Erixoon50

What to do during a trip?

9 posts in this topic

I'm currently planning another trip that I'll do tomorrow (had 5 so far and only mushrooms). I'm curious:

1.What do you usually do during a trip? Sit and observe what's happening, listen to music, go for a walk, journal?

I always try to have some sort of agenda for what I'm going to do during a trip but then when the experience begins I'd do something else, since my all of my thoughts and concepts are twisted and I realize it doesn't really matter if I do x or y

2.How do you make the most out of a trip?

On my last trip I had very profound insights about various aspects of my life and consciousness however just after a few hours after the trip I lose it all, I forget and I get back to my ordinary life as almost nothing happened. How do I bring those insights back and more importantly be concious of them in my sober everyday life?

3.How do I know if the insights I got during a trip are valid in my sober life as well?

So on psychedelics you can experience something that is radically different that ,,normal life'' but how do I know what does that mean? I don't want to label these things as ,,infinite love'' or ,,unlimited conciousness'' or ,,god'' or any terms like that which Leo uses. I want to get my OWN insights and realizations so that I know I'm not just adopting someone's ideology

But how do I know that what I experience is true, how to make sense of it and how do I bring a piece of that to my ordinary life?

Peace out!

On 6/17/2022 at 1:58 PM, Erixoon50 said:

1.What do you usually do during a trip? Sit and observe what's happening, listen to music, go for a walk, journal?

Depends on the person. I just sit in bed and see what the trip will offer me. Long lasting psychedelics often aren't done with you before you are with them.

Proper preparation. Eat clean that week, look at what moon phase it is now. Meditate well for concentration to not get lost in thoughts during the trip. Work out, make your body happy. Don't masturbate for a week before the trip. Keep your energies high.

3.How do I know if the insights I got during a trip are valid in my sober life as well?

You no longer question your insights. If you do then they are not complete. I had numerous times where the insight wasn't complete, later I got them, but it took some time where you re-question yourself over and over until there are no questions, just a insight. You might be wrong for some insights as they are not the "Highest Level" you might grasp some Truth, but that may not be complete.

Mahadev

I sit and think for hours. Put on some background music and eliminate all distractions (like TV, phone, friends, etc).

I also like to have a written piece of paper with a few questions on it if I’m trying to direct the trip.

The biggest thing though is eliminating distractions and being receptive to whatever it is the medicine is trying to show you.

With regards to “remembering” your insights when you come down… to a certain degree these will be lost.

The point of psychedelics is to expose you to those “peak” experiences such as god realization. You can’t stay there though. That’s just not practical for survival. So that part is normal to not remember all your insights.

However you should be able to remember some of it and that’s the stuff you try to intigrate back into every day life. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@inFlow

On 6/20/2022 at 3:17 PM, inFlow said:

Don't masturbate for a week before the trip. Keep your energies high.

I dont understand how that would make any difference.

19 hours ago, Adodd said:

@inFlow

Research kundalini and you will understand 

In Tate we trust

On 6/20/2022 at 3:17 PM, inFlow said:

Depends on the person. I just sit in bed and see what the trip will offer me. Long lasting psychedelics often aren't done with you before you are with them.

Proper preparation. Eat clean that week, look at what moon phase it is now. Meditate well for concentration to not get lost in thoughts during the trip. Work out, make your body happy. Don't masturbate for a week before the trip. Keep your energies high.

You no longer question your insights. If you do then they are not complete. I had numerous times where the insight wasn't complete, later I got them, but it took some time where you re-question yourself over and over until there are no questions, just a insight. You might be wrong for some insights as they are not the "Highest Level" you might grasp some Truth, but that may not be complete.

Great post! 

The key to figure out insights is compare the insight to the Law of One, Everything Is One, Everything is Truth and Love, Self Love being the highest teaching. As long as you compare the Insight to that you can always figure it out.

I figured out through research and self-inquiry how Leo's Infinity of Gods works. Infinity separates through falling asleep. Falling asleep is just a shift of awareness. Right now the only reason all of humanity doesn't realize that they are all one is because they cannot feel it. When your awareness raises high enough, you will instantly be able to connect with everything you see, because its you. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 6/29/2022 at 5:24 PM, Adodd said:

@inFlow

You guys have no understanding of the power of semen retention. I can’t believe it’s even a debate. It makes such a huge difference in tripping but also just say to day being grounded and calm. It doesn’t mean NoFap or Nosex it just means learning to keep your orgasms internal and maintaining your sexual energy 

@Adodd Just don't fap for a couple of weeks, then unload it and see how you feel.

Mahadev

On 6/17/2022 at 3:58 AM, Erixoon50 said:

1.What do you usually do during a trip? Sit and observe what's happening, listen to music, go for a walk, journal..

Highly dependent on what you enjoy doing, and what your focuses are in life. some good starting activities you already mentioned, I would add..

• Movement: Yoga, Stretching, even letting your body move how it wants, can be very pleasurable.
  • try new meditation techniques, or breathing techniques, from others or explore your self.
  • Try breathing in new ways, watching it, holding your breath, long breaths, short breaths, anything.
  • Sit, meditate.
  • SURRENDER.

1. Desire to make the most out of it.
  2. Put your phone away, somewhere like a bathroom/kitchen door.
  3. Have a deep enough understanding of the specific psychedelic you are taking to know when to start, I have definitely taken acid at 6:00 P.M.... that was a long night ;) 
  4. Take notes as much as you can, but let go of it when it becomes a distraction.
  5. Here is my pre-trip ritual, take what works for you, try it out.
    1. Clean entire apartment
      1. Put away clean dishes
      2. Load dishwasher
      3. Clean countertops
      4. Prep apples, fruit, light snacks.
      5. Laundry
      6. Sweep floor
      7. Clean couch
      8. Clean desk
      9. Fill essential oil container
      10. Incense
      11. Fill water bottle.
    2. Meditate.
    3. Listen to myself.
    4. How are you feeling, Paul?
    5. Choose reason why.
      1. Why am I tripping?
  6. TRIP!
    1. How much of X will I be taking?
  7. What time?
  8. Have I taken care of all the responsibilities I know of?

Last tip, surrender, let it happen.

No clue.

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/