Anirban657

What is the quickest way to rise in Maslow’s hierarchy of needs levels in life?

13 posts in this topic

Hi I am 22 years old from India. And I am  just starting to earn money and commit to a career. No romantic relationships yet. No physical possessions. 
How do I grow through the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs in the fastest way possible ?

I am asking this because I see wise people in this forum writing and I am unable to understand anything. 

If I could grow through the hierarchy,maybe I could understand they and Leo’s wisdom.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

Study intuition. That is the answer.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Consciously pursue your needs and desires until you are no longer very attached to outcomes. Doesn't mean you don't care when you reach that point, but internally you can reach a point of letting everything go for "yourself". ;) 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

80% action , 20% theory 

Use a journal and track your progress... You will see patterns quickly across 4 short entries 

Look for mentor at the level above you.

Accountability - tell your friend $20 for each day you fail

Might search out barriers to next levels , sticking points common to your level.

Challenge yourself and have fun! Aka Flow States 

S.M.A.R.T daily goal setting

Practice teaching it, when you can teach it like to a 5 yr old, u really got it.

And definitely shift your self-image to see yourself as the person you mean to be

100% commitment , not 99%

Pump your emotional state 10/10 , like jump around cheering like your team won the tournament and your dream girl said yes to marrying and get that dopamine jacked up to max, peak emotional state  (emotion = motion) 

Go to sleep and remember your day as if everything you wished for had come true , like instead of imagining your perfect day,  remember it as if you experienced it earlier in the day

Various techniques , don't overload yourself, (general rule of thumb is 2 habits per 30 days or so)

On 16/06/2022 at 8:13 PM, Razard86 said:

Study intuition. That is the answer.

I don't understand that. Are there books dedicated to studying intuition?

On 16/06/2022 at 9:38 PM, puporing said:

Consciously pursue your needs and desires until you are no longer very attached to outcomes. Doesn't mean you don't care when you reach that point, but internally you can reach a point of letting everything go for "yourself". ;) 

Thanks @puporing . I will keep that in mind.

On 17/06/2022 at 1:52 AM, itsnutsandbolts said:

All of the above.

Also focus on process, not on speed.

Very interesting. I am bad at focusing on the process. I have to learn to do it better.

2 hours ago, KoryKat said:

80% action , 20% theory 

Use a journal and track your progress... You will see patterns quickly across 4 short entries 

Look for mentor at the level above you.

Accountability - tell your friend $20 for each day you fail

Might search out barriers to next levels , sticking points common to your level.

Challenge yourself and have fun! Aka Flow States 

S.M.A.R.T daily goal setting

Practice teaching it, when you can teach it like to a 5 yr old, u really got it.

And definitely shift your self-image to see yourself as the person you mean to be

100% commitment , not 99%

Pump your emotional state 10/10 , like jump around cheering like your team won the tournament and your dream girl said yes to marrying and get that dopamine jacked up to max, peak emotional state  (emotion = motion) 

Go to sleep and remember your day as if everything you wished for had come true , like instead of imagining your perfect day,  remember it as if you experienced it earlier in the day

Various techniques , don't overload yourself, (general rule of thumb is 2 habits per 30 days or so)

I journal almost everyday but never read them back for introspection. I also suck at SMART goal setting. I love the pumping your emotional state part but it will be super uncomfortable. Negative thinking always stops me from working on my self image. Thanks @KoryKat !

Raise your consciousness by studying LOC by Dawkins. Don't waste your time with effects but rather go to the causes of things.

In Tate we trust

On 21/06/2022 at 1:57 PM, StarStruck said:

Raise your consciousness by studying LOC by Dawkins. Don't waste your time with effects but rather go to the causes of things.

@StarStruck What is LOC? And what's the full name of its author Dawkins?

On 6/16/2022 at 11:08 AM, puporing said:

I love this! I was gonna say plunge headlong into debauchery and either die or emerge free. Please understand that I am saying this somewhat as a joke, but it really was my path. Not to say that I am completely liberated, but it was the road that got me where I am (which is much more healthy and adjusted than I started).

Focus on one area at a time.

It sounds like you have your psysiological & safety needs met (the first two levels of the pyramid).

Now focus on the third level, belongingness & love needs. This means you should focus on your relationships.

That could be your relationship with your parents, friend group and intimate partner. Sounds like getting into dating would be a good place for you to start.

After a couple years of focusing on your relationships, then you move to the next level on the hierarchy which is esteem needs.

You want to make sure you feel a sense of higher purpose & that your career is deeply fulfilling. You feel good about who you are and are grounded in authenticity.

Then you move to self actualization which is taking all the lower levels and getting them into a harmonic balance where you’re operating at your highest capacity.

But for now, sounds like your next step is focusing on relationships. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Take massive action on mastering core survival: basic self-help, success, productivity, career, finances, dating, health, fitness, education, reading books.

Get your survival needs met so you are not thirsty or desperate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.