Leo Gura

Mega-Thread Of Every Trap Within Self-Help & Spirituality

127 posts in this topic

On 6/26/2022 at 5:15 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

He didn't Shutter Leo's trust. I gess Leo expected things to come  down how they did. Connor is bipolar and psychdelics hurted him bad. I once did some acid and at the end of the trip it hit me hard. I immediatly recognized myself as being in the Connor Murphy state. You understand totally that you are God and you don't care about anything, You want to troll people and to make jokes about how enlightened you are and how silly reality is. This is how Connor Murphy was thinking. 

I can't speak for Leo. But I saw how Connor treated the forum and how he treated Leo when Leo tried to ground over the phone. He dragged actualized.org through the dirt with his antics. 

Connor at one point, was making almost pretty decent posts on the forum. I think he really liked Leo's videos but... He does in like a fool. Fools rush in. I saw that he was a Zen Devil pretty early on.

He has the operating system of a clown and then starting trying to become spiritual, then abused psychedelics, (I think he misunderstood what they actually were doing to him). He is professional fitness guru and clown. 

We can't expect him to be a sage overnight. It was like adding jet fuel to an open flame. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art He is bipolar for sure. I was thinking he was joking and fooling around at first but then I understood he is bipolar. Leo says he was taking DMT 24/7 at some point which would make even a totally sane person go insane, let alone a bipolar person.

@LSD-Rumi bipolar, maybe. It's likely more complex. Don't know.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

46 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:
  • Making this work about anything or anyone other than yourself.

This one is huge. Responsibility. Actually being in the driver's seat.

On 21/6/2022 at 3:59 PM, Thought Art said:

17. Not realizing that gnosis don't buy you the groceries 

hahaha

1. Not cultivating the joy of something as simple as going for a walk.

On 21/06/2022 at 8:37 AM, The Mystical Man said:
  • Not accepting your humanity
  • Losing your dignity 
  • Losing your integrity
  • Becoming a degenerate devil

Lol aren’t these supposed to be traps in NOT doing spirituality and self development??

Edited by blankisomeone

1 hour ago, blankisomeone said:

Lol aren’t these supposed to be traps in NOT doing spirituality and self development??

Do you think you're exempt from those traps because you're doing spirituality? If anything, spiritual people tend to be more susceptible to those traps. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins