ZenAlex

So it looks like Teal Swan is finally being exposed.

448 posts in this topic

I've watched the episodes from the link later on in the forum (I'm not really going to look for it right now). The film seems like a joke. No one takes into account that the film could be edited and just blindly accepts what they are told. It doesn't really match up with what Teal teaches. I mean Leo said that the people can be correct but the film shows Teal being corrupt instead.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to apply what Leo said.

On 1/7/2022 at 1:41 PM, ZenAlex said:

Do you really believe if they showed any sign of skepticism or distrust that Teal would have allowed them in?

You don't need to be hyper-loving to be chosen to film stuff.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

On 7/2/2022 at 1:17 AM, integral said:

Are you able so see that your making assumptions or that this is not definitive?

"obvious tactic by her"

This is your paradigm. Im not stating she is not being manipulative, I'm saying you believe she is manipulative because you see a narcissist. Maybe she is a narcissist, maybe she's not. But from your perspective its very hard for you to not see a narcissist because of how your currently constructing things = paradigm. Prerequisites are needed to see things differently. 

Non of this is gaslighting. What debate is there to have here? You say she is lying and manipulative and im saying she's not. What now? There is no substance to this. 

There is nothing else happening besides interpretation. We have all the information and yes ive watched everything fully. We need to have a meta conversation. Debates dont work because both parties are taking the same information and constructing it differently based on there own personal biases, values, past experiences, ego... 

What is needed here is for all the footage to be released, but thats something the producers will never do because it invalidates there documentary. Do you see how this game is pointless to play? If they release the full video it will only future expose her, it will be proof that nothing was edited maliciously. So why don't they do it? 

"Assumptions", "interpretation". Of course I'm aware of this. This is basically like coming along and saying "well that's just your opinion". 

Of course we have beliefs, assumptions etc, but some are based on better arguments, evidence than others. If you disagree then fine, but at least in the future provide some sort of counter argument or evidence rather than just saying "this is just your interpretation".

Yeah no shit it's my interpretation! But not all interpretations, beliefs and assumptions are based on the same caliber of argument, evidence etc. Without absolute proof/knowledge, there's beliefs, and sometimes we have more reason to believe one thing is true than the other.

You're acting like this is some massive revelation to us all, but it's not. You're not smart for pointing this out at all. It's obvious fact. But that doesn't mean I'm not still going to express my concerns.

Like I said, it's literally like going up to two people having an argument and saying "well that's just your opinion". Yeah I get it!

My only point really is that there's strong evidence to suggest what might be going on here, and I said in my previous posts that nothing has been proven, I'm simply saying there was evidence enough to be concerned something might be true. I fail to see what your issue is.

It's enough evidence to convince some people, and not enough evidence to convince others. 

I already explained to you why the may not release the footage previously. Because the documentary took 3 years to make, and likely involved hundreds of hours of footage. 

What I'm saying is that it's entirely possible that she's asking them to release it because she knows that will likely not happen. 

If she's that concerned about all this editing causing her that much damage, then why doesn't she sue them? I'm sure this would fall under defamation. 

Like I've said a million times before, I don't know 100%, I'm simply saying there's enough reason to be concerned here.

I would say that Teal is a little more open to corruption because her statement about God just seemed like a pantheistic belief since she doesn't emphasize on it. This means that I was probably wrong about her being God-realized and I don't have that realization myself right now.

@ZenAlex Sounds good, she uncovered more audio and video. What's your take on this? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 2022-07-04 at 11:44 AM, ZenAlex said:

Of course we have beliefs, assumptions etc, but some are based on better arguments, evidence than others. If you disagree then fine, but at least in the future provide some sort of counter argument or evidence rather than just saying "this is just your interpretation".

People have already stated their various interpretations, I agree with many of the things that where said.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 7/4/2022 at 11:44 AM, ZenAlex said:

My only point really is that there's strong evidence to suggest what might be going on here

There isn't strong evidence, there is only your strong interpretation and conviction in your interpretation. A unawareness of how your interpreting this. "This is what is most likely happening" is interpretation. When you say your not 100% sure your pretending to be open minded. This is very tricky self-deception. 

Edited by integral

@integral Multiple allegations are not proof, but it's evidence that something may be going on. Remember I didn't say anything was proven, but if multiple people that are not connected to each other are making similar allegations, and those link together with what we've seen on video, then that is reason enough to be concerned. If multiple people who aren't connected are making similar accusations that can be considered evidence.

I am not convinced that everything I've seen on the documentary that makes her look bad is purely down to editing, as there are long clips where she's clearly behaving in a questionable way that clearly a not edited 

I am completely aware of how I'm interpreting this bro.

Like I said, I'm not saying anything is proven, but the evidence shouldn't be ignored.

My position is completely reasonable. Nothing has been proven, but evidence is there to be concerned. 

I interpret, you do to, and we all assume and believe when there is no absolute knowledge and I am keeping my beliefs in check.

It's interesting she's spending a massive chunk of her time trying to debunk this. Her channel will start to become a drama channel soon enough. 

22 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

I am completely aware of how I'm interpreting this bro.

Edited by integral

33 minutes ago, integral said:

Ok. 

2 hours ago, integral said:

@ZenAlex Sounds good, she uncovered more audio and video. What's your take on this? 

Teal nails it yet again. 

@ZenAlex You're spreading conspiracy-theories about Teal. That's probably against forum-guidelines. She's proved her case. 

18 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Teal nails it yet again. 

@ZenAlex You're spreading conspiracy-theories about Teal. That's probably against forum-guidelines. She's proved her case. 

"She's proved her case". No she hasn't lol. How has she proven her case? She may well be right, but nothing has been proven either way.

Even without this documentary, it doesn't clear her completely of wrong doing. 

I'm not spreading conspiracy theories. There's a documentary that hasn't been proven to be devoid to evidence yet, the things she said are questionable, regardless of whether or not she claims they're out of context. Maybe some of them are, but maybe not. 

There are many allegations from many people of wrong doing, which have not been disproven yet. 

Read what I'm saying. I'm simply saying there is reason enough to be concerned. It's not a conspiracy theory.

@ZenAlex See, this is how you get away with spreading conspiracy-theories. It's always 'guilty until proven innocent'. And no amount of proof is 'enough' for you. 

It's enough for me to see the lengths that the docu-people will go to, to edit the scenes in order to make her look bad. And to take everything that they're saying and throw it into the trash-can, cuz they're bonafide bullshitters. Even they're spreading conspiracy-theories about her. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Behave yourselves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What's your forum-policy, by the way? What do you do with people spreading conspiracy-theories? Out of curiosity. 

@mr_engineer One thing is for sure... the documentary team cannot be trusted.

Still, regardless the clip with Simon and Teal and episode one (the real one Teal just released) still makes both of them seem like assholes. Teal still basically says "I am all knowing because I am God; therefore I don't need outside feedback." 

-- I understand at the ultimate level this is true but seems like a dysfunctional way to utilize these spiritual truths and bypass your own issues

Secondly, it seems like Simon is there with an agenda. The framing of his questions is kinda confrontational as well. To me it seems like he's playing ego games and is trying to bait Teal. 

It's complicated... I would say.

No one is all good or all bad.

Edited by PenguinPablo

19 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

Teal still basically says "I am all knowing because I am God; therefore I don't need outside feedback." 

What she said: "recognize the potential of someone having more awareness then me, i have never met them"

This is authenticity. she is saying her truth and what she directly experiences. Alternative interpretation, she's a narcissist and shes defending herself! 

Edited by integral

Maybe this will burst teal's bubble about her being more enlightened and aware than other people and she learn to humble and grounded. 

It seems like the documentary crew was shady, but also Teal is deserved of a lot of the criticism she's receiving and now she's scrambling to save face for her spiritual ego.

32 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@ZenAlex See, this is how you get away with spreading conspiracy-theories. It's always 'guilty until proven innocent'. And no amount of proof is 'enough' for you. 

It's enough for me to see the lengths that the docu-people will go to, to edit the scenes in order to make her look bad. And to take everything that they're saying and throw it into the trash-can, cuz they're bonafide bullshitters. Even they're spreading conspiracy-theories about her. 

It's not guilty until proven innocent at all. Like I said. READ MY POSTS!

I never said anything was proven, I said there was evidence enough to be concerned. 

No one is spreading conspiracy theories. I said evidence is there through allegations to be concerned about her behaviour. That's it.

I never said anything was proven.