thisintegrated

MBTI x Spiral Dynamics

66 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

How does this make a case for him being an integral thinker? Its just classic orange reductionism. Does not mean the man was not smart or did not make important contributions to science but that has nothing to do with spiral development.

Its just about the thing he had with numbers and frequencies. Nothing about T2 integral thinking in it.

I am not even claiming he was at T2, the furthest I can go is that it was above stage orange thinking and probably going as far as T2. Given the paradigm of the world at that time, which was blue-orange, he didn't fit into it at all in regards to his work.

Edited by Yog

Heres one for INTPs :) 

Purple: Shamans

Red: Nas

Blue: Josef Mengele

Orange: Charles Darwin

Green: Friedrich Nietzsche

Yellow: Alexander Dugin

Turquoise: Jordan Hall

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

36 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

INTPJ

Green: Friedrich Nietzsche

Because of his Te, the linearity of his Overhumanity, his understanding of what is to come and how things must evolve according to that, rather than random exploration of ideas.

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Because of his Te, the linearity of his Overhumanity, his understanding of what is to come and how things must evolve according to that, rather than random exploration of ideas.

I dont buy it but I also dont feel very strongly about any of this lol

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

I also dont feel very strongly about any of this lol

No shit :D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

No shit :D

I know xD Its a guilty pleasure. Girls love that shit though. You can tell them all kinds of nonsense about their personality and they will love you for it. Jung knew whats up :D