Leo Gura

Desantis A Real Threat

52 posts in this topic

In politics the pro active side wins, passive side loses.

Trump won despite being less popular than hilary. 

On 6/24/2022 at 8:25 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Razard86 @Bobby_2021 The level of your political analysis is moronic.

Bernie lost the popular vote. If people wanted him, he would have easily won the primaries. He was not even close.

Trump also lost the popular vote and still managed to win the election. 

Republicans unleashed their most polarising far right candidate, went all in and won.

Democrats on the other hand are much more divided within themselves between the establishment and the progressives.

The establishment Democrats are still RW. Progressives are the only real LW in America.

If Dems were truly proactive then they should unless the most LW candidate to make sure that they use all the power to make society go towards the left.

Instead society has moved further towards RW. This should have never happened. Because naturally society moves LW. So Dems should face less resistance compared to repubs if they were to go left in full throttle.

But they(Dems) have only helped society move towards right by doing nothing and being low key right wing. 

@Bobby_2021

13 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

In politics the pro active side wins, passive side loses.

Trump won despite being less popular than hilary. 

Trump also lost the popular vote and still managed to win the election. 

Republicans unleashed their most polarising far right candidate, went all in and won.

Democrats on the other hand are much more divided within themselves between the establishment and the progressives.

The establishment Democrats are still RW. Progressives are the only real LW in America.

If Dems were truly proactive then they should unless the most LW candidate to make sure that they use all the power to make society go towards the left.

Instead society has moved further towards RW. This should have never happened. Because naturally society moves LW. So Dems should face less resistance compared to repubs if they were to go left in full throttle.

But they(Dems) have only helped society move towards right by doing nothing and being low key right wing. 

Do you think that this Desentis person is a significant threat? 

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Bobby_2021

Do you think that this Desentis person is a significant threat? 

Not more than Trump. 

On 6/23/2022 at 7:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's starting to look like Densantis is the new Trump:

Desantis can easily beat Biden in 2024, unlike Trump. He would be as bad as Trump policy-wise, but without the flagrant buffoonery and utter incompetence.

@Leo Gura Leo, do you ever contemplate things like the Trump presidency, the pandemic or the war in Ukraine in expanded states of consciousness? If you have, I would be very interested in hearing any insights you may have received. 

On 6/29/2022 at 9:09 PM, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Leo, do you ever contemplate things like the Trump presidency, the pandemic or the war in Ukraine in expanded states of consciousness? If you have, I would be very interested in hearing any insights you may have received. 

It's all just irrelevant human BS from a higher state of consciousness.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's all just irrelevant human BS from a higher state of consciousness.

@Leo Gura So you didn't become aware of any purpose behind these events that we don't see from a limited state?

6 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura So you didn't become aware of any purpose behind these events that we don't see from a limited state?

The purpose of everything is to awaken God to its own self.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The purpose of everything is to awaken God to its own self.

@Leo Gura So are these events for the sub minds of consciousness that make up humanity to awaken, or only for me to awaken? In some of your videos you talk about the collective consciousness of humanity, but in more recent awakenings you are saying it's only you or me. All others are only projections of my mind. If it's only me, then that would mean I imagined the war in the Ukraine to awaken myself. I'm not sure that would be a good catalyst for me. I'm much more likely to awaken from encountering a teacher like yourself than another war.  

Based on your insights that it's only me and all others are only projections of my mind, if I awakened I should theoretically be able to elevate all of humanity with my awakening. I would love for that to be true Leo, but it feels incredibly egoistical to think I have that much power and influence. I don't want to delude myself by thinking I could transform the entire world with only my awakening. 

1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

If it's only me, then that would mean I imagined the war in the Ukraine to awaken myself.

You're overlooking an important point: you can't awaken unless you first dream something up to awaken from. Hence your wars.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're overlooking an important point: you can't awaken unless you first dream something up to awaken from. Hence your wars.

@Leo Gura Thank you! I will reflect on this.

So should I look at the war as just as aspect on an overall contrasting dream to awaken from, rather than the war being a specific catalyst for myself? I am not personally in a war. In my dream it is a distant sub plotline, not my personal experience. I guess I still don't quite understand why someone like myself who has such a passion to awaken would need a lot of contrasting drama to awaken. At times it almost seems counterproductive. I devote more time to awakening when life is calmer. 

Would it be accurate to view my experience of the world as my own personal dream?

Edited by Matthew85