are limited by number of senses .Dogs for example perceive Reality differently and so on.Yes you are eternal it's like the video game this thing we call life.To really be God in it's formless state you die.

80% of all sensory input humans get from vision that's why you ask for screen because it is most important sense that we have.Who you are is formless prior to everything.

I’ve just learned recently from my consciousness workshop that there are 28 senses we can be perceiving but we are not. Take for example, an ultraviolet. Yes, I agree with you, there are only few things we can perceive in this state of consciousness. 

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I never was. God has all the answers. Psychedelics best shot then you will have all answers on your own .Trust Reality Trust God.

Yes, I am seeing 222, 101. 1001. 11:11, 12:12 and all other Angel numbers .

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

I’ve just learned recently from my consciousness workshop that there are 28 senses we can be perceived but we are not. Take, for example, an ultraviolet. Yes, I agree with you, there are only a few things we can perceive in this state of consciousness. 

So our perception is relative, not absolute. Hope you agree with that. Serves our survival and reproduction as species.

We are all cosplaying as limited humans and there is nothing wrong with that. Spirituality is one of many games we have at our disposal. Reality is Infinite.

@RMQualtrough

In theory, every possible thing exists. In practice, every possible thing COULD exist but does not necessarily HAVE to.

Just make this distinction, and you're free to go.

You can verify this in your direct experience. Notice that you can't imagine every possible thing even though you can think about this concept in an abstract sense.

So in this sense, infinity is just a concept that could be actualized any moment but is not. And whenever it gets actualized, it must has form, so it becomes limited and finite.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

it cannot be finite because that would mean that there is something limiting reality. that something could only be non-existence, and that does not exist, so there are no limits.