integral

4-AcO-DMT Major Negative Side Effects Help!

34 posts in this topic

@integral I was editing my previous response but you beat me to it :D 

Anyways with regards to that wheezing, that often signifies some sort of allergic response or a response to inhaled chemical but in this case, it may still be some sort of shock and stress response to what's going on. Better keep an eye on it 

What I wanted to say in that previous message is. Did she take this in the first place to get help with her depression? And if so, have you guys explored that alley properly through more "down to earth methods?" I am not an expert but maybe sometimes the answer may not necessarily be consciousness expanding straight away and it could be more simple

Maybe you could derive some wisdom from this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u31Nk3ZAh-o&t=54&ab_channel=Actualized.org

But it goes deeper: 

Is she happy in her life? Does she like what she does for a living? Does it give her satisfaction? 

Is there a childhood trauma she hasn't deal with yet 

How is her health? Before the crisis I mean (gut health, dental health, systemic health, diet quality, lifestyle, activity levels etc) 

Is she regularly exercising? Does she sleep properly and enough? 

Is your relationship fulfilling? Women derive a lot of personal satisfaction from the quality of their relationship, way way more than men. 

Does she have unmet desires that she is suppressing (desire to travel more, explore, live in foreign country, etc)

You know, the more down-to-earth type of stuff. I think it is important you guys explore all the basic stuff too. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

How is she doing?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Michael569 Thanks for the advice, that's a good point. 

On 6/20/2022 at 2:03 PM, Michael569 said:

What I wanted to say in that previous message is. Did she take this in the first place to get help with her depression? And if so, have you guys explored that alley properly through more "down to earth methods?" I am not an expert but maybe sometimes the answer may not necessarily be consciousness expanding straight away and it could be more simple

It was for a change in perspective when dealing with some areas of life. In many usually negative experiences she was able to flip it to a positive for the first time and see what that would be like. Helped with reactivity. 

Going to get back to you on the rest of the questions she is not in the right state of mind, hard to talk to her. 

@Thought Art She's doing better, much of her cognitive function has returned, a big relief, but now she is waking up constantly in the middle of the night with vivid nightmares. Terrible sleep quality, 3 nights in a row. 

Not sure if anyone has any idea why?  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

7 hours ago, integral said:

She's doing better, much of her cognitive function has returned, a big relief, but now she is waking up constantly in the middle of the night with vivid nightmares. Terrible sleep quality, 3 nights in a row. 

Great to know that she is slowly recovering. 

A friend of mine went through something similar after her first LSD trip. She told me the exact same thing with the confused thoughts etc. and much worse stuff. It took almost half a year, but now everything is fine and she knows herself much better now. I think the problem was that she has deep trauma since childhood (she told me) and she wasn't ready to deal with it all on her own.

I had a long chat with her and basically told her that the most important thing for her right now is not to stress out too much about it. Like practicing self accpecten/self-love and focus on living a healthy balanced life. Shortly after that she told me a miracle happend and she had recoverd.

11 hours ago, integral said:

@Michael569 Thanks for the advice, that's a good point. 

It was for a change in perspective when dealing with some areas of life. In many usually negative experiences she was able to flip it to a positive for the first time and see what that would be like. Helped with reactivity. 

Going to get back to you on the rest of the questions she is not in the right state of mind, hard to talk to her. 

@Thought Art She's doing better, much of her cognitive function has returned, a big relief, but now she is waking up constantly in the middle of the night with vivid nightmares. Terrible sleep quality, 3 nights in a row. 

Not sure if anyone has any idea why?  

@integral Ask her about a moment in childhood where she has had difficulty breathing.

Maybe she was in the hospital, maybe she was sick for a while. Maybe when she was born she had trouble breathing (umbilical cord around her neck, fluid in lungs, had to be ventilated, was given medications that she had a bad reaction to, anything like that).

Also have her ask her mother whether she had health problems or smoked, or any negative event happened or emotional state, that could have led to the foetus getting less oxygen, when she was in the womb. I am willing to bet that you'd find something (if her mother is willing to tell her)

The body remembers trauma like that in every cell, and when it is triggered, not just the feelings (in the form of nightmares) but also the physical symptoms come rushing back.

Of course, if you ask her, she probably won't remember. But maybe she knows a clue.

The 4-ACO-DMT could have reminded her system of an early trauma. Also, psychedelics weaken the gates that keep that trauma repressed, so any psychedelic could have caused this to happen.

I'm bringing this up because you mentioned vivid nightmares.

Nightmares are signs of trauma that originated in the womb, or in the first 6 months after being born.

Traumatic pain after the first 6 months usually comes to the surface in the form of bad dreams, not nightmares.

The feeling behind the nightmares will be another important clue of what happened.

Ask her what the feeling of the nightmares is. (the content is usually heavily distorted but the feeling is the same as the original trauma)

From there, my advice is to let her stabilize and then see if she wants to work with a therapist who can help her uncover and relive her trauma.

If she doesn't stabilize, I may know one person who would know what to do but that's outside the scope of this response, send me a message in that case.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

13 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

A friend of mine went through something similar after her first LSD trip. She told me the exact same thing with the confused thoughts etc. and much worse stuff. It took almost half a year, but now everything is fine and she knows herself much better now. I think the problem was that she has deep trauma since childhood (she told me) and she wasn't ready to deal with it all on her own.

I had a long chat with her and basically told her that the most important thing for her right now is not to stress out too much about it. Like practicing self accpecten/self-love and focus on living a healthy balanced life. Shortly after that she told me a miracle happend and she had recoverd.

So the loss of cognitive abilities are rather psychological than due to the chemicals themselves. 

Update

After about a month things are now back to 100% ???

But how that happened is a bit surprising. For about 3 weeks there was no significant change, everyday was brain fog and difficulties with general tasks. On the 4th weak she went on her period and in the matter of 1 day she was back to normal, the light switch was turned on instantly. The night before I queried her about her mental state it was the usual terrible and then the next morning she was at 100%. 

Its possible the period detoxed the compound or any contaminates. Its also possible the hormones and bodily processes of the period rebalanced her system and neuro-chemistry. Either way the period seems to have played a role in this because the timing was to perfect.

She took the compound vaginally so maybe the vagina isn't as good at eliminating things as the anus? Or the period has very powerful effects on brain chemistry. It could of also of given her a familiar experience to reground or orient her mental-state. 

its all good now, I'm not going to continue vaginal experimentation after this, at least not with her. The only issue is if it is getting stuck somehow and the vagina cant eliminate it. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral Thanks for the Update! 

I thought She had covid. Because my girlfriend had most of the Symptoms "brainfog, White space, no visuals" after 3 weeks of covid infection. 

This would also explain her difficult to breath.

Edited by OBEler

@integral I've heard more recently that gender might play a role in how we react to substances in general..this is just a general article I found around substance use:

https://www.turnbridge.com/news-events/latest-articles/how-do-drugs-affect-the-female-body/#

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

12 hours ago, puporing said:

@integral I've heard more recently that gender might play a role in how we react to substances in general..this is just a general article I found around substance use:

https://www.turnbridge.com/news-events/latest-articles/how-do-drugs-affect-the-female-body/#

Thats a good insight, I thought Aco would be a shroom alternative but the female body said no. lol

On 7/6/2022 at 4:56 AM, OBEler said:

This would also explain her difficult to breath.

Stressed concentration states make breathing difficult, when the body is not in awareness, stuck in a stressed state for hours concentrating, its what she was experiencing. The bags under her eyes also went way and they where terrible, i have never seen big dark bags like that. 

Edited by integral

@integral yeah... I don't know about you guys, but I feel like 5-meo remains in my system for a day even on a very small dose. (If it is 5-meo... I need to get myself a test kit..)

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

@puporing Is everything alright? how do you feel? It could be the -DMT part that stays in the system? It would last about 2 days for me. 

Edited by integral

4 minutes ago, integral said:

@puporing Is everything alright? how do you feel? It could be the -DMT part that stays in the system? It would last about 2 days for me. 

That's good to know. Everything is fine now. The 5-meo just seems very different (from mushrooms) the way it affects my body physiologically. I am still very early in it and just been getting a bunch of physical reactions so far. Like chest pain, increased heart rate, and being shaky the first half an hour to an hour. Then it starts to subside. 

But yeah I feel something in my head for at least a day after the intake.