Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vrubel

Girls dance with me, now what?

9 posts in this topic

Recently I started going out,  I notice I do get some attention from girls: stares, shit-tests, and dancing. Though it's so chaotic in the club I just end up losing them by literally losing them. How do I make a girl attach to me? 
And more generally: what to do with girls in clubs that show openness and interest?

You wanna move about the club with them and see if they follow your lead. That's one of the most effective ways of telling if a girl is into you.

Usually if you meet a girl on the dance floor, dance with her for a bit, see if there's physical chemistry. Then take her somewhere more quiet to talk and build up a connection.

And vice versa, if you meet her in a quiet part of the club then build a connection there first. Then take her to the dance floor, dance, and build up some physical chemistry.

Then you can kind of switch back and forward between these two over the course of the night whenever you feel like it. Just move her about the club and see what fun you two can have around the venue.

Also, go and meet her friends and joke around with them too. You wanna make a good impression on her friends, join their social group, show that you're fun and safe to all of them.

It's also so hot to make out with a girl on the dance floor. As far as I can tell most girls really enjoy it too if they're attracted to you, so that's another really good way to build up physical chemistry. I can't think of a single time that a girl who was willing to dance with me and follow me about the club rejected me when I went to kiss her. So you shouldn't be scared of going in for a make out if she's showing signs of interest.

Basically at a high level what you want to do is create as much of an emotional footprint on her as possible, and if she keeps following your lead then you're doing well and she probably won't just desert you in the club. If you want to leave her for a bit to get a drink or go to the bathroom, make sure you tell her where you'll meet her when you come back.

Again, if you've done a good job at the previous stages, she'll follow your lead and wait for you. If she isn't there when you get back and you can't find her nearby then prob just move onto the next girl.

When you get a girl on your hook you still have to pull it in. She is not going to do your work for you. 

In Tate we trust

Physical game.

Grab her, pull her in, stare in her eyes, start getting intimate.

You have to stop playing games and get serious. Treat her like you want her sexually.

She will either push you off or it will hook.

Be prepared for rapid escalation and lead it towards a close. Don't just stand there and wait around. LEAD!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@something_else @StarStruck @Leo Gura Thanks, I do need to be more proactive, ballsy and take more risk.

My other big issue is that I run out of energy relatively quickly becoming groggy. Also on the following day, I am basically knocked out from doing anything productive. Ideally, I would want to go out 2-3 times a week but right now I am just keeping it at once a week due to these energy issues. 

@Vrubel Yeah, it takes a lot of energy. Optimize your diet and health. And take naps to recharge.

@Leo Gura can this be translated into sexual assault, if one makes spontanious moves such as you mentioned, especially if she's intoxicated? 

5 hours ago, Yeah Yeah said:

@Leo Gura can this be translated into sexual assault, if one makes spontanious moves such as you mentioned, especially if she's intoxicated? 

No, because you do in the right context (loud club with a dance floor) and you are very calibrated about it. You never force yourself on her. If she gives you a bad look, you let her go.

You make strong eye contact with her and you watch how receptive she is to you. If she is not receptive you let her go.

Once you get good at it, it comes off very smooth and cool.

just try ask her out for the coffee, it's not a big deal