Holygrail

Question about stage green

9 posts in this topic

I've seen stage green people being able to empathize with criminals, racists, and greedy people seeing that they're just simply brainwashed by their society to behave like that. Wouldn't that partially be stage yellow attributes from them?

@Holygrail

Stage yellow is seeing that it's own perspective is perspective and all perspectives are equal in absolute sense, but still they include different amount of potentiality to be useful. That being said I wouldn't take seeing other perspectives as rule to stage yellow, but as development towards it. Everything is about how you define the thing and I'd do it that way and I recognize everything what I just said as a perspecive.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

I think some defining characters of Tier 2 cognition are context awareness (e.g. "people are shaped by their environment in complex ways") and construct awareness (e.g. "symbols, language, thoughts, beliefs, frameworks, worldviews etc. shape perception and behavior"). Green has decent context awareness, but struggles a bit with construct awareness: Green mainly likes to deconstruct, while Tier 2 is more constructively oriented (e.g. being critical of systems vs. working with systems).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Holygrail said:

I've seen stage green people being able to empathize with criminals, racists, and greedy people

Green is not so great at this kind of empathy. Green has more empathy than lower stages but Green is still judgey towards criminals, racists, and especially greed. Just take a look at how the TYT channel reacts to and demonizes those things. Yellow would be much more understanding and less judgey.

Green SJWs tend to heavily demonize racism and greed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

criminals

I disagree. I see progressive types being a bit too lenient on crime.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Green is not so great at this kind of empathy. Green has more empathy than lower stages but Green is still judgey towards criminals, racists, and especially greed. Just take a look at how the TYT channel reacts to and demonizes those things. Yellow would be much more understanding and less judgey.

Green SJWs tend to heavily demonize racism and greed.

That's a great point of tyt, that's why I had to drastically stop watching them.

Edited by Holygrail

11 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I disagree. I see progressive types being a bit too lenient on crime.

It will vary by type of crime.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Being around someone at mostly "Green" can feel like walking on egg shells, there can be alot of morality, and judgement based on the morality adopted. They can be friend to you one day and think you're the devil reincarnate next day :D...

Meanwhile there seem to also be alot of internal suffering from enforcing this set of "moral codes" that can often go against their intrinsic needs/desires.

Being around them is also a good way to assess how much of it is still left in you. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

9 minutes ago, puporing said:

Being around someone at mostly "Green" can feel like walking on egg shells, there can be alot of morality, and judgement based on the morality adopted. They can be friend to you one day and think you're the devil reincarnate next day :D...

Meanwhile there seem to also be alot of internal suffering from enforcing this set of "moral codes" that can often go against their intrinsic needs/desires.

Being around them is also a good way to assess how much of it is still left in you. 

Yes, thats exactly how I feel around some stage green people. They've accused me of being a bigot towards autistic people for using the word retard, or thinking I'm insensitive for not accepting a joint from them.