AtheisticNonduality

Improvement of Leo's Speaking Style

25 posts in this topic

His thinking/talking speed is way slower than my listening/understanding speed, so sometimes I play his videos at 2x speed, which has a strange inorganic feeling to it and doesn't convey the reality of his voice, his tone. Wish he spoke more similarly to this.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

2x? Those are rookie numbers.

I always listen to Leo at 2.2-4x speed.  I just value my time.

4 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Who's the crazy guy?  He's awful at speaking, whoever he is.  Said so much, yet so little.

Edited by thisintegrated

16 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

2x? Those are rookie numbers.

I always listen to Leo at 2.2-4x speed.  I just value my time.

I don't use any alternative means of listening. I'm stuck with Youtube for him.

17 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Who's the crazy guy?  He's awful at speaking, whoever he is.  Said so much, yet so little.

You just can't tap into that wavelength then. xD

2 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I don't use any alternative means of listening. I'm stuck with Youtube for him.

Wait what?  Just get a speed changer extension.  I can adjust speed of videos on any site, including anything on the forum, youtube, or anywhere else.

2 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

You just can't tap into that wavelength then. xD

?‍??‍??‍?

I've been Green before.  He didn't say anything unfamiliar, he just didn't have a point.

Just now, thisintegrated said:

Wait what?  Just get a speed changer extension.  I can adjust speed of videos on any site, including anything on the forum, youtube, or anywhere else.

The speed changer is an alternative means that modifies Youtube into something it isn't, desecrates it beyond repair.

?‍??‍??‍?

I've been Green before.  He didn't say anything unfamiliar, he just didn't have a point.

No, the insight stages are more Yellow than Green. Remember, the Arising and Passing Away is 4/16, is lower on the temporal hierarchy.

11 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

The speed changer is an alternative means that modifies Youtube into something it isn't, desecrates it beyond repair.

waht

That's silly.  Information is information.  Who says Leo's regular speaking speed is more natural or better in some way?  You believe you're able to telepathically connect with @Leo Gura, and download his ideas better while watching at 1x speed or something?  That's a belief, and will only limit you.

No, the insight stages are more Yellow than Green. Remember, the Arising and Passing Away is 4/16, is lower on the temporal hierarchy.

The man in the video seemed like a high IQ upper-Green.  But yes, I think you do need to be at least Yellow to get "insights".  It all starts with multi-perspectivalism, and getting ideas beyond what are needed for you, as a person with individual biases and agendas.

Edited by thisintegrated

11 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

waht

That's silly.  Information is information.  Who says Leo's regular speaking speed is more natural or better in some way?  You believe you're able to telepathically connect with @Leo Gura, and download his ideas better while watching at 1x speed or something?  That's a belief, and will only limit you.

It sounds more like a human being, rather than dissociated information.

The man in the video seemed like a high IQ upper-Green.  But yes, I think you do need to be at least Yellow to get "insights".  It all starts with multi-perspectivalism, and getting ideas beyond what are needed for you, as an individual with biases and agendas.

How should we distinguish high IQ upper-Green and Yellow itself?

All of these graphs map the insight stages, according to him (cyclically).

Ñanas+and+Sleep.png

Ñanas-and-Mind-Speed.jpg

Ñanas-and-Central-Clarity-1.jpg

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

It sounds more like a human being, rather than dissociated information.

Did you just call Leo "dissociated information"???

How should we distinguish high IQ upper-Green and Yellow itself?

Self-awareness, and a terminology/ideology that isn't entirely rooted in new-age beliefs.  If they can't shut up about chakras, kundalini, meditation, vibrations, tantiens, crystals, etc. then they're likely Green.  If they completely dismiss such ideas, they're not even Green.  If they demonstrate a good understanding of all those things, but don't rely on them, and are unmistakably "intellectual", then they're Yellow or above.

Ñanas+and+Sleep.png

Ñanas-and-Mind-Speed.jpg

Ñanas-and-Central-Clarity-1.jpg

So.. a "desire for deliverance" has a specific number of hours of sleep associated with it??

w-what?!?

These graphs are weird, and without clear explanation.  No hierarchies/structures, no intuitive way of figuring out what this all means, or why any of this matters.

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

Self-awareness, and a terminology/ideology that isn't entirely rooted in new-age beliefs.  If they can't shut up about chakras, kundalini, meditation, vibrations, tantiens, crystals, etc. then they're likely Green.  If they completely dismiss such ideas, they're not even Green.  If they demonstrate a good understanding of all those things, but don't rely on them, and are unmistakably "intellectual", then they're Yellow or above.

Then he = Yellow, by your definition. Somebody at Green would think of these things religiously, not understanding their place in a wider systematic framework of pattern recognizability and potential integration.

This is his main project at the moment, very post-Green. https://theeprc.org

omg what's wrong with this forum????

I'm shocked I didn't have to rewrite everything.  It somehow sent ..this time.  It crashes literally every day now.  Sometimes twice.

7 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Then he = Yellow, by your definition. Somebody at Green would think of these things religiously, not understanding their place in a wider systematic framework of pattern recognizability and potential integration.

This is his main project at the moment, very post-Green. https://theeprc.org

I watched their video, and it told me nothing.  They vaguely support meditation?  And tell people paranormal stuff is healthy?  wth do they do?  And why should I care?

@thisintegrated Do you know how to read ? ?

If they can't just get to the point, they're not worth my time.  

10 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

That's silly.  Information is information.  Who says Leo's regular speaking speed is more natural or better in some way?

So true! That's why I watch his videos on 1000 times the speed. I can't understand anything he's saying that way, but information is information so does it even matter?

beep boop

13 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

If they can't just get to the point, they're not worth my time.  

Okay, so consider a person experiences spiritual (emergent) phenomena, goes to a medical doctor, and is misdiagnosed with psychosis or another sort of disorder. That is based in ignorance. The purpose of the program is to scientifically study, model, and integrate spiritual states to avoid mischaracterization. For example, if someone has a vision of fractal geometry and sees a bright white light, rather than being misinterpreted as psychosis, mania, a temporal lobe seizure, a hallucination of some kind, there should be had an understanding of why that is spiritual, by mapping out spiritual patterns (ie. the stages of insight), phenomenologically and with fMRI machines. There should exist a proper understanding of the physical and "spiritual" importances of these states and how they work and what they mean and how they relate to meditation and noticed stages and such. That's why it's the Emergent Phenomenology Research Consortium, Emergent (in relation to spiritual states emerging) Phenomenology (studying phenomena, inner phenomena) Research (rigorous scientific validity involved) Consortium (organization come together).

16 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

An autist that smoked DMT once together with Joe Rogan.

jk :D

It's the author of 'Mastering the Core Teachings of the Buddha: An Unusually Hardcore Dharma Book'

He seems a bit obsessed with telling people they're not at the highest stage while also telling everyone he's an Arhat. He has made a map that explains how he has reached the highest stages and others haven't. It might be true, I haven't read his book yet so I shouldn't be too hard on him. But he is quite annoying, in my opinion. But that might just be me projecting ^_^. Some people who has read his book seem to have had deep insights at the cost of becoming a bit crazy(Frank Yang, Connor Murphy).

Edited by Asayake

5 hours ago, Asayake said:

He seems a bit obsessed with telling people they're not at the highest stage while also telling everyone he's an Arhat. He has made a map that explains how he has reached the highest stages and others haven't. It might be true, I haven't read his book yet so I shouldn't be too hard on him. But he is quite annoying, in my opinion.

Oh.. no.. not another ascended Coral master guru.

7 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Okay, so consider a person experiences spiritual (emergent) phenomena, goes to a medical doctor, and is misdiagnosed with psychosis or another sort of disorder. That is based in ignorance. The purpose of the program is to scientifically study, model, and integrate spiritual states to avoid mischaracterization. For example, if someone has a vision of fractal geometry and sees a bright white light, rather than being misinterpreted as psychosis, mania, a temporal lobe seizure, a hallucination of some kind, there should be had an understanding of why that is spiritual, by mapping out spiritual patterns (ie. the stages of insight), phenomenologically and with fMRI machines. There should exist a proper understanding of the physical and "spiritual" importances of these states and how they work and what they mean and how they relate to meditation and noticed stages and such. That's why it's the Emergent Phenomenology Research Consortium, Emergent (in relation to spiritual states emerging) Phenomenology (studying phenomena, inner phenomena) Research (rigorous scientific validity involved) Consortium (organization come together).

That's a wall of text.  I'll read after I've replied to everyone else.

Edited by thisintegrated

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

Oh.. no.. not another ascended Coral master guru.

Clear Light.

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

Clear Light.

LOL

Guy is an idiot.  That's a rare glimpse of my Ni.

Edited by thisintegrated

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

LOL

Guy is an idiot.  That's a rare glimpse of my Ni.

Okay, let me use my Te for a second. The philosopher educated at Duke University and who wrote an eight-hundred-page tome on this topic has literally no idea what he's talking about?

Or the high IQ upper-Green-level person . . . ???

34 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Okay, let me use my Te for a second. The philosopher educated at Duke University and who wrote an eight-hundred-page tome on this topic has literally no idea what he's talking about?

Literally every Blue/Orange Te user at university has written a long essay on one thing or another.  Means nothing.

His approach to everything is dumb.  If he had anything of value to share he'd have shared it, and I would've heard of it by now.  Being vague, claiming to be the only source for gaining "superiority" and achieving "his level" are all red flags.

If there's anything he sells, then that's scam confirmed.  If he has ever used the word "course" in his talks, that's it's also a confirmation of a scam.

The fact he claims to be at clear light, alone, tells me he's full of shit.  There exists no one in the world who's at peak Turquoise.  To literally claim to be at Tier fucking 5 is retarded.

I've not even googled the guy.  I don't need to.  That's how obvious the red flags are.

Edited by thisintegrated