Anon212

Drooling D*ck Syndrome

25 posts in this topic

Man this situation is so bad its actually hilarious :D:D Youve got bigger issues to worry about then "Drooling Dick" ask yourself why you stay with a woman who clearly doesn't respect you thats the first step.

Read what what you typed out loud and imagine that this was your brother or close friend that told you this, what would you tell him?

People will treat you as you treat yourself. Don’t accept being a cuck. Women can smell that. It sounds like she is taking you for granted. 

In Tate we trust

Sounds like she is really just using you.

A better girl is out there just WAITING to suck on your cock.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura  I guess I was misinterpreting your advice or just having too low of a standard bcz of low self esteem. I left the girl who was being lazy. She literally said "I didnt realize I have to put in effort"

I agree with what people here are saying, drooling dick is bullshit, just like laziness and body shaming. She is literally the female equivalent of what straight sexual freedom feminists fear in men.

Just read the first post. That’s all we need. Girl sounds like a typical adult-child. Breakup is the only sound advice on this one.

Edited by The0Self