Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seriousman24

Dhyanalinga desynchronization through metal chelation

4 posts in this topic

Isn't doing a metal chelation going to desynchronize you with the Dhyanalinga since it's made out of mercury, you won't have the same connection and it won't be able to pull you to the right path, maybe a metal chelation that avoids chelating mercury or maybe we need some concecrated mercury drink just like kombucha so we can gravitationally and spiritually sync up with lord's shiva metal avatar, what do you think?

Oh cool I didn't know about Shiva yantra, it pains me that I don't have access to those places or clear knowledge about them.

All spiritual beliefs aside, chelating mercury isn’t going to literally get every single particle out of your body. There very well could be a function for a tiny amount of mercury in the body — which is impossible to avoid anyway. One of the worst things you can do for your body-mind is consume any significant amount of mercury intentionally.

27 minutes ago, Benton said:

@The0Self Literally anything besides direct experience as God is a belief.

Clearly. A belief is a belief. By “spiritual beliefs aside” I was referring to the belief that “doing a metal chelation is going to desynchronize you with the Dhyanalinga.” Not saying anything about it, literally leaving it aside.