thisintegrated

MBTI x Spiral Dynamics

66 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

Lol how many posts have you read from me? 

Enough to infer your dominant function.

You might be ISFJ but the Si dominance is clear.

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Because I dislike MBTI? Ok bro :)

No.. because you argue with personal feelings (Fi).

3 minutes ago, Artsu said:

Enough to infer your dominant function.

You might be ISFJ but the Si dominance is clear.

I think he's just trolling, @Carl-Richard, don't take it too seriously.

Edited by thisintegrated

@Artsu @thisintegrated

Ok, here is a challenge for anybody who dares to type me (?): go to my profile and take ONE random post of mine from each month of this year (12 in total) and type each one of them. The one who gets the best pattern wins! ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Artsu @thisintegrated

Ok, here is a challenge for anybody who dares to type me (?): go to my profile and take ONE random post of mine from each month of this year (12 in total) and type one each one of them. The one who gets the best pattern wins! ?

Your NFP-ness is so obvious tho.  I think Artsu's just new to MBTI or trolling.

Ni doms, at the lower stages, can often be overconfident with their Ni.  Ni leaves no room for error.  It's right or it's wrong.  Ni being so vulnerable leaves the Ni users feeling insecure. So what they do is double down to prove their Ni ideas with drawn-out debates.

Edited by thisintegrated

I'm an MBTI expert and I'm not trolling. You're the one who doesn't know what they're doing.

This forum is fucked.

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Artsu said:

I'm an MBTI expert and I'm not trolling. You're the one who doesn't know what they're doing.

This forum is fucked.

Dude.. you realize how low the probability of someone on the forum being a sensor is?  Especially an introverted sensor with 7k posts?

This forum absolutely does not attract sensors.  They're here, I've seen one or two, but Carl's not likely to be one.

You saw Carl using Si, and your underdeveloped Ni determined he must be a Si dom.  And now you're doubling down.  The fact you had 100% certainty here tells me you're immature.  A well developed Ni user would have realized there's not enough data to go off to form such a conclusion.  In addition, you typed me as a Fi dom, which is as far as it gets from a good guess.  My writing style is very unmistakably NeTiFe.  Literally in the original post of this thread you can see clear examples of each of those.

Anyway, nothing wrong with suggesting he could be an ISFJ.  But there's everything wrong with claiming that he is, without good reason.  A few examples of Si is not good reason.  You have to take the big picture of a person into account, and not isolate any single behavior/function.  Si4 will look different to Si1.  When you see Si, you have to consider which slot it's in, among another factors.

20 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

giphy.gif

What will your mum say when you get fat from all this popcorn??

Edited by thisintegrated

21 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

there's not enough data to go off to form such a conclusion.

A few examples of Si is not good reason. 

You have to take the big picture of a person into account

This is me with you xD

23 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

What will your mum say when you get fat from all this popcorn??

Her Fe will be spellbound by my Fi arguments and I'll say it's vegan or something :D

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

This is me with you xD

??

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Her Fe will be spellbound by my Fi arguments and I'll say it's vegan or something :D

You're confirming my theory that Fe parents = spoiled children.

I like the overall idea. Especially seeing the same type in different stages.

But associating horizontal functions with SD vertical development feels like a bit of a stretch.

Anyway, I'll jump in for the fun factor, might add even few fictional characters.

INTJs:

Red - Varg Vikernes, Walter White in his shadow.
Blue - Lenin, Maximus (gladiator), Ragnar Lothbrok, Eisenhower
Orange - Dr Who, prior to being slapped. Stephen Hawking, maybe Newton, Ripley (Alien), Jay-Z,  Zuckerberg, Clyde (law abiding citizen), Batman, Magneto, Pr. Moriarty xD
Green - Jacques Lacan (or at least his work), David Fincher, Angela Merkel
Yellow - Daniel Schmachtenberger, Tesla, Nietzsche (or at least his thinking), Pickard (star trek), The Architect (Matrix).
Turquoise - Damien Echols.

1 minute ago, Yog said:

"20 stabs in the back in self-defence". Wait... is Varg to Euronymous what Heisenberg is to ... well... everyone? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

"20 stabs in the back in self-defence". Wait... is Varg to Euronymous what Heisenberg is to ... well... everyone? :ph34r:

hahahahaha lol.

It seems that INTJs tend to overcompensate with their Se delivery.

A lot of stabs, bullets, gadgets, meth, or hell yea - MAGNETS!!

21 hours ago, Yog said:

INTJs:

Orange - Dr Who, prior to being slapped. Stephen Hawking, maybe Newton, Ripley (Alien), Jay-Z,  Zuckerberg, Clyde (law abiding citizen), Batman, Magneto, Pr. Moriarty xD
Yellow - Daniel Schmachtenberger, Tesla, Nietzsche (or at least his thinking), Pickard (star trek), The Architect (Matrix).

Dr Who.. Orange??

I think he'd be more focused on upgrading his tech, and maybe would automate more of his problem solving if he was Orange.

He comes close to death in every episode, yet still carries no weapons and no handheld teleportation device.  He seems Blue in the way he approaches most things, but I'd say likely Green overall as his perspective on the universe is still pretty advanced.

Batman seems Blue with a lot of Red to me.

Angela Merkel.. yeah, but I'd say unhealthy Green.  Or a Green with a complete rejection of Yellow.

Tesla.. Nikola Tesla?  Orange for sure.  Only looks Yellow as he was a smart INTJ.  Tesla the company?  Upper Green, I'd say.

Never heard of Damien.

21 hours ago, Yog said:

I like the overall idea. Especially seeing the same type in different stages.

But associating horizontal functions with SD vertical development feels like a bit of a stretch.

Anyway, I'll jump in for the fun factor, might add even few fictional characters.

INTJs:

To me Nietzsche is the beginning of green emerging. He also seems more like an INTP.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

15 hours ago, Nilsi said:

To me Nietzsche is the beginning of green emerging. He also seems more like an INTP.

Not sure, where to put him developmentally.

He was far beyond his time both mentally and cognitively. I would go from early green to mid yellow. World stage wise, yea sure, its early green emerging. But him personally, I find it harder to say.

How does it seem like an INTP to you, its quite different than INTJ. What are you measuring ?
I find it quite hard to see the neurotic Ti-Fe, (self-tribe, my place in the world) axis, but can quite easily see the neurotic Ni-Se (order-chaos, abstract-concrete) one.

16 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Dr Who.. Orange??

I think he'd be more focused on upgrading his tech, and maybe would automate more of his problem solving if he was Orange.

He comes close to death in every episode, yet still carries no weapons and no handheld teleportation device.  He seems Blue in the way he approaches most things, but I'd say likely Green overall as his perspective on the universe is still pretty advanced.

Nooo its a mistake. I thought Dr.Strange lol. Prior being slapped by the lady guru. After that its early green I guess.

Batman seems Blue with a lot of Red to me.

Yea, blue is about right actually. Red, cant quite see it yet. Maybe point me to it, hm.

Tesla.. Nikola Tesla?  Orange for sure.  Only looks Yellow as he was a smart INTJ.  Tesla the company?  Upper Green, I'd say.

Yea, Nikola. Well I've based this only on his inventions and ways of thinking. So I could very easily be wrong, or at least part wrong.

They seem much more systemic and deep than what stage orange type of science would come up with. Entering trance states, saying everything is light, obsessed with the number 3, quite funky.

Nedless to say, all of these typings and peggings are very lose for me. I would need to see a lot of raw stuff about their day to day life in order to really conclude anything.

17 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Never heard of Damien.

You might find him interesting.

Never heard of Damien.

He butchered some little kids back in the nineties, went to prison for a few years, and now is a self-help teacher on Youtube. :D

Tesla the company? Upper Green

Musk is not.

15 minutes ago, Yog said:

They seem much more systemic and deep than what stage orange type of science would come up with. Entering trance states, saying everything is light, obsessed with the number 3, quite funky.

How much of this is because of Tier 2 thinking, and how much is just obsessive-compulsion? He had severe germaphobia and also was afraid of / loathed earrings. And I am obsessed with the number 4.

55 minutes ago, Yog said:

He was far beyond his time both mentally and cognitively. I would go from early green to mid yellow. World stage wise, yea sure, its early green emerging. But him personally, I find it harder to say.

How does it seem like an INTP to you, its quite different than INTJ. What are you measuring ?
I find it quite hard to see the neurotic Ti-Fe, (self-tribe, my place in the world) axis, but can quite easily see the neurotic Ni-Se (order-chaos, abstract-concrete) one.

He did not integrate pre-modernity and modernity in his worldview, all he did was deconstruct it.

He does not seem very action oriented to me. He was basically just chilling all his life, living on his pension, trying to understand reality. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

How much of this is because of Tier 2 thinking, and how much is just obsessive-compulsion? He had severe germaphobia and also was afraid of / loathed earrings. And I am obsessed with the number 4.

The obsessive part of the story could link to the latter to some degree. But I think the attraction to it had to do more with his intuition that there was something about the 3-6-9 pattern that connects to frequency, light, math of the universe and all that jazz.

Can't say its T2 thinking either, but it looks to me more like a non-orange rational and materialistic type of thinking.

3 minutes ago, Yog said:

This brings some insight into it:

How does this make a case for him being an integral thinker? Its just classic orange reductionism. Does not mean the man was not smart or did not make important contributions to science but that has nothing to do with spiral development.