StarStruck

Nahm still bringing out his book or no?

17 posts in this topic

His site says "soon his book will be released" and that was 1 year ago. I hope he is doing fine though. I saw some of his videos and he seemed out of it being totally lost in spiritual masturbation. He still has some interesting stuff to say in the sense that he is an example how one can be totally derailed from 3 dimensional world and still living in it. His teaching is hard to follow and I hope the book can put some structure in it.

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

His site says "soon his book will be released" and that was 1 year ago. I hope he is doing fine though. I saw some of his videos and he seemed out of it being totally lost in spiritual masturbation. He still has some interesting stuff to say in the sense that he is an example how one can be totally derailed from 3 dimensional world and still living in it. His teaching is hard to follow and I hope the book can put some structure in it.

Where is this please?

”He still has some interesting stuff to say in the sense that he is an example how one can be totally derailed from 3 dimensional world and still living in it.”

I’m the one who dreams. 

@RMQualtrough Exactly what I was thinking.???

Didn't know he'd done videos. I'm curious now though, I might have to ferret them out just to see what he's like. 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

To my understanding, Nahm is pretty aligned with the Neo-Advaita approach to spirituality. Hence, the perceived obscurity.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, RickyFitts said:

@RMQualtrough Exactly what I was thinking.???

Didn't know he'd done videos. I'm curious now though, I might have to ferret them out just to see what he's like. 

There are no videos. There is no Nahm.

He purpossly spoke with an Neo-Advaita approach to get attention.

I’ve noticed his YouTube videos mirror actualized

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Can you guys behave? Jesus.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Try to understand this, and you will understand nahm:

Attention is a strange phenomenon. Attention can be concentrated on thoughts, so that there may seem to be a plurality of attentions. However, in direct experience you can never put attention on attention. Just as the tip of this finger can never point to the tip of this finger. But the thought makes it seem so. As if it could be. As if attention could take a break from intrinsic and effortless creation. The thought can even make it seem as if the attention is coming from a world. Emotions that are experienced directly...only through the belief of thoughts, can even create the belief that the hate comes from a secondary source. One world, others, all kinds of beliefs. Attention, with thoughts, can become so misleading that it can seem that happiness is something that can generate, I, which is being, attention. Looking at the dream board, happiness is very abundant. The feeling of the possibilities, the potentiality, the knowing of creating consciously, since there was no dream board, and there was nothing written on it, and it was said that it would be so, and so it is now. It is a pleasure to appreciate what is and to witness how what will be works, to witness and be the functioning, without ever knowing how it works. Even in tension can go, in the release of the claim. And consciousness is simply, albeit so magically, conscious.

The tip of this finger cannot touch the tip of this finger.

But why would he have to do it while the magic is and is this finger? I used to point to others and the world. Now he rejoices in his own being, pointing to a dream board in a dream.

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

There are no videos. There is no Nahm.

?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

5 minutes ago, BenG said:

wtf. Why you gotta go and say shit like that?

tbf he went around saying he used to be an adventurer but took an arrow to the knee

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

12 minutes ago, BenG said:

wtf. Why you gotta go and say shit like that?

@BenG. He is the guy who copied the actualized forum and stole half of the community here...

Edited by Michael Jackson

Nope

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.