Jacobsrw

Shortening LSD Trip Duration

5 posts in this topic

Just a practical question on LSD. I’m wondering if there is a method that can help shorten the trip duration? 

This weekend I’ll be doing some 1cp-LSD with a friend. She has never tried it before, however, I have 3 times. In my experience it usually lasts anywhere from 8-12 hours but I feel this will be far too long given we probably won’t be taking it until midday. Is there anything we can take to neutralise the trip early?

I usually prefer getting up early to trip but she’s not an early morning riser and lives a fair distance from me.

If anyone has some experience in this area would love to hear!

If you find a solution for this let me know! Haha. I love LSD, but man, is it an all day commitment. With 200ug, my usual dose, I typically peak for 3 hours or so and spend the rest of the day with an unpleasant comedown. I dose early so I can get to bed at a reasonable amount of time but sometimes it is still really hard to get to sleep.

Benzos... You can sleep high still with benzos, if you're used to acid. But in general benzos will serve you very well with LSD.