Bob Seeker

Is it smart to tell potential gf you’re a virgin?

69 posts in this topic

@Razard86 its not like you are hiding it from her, like if she finds out its over,you just dont need to tell her stuff that doesnt serve any purpose out of the blue...some stuff she doesnt need to know and some she can find out when time is right...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Toxic Masculinity. 

Women don't like this. They wish to be cherished 

You see what you want to see. Being afraid of losing someone is being co-dependent. As a result you will try to manipulate them to keep them. All controlling behavior stems from feelings of wanting to be in control. If a man is afraid to lose his women he will lie, threaten, and engage in power plays to keep her. If he is okay whether she stays or goes, he will tell her what his standards are and allow her to either agree or disagree. 

Its called choice. But again you see what you want to see.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

If he is okay whether she stays or goes, he will tell her what his standards are and allow her to either agree or disagree. 

Best thing i read in this whole subforum

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You see what you want to see. Being afraid of losing someone is being co-dependent. As a result you will try to manipulate them to keep them. All controlling behavior stems from feelings of wanting to be in control. If a man is afraid to lose his women he will lie, threaten, and engage in power plays to keep her. If he is okay whether she stays or goes, he will tell her what his standards are and allow her to either agree or disagree. 

Really well said :D

Just now, Razard86 said:

1. Lying will beget more lying. You are basically giving him permission to kill his relationship. 

2. Unless she is a virgin she will know how a man with experience has sex. Men who have sexual experience take charge. They pick the woman up, they use different positions, they know how to really intensify the sexual situation and DOMINATE the woman. A virgin is going to be nervous, and even if he is confident he won't command the same presence as someone with experience.

She will pick this up.

Most women are empaths, which means she will pick up on ANY emotional disturbances he has. ANY. Nervousness, second-guessing will ALL be picked up. If he lies to her during intimacy and she finds out he lied to her about sex she can take it MULTIPLE WAYS.

Why didn't he trust her? Is he afraid or full of shame? etc. etc.

Having the balls to tell the truth will always set up apart as a man. 

Dude, I'm a player and good looking -- I just wanna help the homie out.  I've helped other friends from shooting themselves in the foot too many times with women.  Some are way *too* honest by bringing up baggage or negative things before vibing with the girl even takes off the ground.  They'll never break this cycle unless someone explains it to them.  There's some kind of addiction to self-deprecation with some guys, where they won't stop  repeatedly owning themselves in front of women.  They "scare the hoes". xD

Omitting is not the same as lying.  If I get pulled over by a cop, I'm not going to say "hey btw I have a pound of weed in the trunk!" because I'm so honest!  It's none of his business what I got in the trunk.  

If he fucks her and he sucks, they can practice more and more and BOOM he's a bonafide jackrabbit.  

There's nothing inherently wrong with being a virgin, some are late bloomers and some are not.  However, there is a negative moniker to being a man and a virgin still in society.  OP wants to break through and he won't get there telling girls he's never fucked lol.  He'll get treated like the younger brother lol.

11 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 its not like you are hiding it from her, like if she finds out its over,you just dont need to tell her stuff that doesnt serve any purpose out of the blue...some stuff she doesnt need to know and some she can find out when time is right...

She will find out when they have sex. You know a lot of guys told me this nonsense and I told the girl I was a virgin. Guess who was still able to have sex with her multiple times after that? ME

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

12 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Dude, I'm a player and good looking -- I just wanna help the homie out.  I've helped other friends from shooting themselves in the foot too many times with women.  Some are way *too* honest by bringing up baggage or negative things before vibing with the girl even takes off the ground.  They'll never break this cycle unless someone explains it to them.  There's some kind of addiction to self-deprecation with some guys, where they won't stop  repeatedly owning themselves in front of women.  They "scare the hoes". xD

Omitting is not the same as lying.  If I get pulled over by a cop, I'm not going to say "hey btw I have a pound of weed in the trunk!" because I'm so honest!  It's none of his business what I got in the trunk.  

If he fucks her and he sucks, they can practice more and more and BOOM he's a bonafide jackrabbit.  

There's nothing inherently wrong with being a virgin, some are late bloomers and some are not.  However, there is a negative moniker to being a man and a virgin still in society.  OP wants to break through and he won't get there telling girls he's never fucked lol.  He'll get treated like the younger brother lol.

1. You are a player. Players do not have long term relationships. They jump from girl to girl. The rules to being a player, are different to the rules of having a long term relationship. Just like the rules to being a pimp are different than the rules to being a player.

A player engages in ego games, which is why he is so alluring. Women by nature are drawn to players especially in the ego centric playing field of the modern dating game. I am friends with players so I know the game as I have seen it firsthand. I write a book on it if I wanted too.

What players don't tell you. Players play mind games on women. So guess what happens? She plays mind games back on you. Players see women as disposable, so guess how the women see you? As disposable. The player game is a short term strategy, so you constantly have to jump from relationship and relationship.

What also isn't taught is eventually every player turns in his player card because the game gets old. 

33 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Best thing i read in this whole subforum

I studied the dating game for 2 years. I know a friend who is a player, I communicate with one of the best dating gurus, I talked to women and men about their experiences (interviewed people), read thousands of articles, watched thousands of videos, and went out there myself through personal experience. So when it comes the relationship game especially between men and women I see it clearly.

I know the best books a man can read to give him the right perspective about the game.

I know the best book for a woman to read to give her the right perspective about the game. 

The game is simple but deep. But here is the kicker, all regular relationships pale in comparison to spirituality.

If two highly conscious people get together their relationship will be deeper than any regular relationship. So you shouldn't even seek regular relationships with people who aren't into raising consciousness. But you can if you want....it just won't be at the same level.

Edited by Razard86

@Razard86 if you see it clearly how would you say where does game begins and ends?

It's you.

Now fight.

56 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Not everyone who doesn't want to lose plays games. All relationships have some degree of codependency. That's basically relationships are, nobody is too independent 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India What does a man depend on the woman im curious?

It's you.

Now fight.

9 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86 if you see it clearly how would you say where does game begins and ends?

My friend has a deep saying which I think can answer your question. "At the beginning of the relationship people play games, and at the end of the relationship people play games." 

Here is a dating guru who explains this concept very well. 

https://www.themodernman.com/blog/the-5-stages-of-a-relationship.html

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Preety_India What does a man depend on the woman im curious?

Her dependency on him. That's what codependent means. They feed on each other's dependencies. It's like a narcissist who wants his narcissistic supply. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India i know answer for myself but wanna see other perspective what does man get from her being dependent on him why do you think man needs dependcy from her?

It's you.

Now fight.

No it’s not smart because it can only hurt you, rarely will it help. Perhaps if it’s a long term thing and you want to be truthful you can answer honestly if it’s brought up.

1 minute ago, Raze said:

No it’s not smart because it can only hurt you, rarely will it help. Perhaps if it’s a long term thing and you want to be truthful you can answer honestly if it’s brought up.

You can certainly do that if you want, but then you cannot complain about lies, or other games your partner may play on you. Be the partner you desire, or suffer the partner you are lol.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You can certainly do that if you want, but then you cannot complain about lies, or other games your partner may play on you. Be the partner you desire, or suffer the partner you are lol.

I didn’t say to lie, you can just not bring it up or if it’s brought up don’t answer or make a joke and change the topic 

@Razard86That saying doesnt make sense to me why would someone with game play games ?

It's you.

Now fight.

13 minutes ago, Raze said:

I didn’t say to lie, you can just not bring it up or if it’s brought up don’t answer or make a joke and change the topic 

That is called a lie of omission. Its still a lie.

16 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Razard86That saying doesnt make sense to me why would someone with game play games ?

Having game....means understanding the game, and playing it better. So having game means you are good at playing games. 

I refuse to play lol, but I understand the game very well.

Also click on the link, its good stuff.

Edited by Razard86