ZenAlex

So it looks like Teal Swan is finally being exposed.

451 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

She probably has Borderline Personality Disorder

And why the hell do you think she has Borderline Personality Disorder?? 

 


INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Not vile, just way too much drama with her.

@Leo Gura During any of your awakenings, did you ever receive insight about a very challenging person in your life and the reason you imagined them that way? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Razard86

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Nah we not letting you off the hook....lol What was that?

   Razard, man, relax, what, was, that, you, ask? Maybe

86

happy times I might hear your hazardous rhetorical question at last.

  Metaphor in bound, of course, a mad me, whack rapper, Azkaban certified, finds a @Arcangelo who hadn't posted for a long time. Old friends and rivals, like Leonardo and Michelangelo, excited, except I Picasso prism him into a Jello cubism-while he tried to euphemism me in a cubicle, but ubiquitously failed, sadly, cuz he's an old odd obtuse angle, past 86 degrees, useless post, so I phoned him and told him so and so to next time talk about Teal, or get nexted coldly.

   What was that?! You're temp's 86 degrees Celsius! Quick, you need some Reiki healing, maybe Teal'll do you a heal, for real, cuz you feeling ill, skin's starting to teal coloured I told you so, 86 times before, don't be poking that pen ink and choking that chicken on hazardous red pill paper material whatsoever, not even cereal gold diggers, never ever. You never know how much older your age can get, plus 86 thousand a year, payment pending still, no low pun interest though. 

   What was that? 'Nah, we not letting you off the hook?' Maybe that right captain hook fishing punch line bent you left so much you're left seeing 86 year old you telling you there's 86 me's in front of you in the limelight, that punch line must've left an impact, I always leave a lasting impression when I punch the clock, 86's style, 8 mile fashion never gets old with father time's clock.

   So, half hazardly I conclude that if you're a Razzle dazzled fool don't start a dual with me, for I'm Rasputin, no disputin this feud you lose to me definitionally cuz you never mentioned Teal in any way, shape or day. Suspicious, I say, forced pious? Shdaow part perv? Yay. Maybe Teal'll teach and show you the healings rays, hopefully online not face to face in the face of this scandalous fame she's gaining.

   Hey, no hard feelings, right? here lemme release you from my hook lines you seem to be entangled into, still humble.😇

 

Edited by Danioover9000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Thought Art

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

She has done something impressive with her life, even if she is imperfect like everyone else lol

   Agreed, she's gone quite far despite her circumstances, where most wouldn't want to be leading in front.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Razard86

   Razard, man, relax, what, was, that, you, ask? Maybe

86

happy times I might hear your hazardous rhetorical question at last.

  Metaphor in bound, of course, a mad me, whack rapper, Azkaban certified, finds a @Arcangelo who hadn't posted for a long time. Old friends and rivals, like Leonardo and Michelangelo, excited, except I Picasso prism him into a Jello cubism-while he tried to euphemism me in a cubicle, but ubiquitously failed, sadly, cuz he's an old odd obtuse angle, past 86 degrees, useless post, so I phoned him and told him so and so to next time talk about Teal, or get nexted coldly.

   What was that?! You're temp's 86 degrees Celsius! Quick, you need some Reiki healing, maybe Teal'll do you a heal, for real, cuz you feeling ill, skin's starting to teal coloured I told you so, 86 times before, don't be poking that pen ink and choking that chicken on hazardous red pill paper material whatsoever, not even cereal gold diggers, never ever. You never know how much older your age can get, plus 86 thousand a year, payment pending still, no low pun interest though. 

   What was that? 'Nah, we not letting you off the hook?' Maybe that right captain hook fishing punch line bent you left so much you're left seeing 86 year old you telling you there's 86 me's in front of you in the limelight, that punch line must've left an impact, I always leave a lasting impression when I punch the clock, 86's style, 8 mile fashion never gets old with father time's clock.

   So, half hazardly I conclude that if you're a Razzle dazzled fool don't start a dual with me, for I'm Rasputin, no disputin this feud you lose to me definitionally cuz you never mentioned Teal in any way, shape or day. Suspicious, I say, forced pious? Shdaow part perv? Yay. Maybe Teal'll teach and show you the healings rays, hopefully online not face to face in the face of this scandalous fame she's gaining.

   Hey, no hard feelings, right? here lemme release you from my hook lines you seem to be entangled into, still humble.😇

 

Oh....so you were rapping.....


The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura During any of your awakenings, did you ever receive insight about a very challenging person in your life and the reason you imagined them that way? 

I don't have such persons in my life.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Preety_India said:

And why the hell do you think she has Borderline Personality Disorder?? 

 

She acts like others I've seen with this condition. She's so reactive, defensive, manipulative, controlling, history of suicide attempts. Intense but unstable relationships - She's had 13 fucking relationships and 5 marriages! She seems very unstable and also obviously has very disturbed thinking.  It all makes sense considering her background of abuse/trauma, and her family apparently being distant towards her.

She seems obviously controlling over people around her.

And I'm sorry but editing clearly isn't the only thing making Teal look bad here.  She knows that the documentary team will never release 3 years worth of footage, so this is a bluff from her. And if they do release it and it makes her look worse, she's just find a way to gaslight and manipulate her way out of it, and her brainwashed fans will swallow her bullshit excuses. 

She probably has BPD and also NPD. The cluster B traits are obvious here. She has way too much of a desire to be famous and successful, is obsessed with her appearance and being the center of attention, and is grandiose. 

Since you have BPD, I can tell that you're getting annoyed now because you think it reflects negatively on you. 

Note - I do not consider anyone a bad person because they have BPD. I've seen examples of decent and horrible people both having this condition.

I think Teal is a source of very useful information, but I think the person she seems to serve most is herself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Someone please tldr🥺🥺

15 pages of people gossiping and ripping fellow forum members apart over disagreements about a minor e-celeb, gradually devolving further toward the latter.

Just the spiritual community equivalent of the Johnny Depp trial. People getting invested in something that ultimately doesn't concern or affect them, to distract from examining themselves. You can safely move along without fear of missing out on anything, nobody will be talking about it in a month.

Ultimately people here care about it more and will spend more time on it than Teal herself will. She doesn't have to say, do, or justify anything and she'll still walk away wealthier and having more followers than anyone here. Unless there was something criminal going on, I haven't wasted my time learning the details lol.

Edited by Yarco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Someone please tldr🥺🥺

More and more evidence being gathered supporting Teal Swan being a cult leader. Some people agree she is, some people are in the middle and think she may or may not be, and some people are Teal Swan fanboys/girls who think she is being hated on unfairly, believe her "refutations", and will not see the evidence either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yarco

9 minutes ago, Yarco said:

15 pages of people gossiping and ripping fellow forum members apart over disagreements about a minor e-celeb.

Just the spiritual community equivalent of the Johnny Depp trial. People getting invested in something that ultimately doesn't concern or affect them. You can safely move along without fear of missing out on anything, nobody will be talking about it in a month.

   Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ZenAlex

4 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

More and more evidence being gathered supporting Teal Swan being a cult leader. Some people agree she is, some people are in the middle and think she may or may not be, and some people are Teal Swan fanboys/girls who think she is being hated on unfairly, believe her "refutations", and will not see the evidence either way.

   If you had the opportunity the same as Teal, tbe same vision of starting a spiritual community, for profit or for other reasons, how would you do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@ZenAlex

   If you had the opportunity the same as Teal, tbe same vision of starting a spiritual community, for profit or for other reasons, how would you do it?

Just because she has a vision of doing something doesn't mean making that vision a reality is good. I'd probably not have such a vision because it's stupid and dangerous, especially considering she's dealing with traumatized individuals.

It's highly enraging that she thinks she has the right to deal with all these damaged people, and also at the same time that she shouldn't have to answer to anyone, because.... she's Teal Swan, and as she herself said.... she's apparently never met anyone with the same level of awareness as her. So all the mental health professionals who are educated in dealing with people, have to report to a group of peers and have their methods kept in check... But Teal does not. 

To answer your question - I'd be very careful about what sort of community I'm looking to create. There'd probably just be books, dvds, forums. Maybe I'd do talks like Eckhart with guided meditations, people being able to meet like minded people.

There'd be no inner circle of people separated from society in a little commune. That shit is such a bad idea and just shouldn't happen, especially if it's about dealing with damaged humans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ZenAlex

2 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

Just because she has a vision of doing something doesn't mean making that vision a reality is good. I'd probably not have such a vision because it's stupid and dangerous, especially considering she's dealing with traumatized individuals.

It's highly enraging that she thinks she has the right to deal with all these damaged people, and also at the same time that she shouldn't have to answer to anyone, because.... she's Teal Swan, and as she herself said.... she's apparently never met anyone with the same level of awareness as her. So all the mental health professionals who are educated in dealing with people, have to report to a group of peers and have their methods kept in check... But Teal does not. 

To answer your question - I'd be very careful about what sort of community I'm looking to create. There'd probably just be books, dvds, forums. Maybe I'd do talks like Eckhart with guided meditations, people being able to meet like minded people.

There'd be no inner circle of people separated from society in a little commune. That shit is such a bad idea and just shouldn't happen, especially if it's about dealing with damaged humans.

   I'm just asking, if you had a similar vision, not identical, of being a leader, and an opportunity to create a community opens up to you, what would you do? Describe me what you envision your life to be, as a leader.

    Also, what would you do in this situation of being accused?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

There'd be no inner circle of people separated from society in a little commune

According to Teal the documentary was cut to make it look like they live in a commune.  She said she lives with her partner, son and assistant in her own house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine if we cut all the toxic comments and things Leo has said on this forum over the years and put them all together.  It would paint a pretty toxic view of him also. 

Like this for everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@ZenAlex

   I'm just asking, if you had a similar vision, not identical, of being a leader, and an opportunity to create a community opens up to you, what would you do? Describe me what you envision your life to be, as a leader.

    Also, what would you do in this situation of being accused?

I don't think I'd ever have such a vision, that's then thing. It's difficult for me to envision what I'd do because I don't think I'd want to be a leader.

Being a leader and having a group of followers behind you is such a narcissistic vision if that's what matters most.

The only person who'd place that much emphasis on being a leader and having group of followers is a cult leader/highly egotistical person.

I'd only be leading if I thought I needed to, that no one else could do better and my species needed me to lead, and even then I'd fail to see the reason to lead in this sort of field. I could just be a prime contributor.

Kind of like JIddu Krishnamurti. He was a public speaker and talked to many people and met them, but he never really treat himself as a leader, and invited questions and seemed to treat everyone as an equal and just looked at what humanity was suffering from and seemed  to have a genuine compassion for others.

So it's difficult to answer your question, because I believe you're trying to back me into a corner and make me believe I'd run things similarly to Teal, and maybe you're right, if my desire was specifically to be a leader with followers, but I don't. 

You're zoning in too much on being a leader rather than helping others. 

No real compassionate person who wants to help others places much importance on being a leader and having followers, but Teal does. 

Leadership would only be the necessary role you'd take on if needed, rather than a goal you've set on being a leader.

 

 

Edited by ZenAlex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pavement said:

Imagine if we cut all the toxic comments and things Leo has said on this forum over the years and put them all together.  It would paint a pretty toxic view of him also. 

Like this for everyone. 

It's not in the least bit similar. This is a forum on the internet, it's not a commune of people segregated from society IRL that focuses on dealing with traumatized people, with a self proclaimed spiritual catalyst. 

The internet is an anonymous shit show, her commune is supposed to be a healthy place to aid healing traumatized people.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She shared this full unedited workshop on her channel.

 To me she seems like a typically moody and very feminine woman who openly expresses her darkness and compassion.  She is wild and untamed and people don’t like that.  
women are expected to be ‘loving’ all the time and not be too emotional.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ZenAlex

9 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

I don't think I'd ever have such a vision, that's then thing. It's difficult for me to envision what I'd do because I don't think I'd want to be a leader.

Being a leader and having a group of followers behind you is such a narcissistic vision if that's what matters most.

The only person who'd place that much emphasis on being a leader and having group of followers is a cult leader/highly egotistical person.

I'd only be leading if I thought I needed to, that no one else could do better and my species needed me to lead, and even then I'd fail to see the reason to lead in this sort of field. I could just be a prime contributor.

Kind of like JIddu Krishnamurti. He was a public speaker and talked to many people and met them, but he never really treat himself as a leader, and invited questions and seemed to treat everyone as an equal and just looked at what humanity was suffering from and seemed  to have a genuine compassion for others.

So it's difficult to answer your question, because I believe you're trying to back me into a corner and make me believe I'd run things similarly to Teal, and maybe you're right, if my desire was specifically to be a leader with followers, but I don't. 

You're zoning in too much on being a leader rather than helping others. 

No real compassionate person who wants to help others places much importance on being a leader and having followers, but Teal does. 

Leadership would only be the necessary role you'd take on if needed, rather than a goal you've set on being a leader.

 

 

  Lolo sorry, I didn't mean it to seem like I'm backing you into a corner. I'm just curious if you have a life purpose and vision of helping which community.

   Mine is drawing a lot, mostly anslogue over the internet, to impart something mystical to the viewer.

Edited by Danioover9000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now