Bob Seeker

Is it smart to tell potential gf you’re a virgin?

69 posts in this topic

@Razard86 what a mindfuck you just sent me ? i hope i wont be like that when i got the game you got...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

15 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 what a mindfuck you just sent me ? i hope i wont be like that when i got the game you got...

Lol I'm not trying to do that to you but that is what reality is. We cannot escape this game of life. 

But yeah I think there was a miscommunication earlier. If you go back and read my earlier response I said I don't play these ego games. The reason the beginning of a relationship is games, (and we will take away the context of everything being a game to make this point) is because when people are nervous they are not as authentic. So even if you for example tried to be as authentic as possible in the beginning the other person unlikely to be because they are nervous. Also you could scare them away, so you kind of have to reveal bits and pieces of yourself and let them slowly warm up to you.

A guy like me comes on strong lol. I don't like that part, or the other stages that are a part of the dating game. I'm impatient and like to get to the part where both people can just be authentically themselves. So the quote I shared was what I said my friend says. And he is right.

If you go to the link a Dating Guru did a good job of mapping out the stages of relationships.

Notice it has stages....like a video game!!! LOL. Anyway I seek to transcend the game...but I know that is foolishness. We can't transcend it. All we can do is create a new game.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 you talk too much about gaming. It's kinda toxic.

Because gaming is playfulness only when it's a dance that comes from Authenticity.

Any other game is an ego game that will eventually hurt. 

I think I agree with @NoSelfSelf

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Razard86 you talk too much about gaming. It's kinda toxic.

Because gaming is playfulness only when it's a dance that comes from Authenticity.

Any other game is an ego game that will eventually hurt. 

I think I agree with @NoSelfSelf

Well you have already stated multiple times that you love toxicity. So I'll take that as a compliment. Also notice....you have yet to integrate your Masculine. Its no wonder you are so negative when it comes to the Masculine. Deal with your shadow. Its not toxic it is what it is.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Well you have already stated multiple times that you love toxicity.

Wtf 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

18 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The irony is Relationships are actually the highest form of spiritual development you can do. Because every person you meet is going to trigger your shadow aspects. A week of interaction with a broad variety of people can teach you more about yourself than a year of meditation.

I disagree, been there, done that. 
not all people can trigger you. There should be an element of a soulmate connection where you recognize yourself in another being. There has to be this attraction where you have a lot in common. Otherwise connection will be just “pale”.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

All of life is a game.

Not when you realize that the other is literally you. Would you want to do any harm (emotional gaming I mean, not physical) to another? They are literally You. 
All you can do is just to love them unconditionally. 
Game comes from mind. Connection comes from heart. 
If you realize that there is no you, nor other. What is the point to play? No one can hurt you, because there is no one there to be hurt. Everything happens naturally. 

Suffering ends when you realize the irony that every connection hinges upon illusory nature of this “I”. but for many people it is better to suffer and pursue the illusion rather than to let go and become undifferentiated awareness. I am struggle with this too. Illusion feels so charming that you want to drown in the silhouettes of others just to never lose the ground. 

BTW: the other was created precisely to keep this “i” in the illusion. As long as we believe in others, we believe in existence of this separate “I”.  

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

35 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Well you have already stated multiple times that you love toxicity. So I'll take that as a compliment. Also notice....you have yet to integrate your Masculine. Its no wonder you are so negative when it comes to the Masculine. Deal with your shadow. Its not toxic it is what it is.

Dude you have no game!look what you are saying all in your feelings ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not if you don't make it a big deal.

You have often emphasised the role of "Truth" in relationships.

Basically if you have to lie to your partner (for eg about cheating), the relationship isn't grounded in Truth.

(Although not the same intensity as that of cheating) 

Well, hiding information also amounts to lying. Even in the case of previous partners. 

I think both parties must have complete disclosure and proceed with the relationship only if both are comfortable.