ZenAlex

So it looks like Teal Swan is finally being exposed.

448 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, integral said:

I'm surprised she didn't see that the crew lacked integrity.

She gives the impression that she cares far too much about being famous, so perhaps the temptation to be in a cinematic, successful documentary was too much for her to resist.

Like I've said before, either she's lying and she's guilty of many of the things she's accused of, or she's really stupid that she couldn't see this happening, and simultaneously guilty of being too much about fame. 

If she's not leading a cult, she's leading a spiritual commune that would be very easily misunderstood by many people, so therefore she should have exercised far more control over the documentary in this situation.

Personally, I think it was Teal's narcissism. Why did she need a documentary to be made about this?

Even if the crew had the best intentions, they could have still mislead people by what they chose to include in the documentary. 

Teal should have made her own documentary if she was really that bothered about being perceived in a positive way. 

But the reality is what the documentary showed and implied was happening is what she's being accused of by many others for years. That needs to be taken into consideration.

If she really wants the truth to be known then she should allow all the information acquired by her private investigator to be released also, as I bet we haven't heard everything from her yet. 

At the end of the day, regardless of context, some of the stuff that she said in the documentary came out of her mouth, that indisuputable, and it's difficult to imagine a scenario where some of the behaviour she displayed would be acceptable coming from a supposed spiritual teacher, with a supposed awareness level above everyone else's, in a commune with many traumatized and damaged humans.

12 hours ago, Thurlian said:

weird stuff. this is all a shit show. Take this as you will. That's life right? have a healthy level of skepticism and know what to take that works for you and what to discard that does not help you. If this is true, i know how it feels for people to be "fake" and to be betrayed. That is hurtful.

Maybe this is just them saying what they needed to say in order to be allowed to film what was happening.

If the only way to get a cult leader to allow you into their commune is to feed their ego, then that maybe what they needed to do. Hypothetically if Teal was guilty, then they may not feel bad about manipulating her to get their footage.

Do you really think she'd have allowed the documentary to be made by anyone other than people who were willing to allow Teal to believe they thought she was a great human being?

Do you really believe if they showed any sign of skepticism or distrust that Teal would have allowed them in?

1 hour ago, ZenAlex said:

She gives the impression that she cares far too much about being famous, so perhaps the temptation to be in a cinematic, successful documentary was too much for her to resist.

I dont get that impression. 

Personally, I think it was Teal's narcissism. Why did she need a documentary to be made about this?

If she really wants the truth to be known then she should allow all the information acquired by her private investigator to be released also, as I bet we haven't heard everything from her yet. 

She stated in the video that she wants the people of the documentary to release all the footage un-edited.

At the end of the day, regardless of context, some of the stuff that she said in the documentary came out of her mouth, that indisuputable, and it's difficult to imagine a scenario where some of the behaviour she displayed would be acceptable coming from a supposed spiritual teacher, with a supposed awareness level above everyone else's, in a commune with many traumatized and damaged humans.

The context did matter and it was 100% fine. Spiritual teachers don't need to hold to any standard. Leo has been shitting on people for a long time now. This is a misunderstanding of what a spiritual teacher is. 

You have chosen a side and are coloring everything to that side. When i was centered orange i thought every spiritual teacher was saying unrealistic nicety things to make people feel good and to make money from them, it was alllll a scam. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

She stated in the video that she wants the people of the documentary to release all the footage un-edited.

The context did matter and it was 100% fine. Spiritual teachers don't need to hold to any standard. Leo has been shitting on people for a long time now. This is a misunderstanding of what a spiritual teacher is. 

You have chosen a side and are coloring everything to that side. When i was centered orange i thought every spiritual teacher was saying unrealistic nicety things to make people feel good and to make money from them, it was alllll a scam. 

"She stated in the video that she wants the people of the documentary to release all the footage un-edited"

Yes and that is a clever tactic by her because she was followed around by the crew for THREE YEARS, she knows that that's never going to happen, so she's demanding they do it knowing they wont, because that's potentially thousands of hours of footage.

So she knows they wont release it, and she'll just use that to make her look like she's right.

Stop being so easily manipulated. It's a reasonably clever but obvious tactic by her. 

"Leo has been shitting on people for a long time now. This is a misunderstanding of what a spiritual teacher is."

The difference is Teal is dealing with mentally ill and traumatized human beings in real life in a commune. Leo is a guy on the internet helping others trying to understand reality. Leo's specialty is understanding reality, Teal's is supposedly healing people. So the comparison is poor.

"The context did matter and it was 100% fine"

So you're basically going to take teals word for it that all the awful shit that came out of her mouth was justified then? You're claiming that everything she said in that documentary was ok, and the context that provided you're just going to swallow that as the truth?

Man, you are so sure she is being treat badly and everyone against her is biased, but you are so willing to take her word for it.

"When i was centered orange i thought every spiritual teacher was saying unrealistic nicety things to make people feel good and to make money from them, it was alllll a scam."

Yes, you again making the point that it's obvious stage orange thinking leading to criticisms of Teal. I must be stage orange! No other explanation. As if anyone who's on a higher tier would automatically agree with you and see Teal as something more. Of course.

You people let these tiers impact your ego far too much. Please stop using these tiers to try crap on other people's perspectives.

Again, you try to paint the picture that the opposition are biased yet you're clearly biased in favour of Teal. You're so certain that she is a misunderstood angel.

It reminds me of all the arguments I had with you previously regarding this. You're aware of everyone's potential bias her but your own.

You are literally buying everything she says on face value.

38 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

Yes and that is a clever tactic by her because she was followed around by the crew for THREE YEARS, she knows that that's never going to happen, so she's demanding they do it knowing they wont, because that's potentially thousands of hours of footage.

So she knows they wont release it, and she'll just use that to make her look like she's right.

Stop being so easily manipulated. It's a reasonably clever but obvious tactic by her.

This is childs play. Become skeptical of your skepticism. This is all basic self-deception by applying a common pattern to a situation where it isnt happening, your seeing what you want to see. 

So you're basically going to take teals word for it that all the awful shit that came out of her mouth was justified then? You're claiming that everything she said in that documentary was ok, and the context that provided you're just going to swallow that as the truth?

Man, you are so sure she is being treat badly and everyone against her is biased, but you are so willing to take her word for it.

Interpretation.

Are you at orange or not? 

Please stop using these tiers to try crap on other people's perspectives.

Im not, your ego is taking it personally, your lense and your critique and all points made are from the orange perspective. Im stating what is happening. Its not an attack. 

Again, you try to paint the picture that the opposition are biased yet you're clearly biased in favour of Teal. You're so certain that she is a misunderstood angel.

No im not, i just am not bothering to explain my thinking process right now. Im critiquing your one sided biased interpretation. 

Your rationalizing and dismissing everything i say with out introspective and looking inward. Forget about who is speaking to you. Pretend that what i am saying is actually happening and you will see your trapped in one interpretation. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

No im not, i just dont care to explain my thinking process.  You picked a side and are defending it over and over while believing to be considerate of both sides. is this happening or not? 

The "obvious evidence" that you see is interpretation. 

There are many interpretation here in the comments and your looking for the "right one" and that so happens to be yours lol!

Edited by integral

3 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

"Even a sick chicken can lay a healthy egg." -- Richard Rose

Is that even true?

I would not want to make an omelet from a sick chicken.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

we're all sick chickens.

Some are sick swans, and some sicker than others.

And some are just silly geese.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, integral said:

This is childs play. Become skeptical of your skepticism. This is all basic self-deception by applying a common pattern to a situation where it isnt happening, your seeing what you want to see. 

Interpretation.

Are you at orange or not? 

Im not, your ego is taking it personally, your lense and your critique and all points made are from the orange perspective. Im stating what is happening. Its not an attack. 

No im not, i just am not bothering to explain my thinking process right now. Im critiquing your one sided biased interpretation. 

Your rationalizing and dismissing everything i say with out introspective and looking inward. Forget about who is speaking to you. Pretend that what i am saying is actually happening and you will see your trapped in one interpretation. 

Sigh, now I remember why I gave up talking to you before, you don't even bother providing arguments of your own. Whenever someone tries to provide arguments or evidence, you just gaslight people and do whatever you can to make them doubt themselves and their own thoughts on the subject. You'll try to pass this off as talking from a higher perspective and trying to encourage people to be introspective, but in reality it's because you know you cannot provide an argument back of your own or any real evidence, so you just start the "you're debating from stage orange", "you're deceiving yourself" crap. 

You tried to defend Teal by saying she's asked for the footage be released, I responded by advising you why this is stupid, and you just go back to your old tactics by claiming self-deception. 

You start to create your own defence of Teal by thinking her asking for the footage to be released strengthen her position, I explain why that is likely a devious tactic, you don't provide an argument in response or address my points, you just start gaslighting again.

You're not arguing from a higher perspective at all, you dismiss evidence that has been provided as not real evidence, you start providing your own argument then when you get a counter, you immediately just start trying to gaslight and manipulate your way out of it.

And btw I remember some of the earlier posts on this subject you literally admitted you don't even bother watching that documentary, and then only skimmed it, immediately assuming stage orange. 

I am annoyed at myself for allowing myself to get involved in an argument with someone who doesn't bother formulating their own real arguments, and clearly cannot recognise their own clear bias. 

You don't even counter people's arguments or take in what they're saying, you just gaslight and then try to pass it off as "I'm just trying to make you introspective". My ass. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Is that even true?

I would not want to make an omelet from a sick chicken.

A lot of cheap eggs that do not take good care of the hens have about 50% of the omega 3s and other nutrients of a pasture raised egg. I would consider a chicken that is being fed grain & meat, that lives indoor their whole life sick. 

1 hour ago, JoeVolcano said:

Maybe teal is an undiscovered SD stage. B|

(somewhere between blue and green)

She really does deserve her own SD stage. She is a different level of conscious. 

I mean, to really come up with solutions to the problem of loneliness and to create a community is an incredible achievement in and of itself. Something that a lot of us aspire to, quite frankly. Yes, there will be some moron docu-people trying to slander her, but that is the media. That is the job of the media, to elevate the most brutal, barbaric, unconscious people and to slander the most conscious people. And the stuff they chose to attack her on, is just laughable. 

I have a question for all the docu-people (who are essentially haters) - if you have such an issue with the way she's doing this, why don't you come up with a better solution?! Yall just come across as a bunch of whiny losers who have nothing better to do with your lives than to attack a decent person who never hurt you. In fact, you come across as standing for separation, not Oneness. 

@JoeVolcano It's supposed to depict her helping separated souls integrating and connecting and becoming One. 

I have tremendous respect for her work. And I would strongly suggest that all of you here learn what she has to teach instead of focusing too much on the struggles of her personal life. And, as far as the issue of 'cult' goes - you should worry about that only if what she explicitly teaches doesn't resemble reality and it's actual deception and delusion. Check for that for yourself instead of believing paid shills. 

6 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

Depends on definition of health I suppose, but I'll leave that can of worms to you. :D From where I'm standing, we're all sick chickens.

Are you suggesting I could lay a healthy egg then?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@JoeVolcano Thank you for the support. I will now explore my egg laying ability. 

Be-Do-Have

@JoeVolcano Perhaps we could start a communal human egg laying community.

Could help teal swan with employment by getting her to run inner egg meditations

Be-Do-Have

20 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

Is that what you see happening in her commune and retreats?

Yes. 100%. 

@ZenAlex This has only to do with what paradigm things are being viewed from and reasoned from, nothing else matters. The evidence here is about how you interpret it. 

You say "she clearly made inexcusable narcissistic comments", im saying "does comments are basic conversation". Im not blindly dismissing anything. Its interpretation the issue.

Edited by integral

10 hours ago, ZenAlex said:

You tried to defend Teal by saying she's asked for the footage be released, I responded by advising you why this is stupid, and you just go back to your old tactics by claiming self-deception. 

11 hours ago, integral said:

Are you able so see that your making assumptions or that this is not definitive?

"obvious tactic by her"

This is your paradigm. Im not stating she is not being manipulative, I'm saying you believe she is manipulative because you see a narcissist. Maybe she is a narcissist, maybe she's not. But from your perspective its very hard for you to not see a narcissist because of how your currently constructing things = paradigm. Prerequisites are needed to see things differently. 

Non of this is gaslighting. What debate is there to have here? You say she is lying and manipulative and im saying she's not. What now? There is no substance to this. 

There is nothing else happening besides interpretation. We have all the information and yes ive watched everything fully. We need to have a meta conversation. Debates dont work because both parties are taking the same information and constructing it differently based on there own personal biases, values, past experiences, ego... 

What is needed here is for all the footage to be released, but thats something the producers will never do because it invalidates there documentary. Do you see how this game is pointless to play? If they release the full video it will only future expose her, it will be proof that nothing was edited maliciously. So why don't they do it? 

Edited by integral