heisenburger

What Are The Best Books For Men About Attracting Women?

14 posts in this topic

I've got some great books about maintaining relations like the way of the superior man but what about how to first spark attraction? Would love to hear some reccomendations if anyone's read any.

Edited by heisenburger

There aren't any. I'd rather recommend listening to video products/youtube video's such as Julien's PIMP :)

•"The book of life" By I guess God (if he's a thing)

•"Trial & error" By life experiences

•"I'm sexy and I know it" by Lmfao

These are very difficult books to read but very affordable. Enjoy :) 

"How to Be a 3% Man, Winning the Heart of the Woman of Your Dreams" by Corey Wayne.

This is the only one I'd recommend reading.  I'd recommend watching a few of his videos on youtube first though just so you get an idea of what you are dealing with here.

Now I haven't actually put anything in this book to the test yet.  (I never got around to it and I kinda moved on from it all)  But everything he says makes a lot of sense and from experience with past girlfriends and girl friends I can relate to quiet a lot to what he says in the book.

I also like the fact that he doesn't treat women as objects or animals like many PUA's.  It's worth just giving his videos a shot at least.  I know for a fact that I won't need to buy any other books or fiddle around with any other videos having this book around.

On 5.2.2017 at 10:47 AM, Lynnel said:

There aren't any. I'd rather recommend listening to video products/youtube video's such as Julien's PIMP :)

This is complete bullshit, and it scares me with what certainty that dumb statement is written.

"How to be a 3% man" by Corey Wayne is the book to go. It's the best, check it out

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

1 hour ago, Old Soul said:

This is complete bullshit, and it scares me with what certainty that dumb statement is written.

"How to be a 3% man" by Corey Wayne is the book to go. It's the best, check it out

Exactly this. I know people are fan's of Corey Wayne on this forum which I believe is complete garbage - hence I didn't quote him. There are almost no books aside david deida who are really worth it.

If it's so good I'd like you to state your results and the time frame in which you achieved them. Otherwise it's a pointless discussion.

2 minutes ago, Lynnel said:

Exactly this. I know people are fan's of Corey Wayne on this forum which I believe is complete garbage - hence I didn't quote him. There are almost no books aside david deida who are really worth it.

If it's so good I'd like you to state your results and the time frame in which you achieved them. Otherwise it's a pointless discussion.

So you think Corey Wayne is garbage? But you like David Deida? This triggers me more than it should, lmao. Corey Waynes work is almost perfect. You will never find other material that is so on point and works so well than his work. If you think it's bullshit then I urge you to give it a real try before you judge.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

@Old Soul  Okay fine xD I'll read it when I go back to dating and then I'll write a short report. 300 pages shouldn't take too much time anyway.

Edited by Lynnel

Here is a list of books that have helped me personally and then I will list why.

Some of these books may come off as unorthodox so bear with me.

The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (http://amzn.to/2jVHGLd

The Power of Now is fantastic because it brings you into the present moment and out of your head. A big problem I see with guys trying to learn "game" is that they are thinking about pick up and attraction when they are out socializing. This gets them into their head (logic) and out of their body. Instead of getting into the emotion of the moment and into their body. The Power of Now focuses on the present moment which is ideally the best place to be when interacting with beautiful women.

Fundamentals of Female Dynamics by Micheal Knight (http://amzn.to/2kkoNjU)

This guy worked with RSDMax as an assistant for a while. if you are familiar with concepts that Real Social Dynamics talks about then this book will not teach you anything new. With that said this book is a great correlation of all of RSD's teachings that anyone can begin to implement into their dating life. Ideally this book encapsulates the core principles of how "game" actually works so you can stop reading and start taking action. 

The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida (http://amzn.to/2kLvMCQ)

This book is required reading. While I don't agree with everything he talks about the core message of the book resonates at such a core level that many men should begin to embrace. That is this: Women are not the number one priority in life. Your purpose is your number one priority. By pursuing a goal that doesn't require the warm embrace of a woman you put yourself in a level of abundance. For most men they continually strangulate relationships and overcompensate with women trying to show how "great" they are for her. This persistent neediness only pushes women farther away. Work on creating a badass lifestyle for YOU and women will be the icing on the cake to an already amazing life.

I've read dozens of other books on the subject but these three are more than enough to get you into the dating game. There is NO AMOUNT of books you can read that makes up for the actual experience of going out and talking to women. Game is not logical. It is emotional. So get out there and get some experience. Crash and burn because you will suck shit when you first start and eventually over time you will learn what works and what doesn't. Then you can start building some success.

Hope I helped.

Good fortune to you my friend.

Edited by Jecht Spencer

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Love and appreciate yourself truly and everyone will love and appreciate you too :) 

That's how it works my friend, That's Universal Law.

B R E A T H E

Models: How To Attract Women Through Honesty by Mark Manson

Best book on dating hands down. Shows how to attract women through personal development and self-awareness rather than using techniques and tactics. It focuses on emotional process of seduction rather than logical steps and how to create powerful connection with women rather than trying to impress them. Big theme on vulnerability and non-neediness. Covers how to develop yourself in three main pillars of seduction: honest living, honest action and honest communication. Focuses a lot on how to build your lifestyle in a way you're constantly surrounded by hot high-quality women that resonate with your values. Full of question-exercises helping to find own limiting beliefs and increase self-awareness to help create more authentic living, action and communication. Full of real life situational examples of the author.

Great book. If was to start doing seduction from the begining, I would choose this book over all other materials as it gives the foundation of authentic non-delogical non-manipulative seduction.

Edited by Wind