Vido

So..I did 3 gms of shrooms to understand Love

31 posts in this topic

Here's what happened.

I ordered shroom and it arrived Friday night, it was 2 AM for me and I thought, this is the best time to do it since everyone is asleep and I don't have to do anything with humans.

I prayed really hard for a couple of minutes and set my intention, and ate it. I started by listening to Hare Krishna to set the vibe (and since I listen to Ram Dass a lot). 1 hr in, I slowly started experiencing a change in my visual field, and I didn't like it. Slowly, I was getting trapped, I keep my eyes open and everything looks crazy, I close my eyes, it was like those psychedelic animations going through. 

I usually listen to Leo's videos when I"m tripping but this time, I couldn't listen to anything. I heard this buzzing sound and even my auditory field was getting engulfed. I saw this stuff that I was slowly getting scared of. I don't know what I saw but if there was an off switch, I would definitely hit it. 

"Love is connection" was a phrase that saved me. I kept saying, no matter what I do, I will not lose the connection with myself. I will still love myself. The trip was getting intense, and I said I love myself and no matter what happens, I will not lose the connection to it and will always choose to love it.

I guess this is the point where I feel mushrooms were kind to me and decreased the trip where I was not that scared anymore. I listened to something I liked listening to (a podcast that I listen to when I'm bored about Japanese animations and Japan), and I felt super cold. Then I wrapped myself in a warm blanket and realized, damn, this blanket loves me unconditionally. It keeps me warm, and even if I burn it, kick it, hate it or love it, it still keeps me warm and shows love the best way it knows how. 

I realized that things and people love each other the best way they know-how. And when I saw that, I slowly was realizing how loved I was and how all these consciousness loves each other the best way they know how.

Then I realized, how these bubbles of consciousness also could take away the love from themselves (actually I'm the one taking away the love when you meta to understand this). I realized the thing that scared me, from its perspective, it had to scare me for it to feel love, and from my perspective, I had to not lose the connection to myself to feel love, AND THERE IS ME allowing this entire dynamic to play out because I soo unconditionally love myself that I allow all this.

Then I slowly noticed how all these bubbles of consciousness have two parts, the heart that is like "Oh you are losing connection, take everything I have, even my life if that's what you need" and the part that's like "Sigh, I lost the connection, maybe if I get xxxxx then I can make this connection back"

For me, this represents the Love and Fear aspects of consciousness. 

That bought me to tears because all this while I was scared, insecure, and thought nothing loved me but all the consciousness was loving me, the best way it knows how. This forum loves me but lets me post here, my laptop loves me in the way that it knows, by allowing me to type here, etc.

I'm realizing life is different consciousness learning to love different consciousness. The entire hero's journey is about a person not loving an aspect of reality and learning to love it slowly.

What makes something sentient is the ability for it to take away the love from itself.

The only question is why and the only answer is love.

I have cried many times like I was so moved by the part of myself that decided to buy a new mouse when I couldn't afford it (psychologically) and bought it so that I can love myself a bit more. 

Crazy. Realized even my fears are entities just trying to maintain the love for itself. It thinks that I need to procrastinate to love myself where as my soul thinks it needs to work on my dreams to love itself.

Feel grateful for Leo's work to help me realize this. Thanks man. 

Nice. Good work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Vido said:

I heard this buzzing sound

2 hours ago, Vido said:

I slowly started experiencing a change in my visual field, and I didn't like it. Slowly, I was getting trapped, I keep my eyes open and everything looks crazy, I close my eyes, it was like those psychedelic animations going through. 

What else did you expect from shrooms? The second you started to resist and reject the moment was the reason you started feeling trapped, Next time you trip accept your state completely, warts and all. 

in regards to the buzzing noise, try connect to it. Give it love and surrender to it. if you feel fear, let go and surrender. There is only Love.  

3g is a lot for a first dose. You should have started with 1g and worked your way up.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

3g is a lot for a first dose. You should have started with 1g and worked your way up.

I did shrooms once before last year which was also 3 gms but I statred wit 1 gm annd then some hours later took 2gms once I knew the trip was going good

Nice, I did 2g on Friday and it was very gentle and helped to lift some of my depression I was experiencing (that and socializing with my artist friends again… going to open mic’s and performing…)

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

If you don't respect shrooms they will skull fuck you. This was their little warning to you. You are playing with dynamite.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you don't respect shrooms they will skull fuck you. This was their little warning to you. You are playing with dynamite.

I took a mushroom called Jedi Mind Fuck....and you are correct it had sex with my mind. LOL.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Jedi+mindfuck&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS991US992&sxsrf=ALiCzsYFz9aLMksQikUmveT5SpV4G3uHuA:1655695026448&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiy6KDPiLv4AhWJD0QIHUYODqoQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1280&bih=616&dpr=1.5

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Leo Gura True, I will respect it from now on. I was surprised how you motivate yourself to do these kinds of trips on a consistent basis. Crazy

10 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Nice, I did 2g on Friday and it was very gentle and helped to lift some of my depression I was experiencing (that and socializing with my artist friends again… going to open mic’s and performing…)

sounds exciting!

Safe dosage is really important. We are better to trip small and wise than large and “macho”. Psychedelics win every time you are not macho. 

I ate 2 grams but spread out over an hour. I wait till I felt it to slowly munch more. 

Shrooms can mess you up. A small dose (1g) can unlock a lot of love. I think Golden Teacher is a good kind. 

Blue Meanies can be very mean and very strong.

Different shrooms have different personality. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

On 6/19/2022 at 3:06 PM, Vido said:

The only question is why and the only answer is love.

Never thought that I would ever find the meaning behind reality, but yet Love is the only reason for EVERYTHING.

Beautiful trip report. Gratz on discovering Love!

Mahadev

17 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Safe dosage is really important. We are better to trip small and wise than large and “macho”. Psychedelics win every time you are not macho. 

I ate 2 grams but spread out over an hour. I wait till I felt it to slowly munch more. 

Shrooms can mess you up. A small dose (1g) can unlock a lot of love. I think Golden Teacher is a good kind. 

Blue Meanies can be very mean and very strong.

Different shrooms have different personality. 

What is the best way to take shrroms, I have 3.5g of some. Im thinking 1g first trip then 2.5g for second trip. Do I literally just chew and eat on an empty stomach?

@bambi  thats what I do. Fasting really helps.

I also found that it helps to purify yourself before the trip for a week or so - abstaining from eating any kind of meat (if you're not vegetarian already), drinking alcohol and industrialized food. I have also experienced deeper trips and connections with myself by abstaining from physical orgasms for a while before the trip.

Having a strong meditation practice also helps.

Enjoy! (:

2 hours ago, Leo Palhano said:

@bambi  thats what I do. Fasting really helps.

I also found that it helps to purify yourself before the trip for a week or so - abstaining from eating any kind of meat (if you're not vegetarian already), drinking alcohol and industrialized food. I have also experienced deeper trips and connections with myself by abstaining from physical orgasms for a while before the trip.

Having a strong meditation practice also helps.

Enjoy! (:

So if I have been drinking and in debauchery for the past month, isnt a good time to do it? Ive been in hedonism mode for 4-6 weeks, sex orgasm alcohol, should I save the trip until I am back in monk mode

@bambi Personally I would wait, yes. Mushrooms are ancients and they are here to help and teach, but they also take no shit and thus should be respected otherwise there will be a lot of purging. Living in debauchery and hedonism is basically the opposite of what it expects of us in order to help us heal and guide us towards whatever we need to overcome in order to love ourselves more and lead a better life.

But again, those are my 2 cents about it. In the end, its always up to you - follow your intuition!

@bambi You could try a low dose

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@bambi You could try a low dose

What would a low dose be considered? And would it help stop the hedonism lol

seems like people only recommend pyschedlics when in an already good spiritiual space

@bambi 1 gram should be fine to try out. It can still be intense though for some people if you're sensitive and not sure what to expect. My first trip on 1 g was still somewhat intense I would say and worked through alot of the residual trauma stuff, but went well.

How to take it: I prefer a tea form. (Look up mushroom tea preparation). Only have to wait about 20 min for the come-up. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

15 hours ago, puporing said:

@bambi 1 gram should be fine to try out. It can still be intense though for some people if you're sensitive and not sure what to expect. My first trip on 1 g was still somewhat intense I would say and worked through alot of the residual trauma stuff, but went well.

How to take it: I prefer a tea form. (Look up mushroom tea preparation). Only have to wait about 20 min for the come-up. 

How much is the difference in experience beteen 1g and 2g? I did truffles in the past but only like 5-6g at once, and mostly just doing 3g a day for a week or two straight, but they don't do much 

I took 1g of mushrrom like 40-50 minutes ago on an empty stomach, just feel slightly different

I've take ketamine maybe 500-1000 times, nad truffles maybe 20-30 times, maybe I should up by dose?