Leo Gura

Desantis A Real Threat

55 posts in this topic

It's starting to look like Densantis is the new Trump:

Desantis can easily beat Biden in 2024, unlike Trump. He would be as bad as Trump policy-wise, but without the flagrant buffoonery and utter incompetence.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So basically Trump 2.0?

Edited by UnbornTao

Yeah, he will be causing real damage. Biden stand no chance against such politicans. @Leo Gura Do Democrates have anyone other than Biden with a better chance against Republicans? 

9 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Yeah, he will be causing real damage. Biden stand no chance against such politicans. @Leo Gura Do Democrates have anyone other than Biden with a better chance against Republicans? 

Democrats are their own worse enemy. They made their bed so now they have to lay in it. 

The most popular Democrat outside of Barack Obama is Bernie. They keep colluding to stop him from winning. Until the Democrats embrace true progressive solutions and stop being the Establishment Democrats they are....they will lose to Republicans like Trump.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Desantis is only 6 years older than Leo.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

8 minutes ago, Hafiz said:

Bernie is too old now! 

Trump, Biden, and Bernie are all within like a year of each other lol.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Ya and none of them should be president! Too old.

14 minutes ago, Hafiz said:

Ya and none of them should be president! Too old.

I have a feeling Biden is going to decide not to run in 2024, specifically citing his age. That's going to cause a big national discussion about the age of presidents and knock Trump, Bernie, and even Hillary Clinton out of the race in one fell swoop, leaving De Santis by default. Especially if they put Kamala up against him.

Somebody get Scandinavian politicians over to America, they're about to die over there

Why is US always so fucked, People like Trump are border-line modern Nazis 

(joke)

Edited by MarkKol

1 hour ago, MarkKol said:

Somebody get Scandinavian politicians over to America, they're about to die over there

Why is US always so fucked, People like Trump are border-line modern Nazis 

(joke)

You guys are so hyperbolic. You're in for a real surprise if a real nazi party ever starts gaining traction.

Compare Trump's platform to a platform like this: https://nationaljusticeparty.com/platform/

It can get a lot worse, and it won't be the Republicans.

Edited by Yarco

4 hours ago, Yarco said:

I have a feeling Biden is going to decide not to run in 2024, specifically citing his age. That's going to cause a big national discussion about the age of presidents and knock Trump, Bernie, and even Hillary Clinton out of the race in one fell swoop, leaving De Santis by default. Especially if they put Kamala up against him.

Lol he would crush Kamala!!! I hope she is not the best candidate the Democrats can produce!!!

It's going to be a challenge for Biden to make it out alive till 2024, forget the next election. They fucked up the moment they stopped Bernie from running for president. 

47 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

It's going to be a challenge for Biden to make it out alive till 2024, forget the next election. They fucked up the moment they stopped Bernie from running for president. 

I'm glad you see the light. This is what I was trying to tell Leo. The Democrats are the own worst enemy. The Democrats are supposed to be the Progressive Party and when a true progressive candidate showed up, The Establishment Media and Democrats united to tear him down. Its funny. Even NPR got in on it as well. 

Tons of articles and videos have been done on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux8OyWLx9tA

The Democrats are getting what they deserve.

Also I don't know in what kind of country is sending $50 Billion to some unknown corrupt country is justified. 

Why?

Do they not have any problems at home?

$50 Billion. 

52 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I'm glad you see the light. This is what I was trying to tell Leo. The Democrats are the own worst enemy. The Democrats are supposed to be the Progressive Party and when a true progressive candidate showed up, The Establishment Media and Democrats united to tear him down. Its funny. Even NPR got in on it as well. 

Tons of articles and videos have been done on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux8OyWLx9tA

The Democrats are getting what they deserve.

4 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Also I don't know in what kind of country is sending $50 Billion to some unknown corrupt country is justified. 

Why?

Do they not have any problems at home?

$50 Billion. 

Shoot our government just printed a ridiculous amount of money and gave it to the top 1% mostly LOL.

@Razard86 @Bobby_2021 The level of your political analysis is moronic.

Bernie lost the popular vote. If people wanted him, he would have easily won the primaries. He was not even close.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's starting to look like Densantis is the new Trump:

Desantis can easily beat Biden in 2024, unlike Trump. He would be as bad as Trump policy-wise, but without the flagrant buffoonery and utter incompetence.

I don’t know what I’ll do if DeSantis becomes president in 2025.

I am really scared of Biden becoming the next Jimmy Carter who lost re-election due to the perception of being too weak and having failed to control inflation and then Ron DeSantis becomes the new Ronald Reagan who shakes up the entire country for generations to come in a horrific way. DeSantis becomes president for 8 years like Reagan was president for 8 years. Then, after having a successful presidency, his Republican Vice President runs off of that success and becomes president from 2033-2037 like how GOP George H.W. Bush became right. Then, if the Democrats in 2036 still fail to find another charismatic presidential candidate like Clinton or Obama, the Republicans win another presidency for another 4 years.

What if the Democratic never find another strong presidential candidate ever again or never take back the presidency by a lucky break ever again like Carter or Biden did?

Edited by Hardkill

28 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

What if the Democratic never find another strong presidential candidate ever again

Dude, watch your catastrophizing. You are letting your mind run amok with weakness and fear.

What if, from now on, the only people who get elected President in any country are Nazis? What will we do then? And what if they all decide to rape your mother for fun? And your children. And your grand children.