ZenAlex

So it looks like Teal Swan is finally being exposed.

448 posts in this topic

I have watched episode 1. That was interesting.

At 19:05 mark of the documentary, the root cause of almost all forms of neuroses, psychoses, and suicidal desire is revealed. Repressed, neglected, deep childhood pain and anger is where the internal hell and torture begin. But it's also where heaven and significant healing begin.

If you ask psychiatrists about the root cause of extreme mental-emotional diseases, they answer "unknown" or "chemical imbalance of the brain". Or they might not answer at all. They just give SSRI's and other prescription drugs to correct the "imbalance". That's absurd. The "chemical imbalance" is a correlation or result, not the cause. Correcting it might alleviate some symptoms but it will never heal the disease. If you suffer from anxiety, OCD, BDD, BPD, agoraphobia, depression, schizophrenia, etc. or suicidal, and you still need to take prescription drugs to feel "ok" or "normal", then it is a clear sign that you are still far from being healed.

But these "official", "regulated", "licensed" mental-emotional health doctors earn a fortune. It's a perverted world. ¬¬

Edited by jimwell

3 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Teal actually used to model. Not sure about her current job status, though.

Spiritual/mental health guru and YT influencer. She had traumatic upbringing, from what I've been reading/listening. But who hasn't?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I want no part of that craziness.

Psychologicallly ENTJ female is your top match lol, not sure about ennegram, your 5 and she is 4, I think 8 or 1 would be best for you, but at least you can have some context.

Does she actually sleep with her followers? from her documentary it wasnt clear at all, it seems she wasnt a sexual person, but she didn ban everyone else from having partners, so couldnt tell if she was seriously narcisstical or just celibate and wanted her team to be that way too

Here's proof that just because somebody is a licensed psychologist, doesn't mean he is intelligent and aware of his self-bias. He obviously slanders Teal's character, ability, and intention to heal people. He assumed Teal is not capable of handling mental-emotional pain and diseases simply because she is not a licensed therapist. He also assumed licensed therapists automatically have a deep understanding of mental-emotional diseases and are capable of handling and healing any mental-emotional diseases, hence better than Teal. This guy's level of self-bias and lack of nuance are repulsive.

Teal defended herself well here. It's important to emphasize that having a mentor is not needed to be an effective healer and teacher. When you reach a very high level of consciousness or intelligence, and self-love; you naturally have the capability to learn from your own experience, observation, and contemplation; and from others. Everything becomes your mentor.

Edited by jimwell
made it more accurate

36 minutes ago, jimwell said:

Here's proof that just because somebody is a licensed psychologist, doesn't mean he is intelligent and aware of his self-bias. He obviously slanders Teal's character, ability, and intention to heal people. He assumed Teal is not capable of handling mental-emotional pain and diseases simply because she is not a licensed therapist. He also assumed licensed therapists automatically have a deep understanding of mental-emotional diseases and are capable of handling and healing any mental-emotional diseases, hence better than Teal. This guy's level of self-bias and lack of nuance are repulsive.

Teal defended herself well here. It's important to emphasize that having a mentor is not needed to be an effective healer and teacher. When you reach a very high level of consciousness or intelligence, and self-love; you naturally have the capability to learn from your own experience, observation, and contemplation; and from others. Everything becomes your mentor.

Like you need to wake up. What makes Teal Swan different from any other human within her own experience (if she is even having one).

She is experiencing a ton of negative mind-states, people around her the same

Why or what do oyu think is speicla about it? 

Its a complete facade - a magicians trick, you are being tricked by appearences, we all are. That is what conciousness does, it tricks you, nothing appears as something, and you think that this something is real; it isn;t

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

Like you need to wake up. What makes Teal Swan different from any other human within her own experience (if she is even having one).

She is experiencing a ton of negative mind-states, people around her the same

Why or what do oyu think is speicla about it? 

Its a complete facade - a magicians trick, you are being tricked by appearences, we all are. That is what conciousness does, it tricks you, nothing appears as something, and you think that this something is real; it isn;t

Teal is not flawless. I see significant brokenness in her and some bullshit in her insights. But she is still one of a kind and deserves appreciation and respect. 

If you don't recognize this, it means that you have eyes but not see.

LoL you guys keep talking about Teal, I got way more out of someone like Daniel Mackler, coz he goes direct to the source - your childhood. Now his delivery is not fancy or polished like Teal's is, but I don't care about that, his truth telling was so direct and gave me so much healing that I couldn't find elsewhere. All the therapists I've seen have to one extent or another defended the family system (that gave some people their depression and mental disorders). Daniel sided with the child in me/us 100% and he put himself in a very vulnerable position by doing so, as this is still mostly a taboo topic in our society.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

13 minutes ago, puporing said:

Daniel Mackler

I don't know who this guy is, but I just checked out his channel, and found this:

I have seen this documentary a couple of years ago, and it was really insightful. It helped me understand mental illnesses better and gave me some directions for dealing with psychosis.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

39 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I have seen this documentary a couple of years ago, and it was really insightful. It helped me understand mental illnesses better and gave me some directions for dealing with psychosis.

Nice, glad that it helped you. Yeah he's all about exploring alternatives, and self-empowerment/healing. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, jimwell said:

Teal is not flawless. I see significant brokenness in her and some bullshit in her insights. But she is still one of a kind and deserves appreciation and respect. 

If you don't recognize this, it means that you have eyes but not see.

Everything you said applies to the homeless person on the streets who you aimlessly walk past everyday, to hitler, to your mom to your dad, do you get it yet??

I think intellectually she is trying to help and she clearly has some understand about trauma and provides people useful insights.

But I think emotionally she hasn't done the deep work of uncovering and resolving emotional trauma so her heart/emotions are not in the right place. She would be better served by taking a step back from being a teacher/healer, and really diving into her own traumatic history. But this is difficult to do when one believes they are wiser than everyone else, and when they have the role of a teacher to uphold.

She has the emotional constitution of a sociopath and so her interactions with other people will always be ripe for criticism because people can intuitively sense that something is off about her. And her behavior will leave a trail of trauma.

@Michael Jackson

9 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Danioover9000 what the fucking shit??????????

Gotta practice mu rap skills broB|.

Honestly the way forward is mostly online communities now, and a lot less physical spiritual gatherings, side steps the culty nature of the face to face between teachers and students to some degree.@Juan

Bluepill Leo: 'stop saying that stuff. prove it. she's no ordinary girl ;) '

Redpilled Leo: 'I want nothing to do with that vile woman.'

Edited by PenguinPablo

Wow, just came back to this thread after a few days. Didn't expect it to be the hot topic on the forum when I posted it.

I've watched all the documentary episodes, Teals responses and people responses to Teal.

My opinion is now this - 

1) It's possible shitty editing made her look even worse..

1b) But some of the stuff she said, she said. Even if they were part of of a "longer conversation" like she said, it's still difficult to imagine any scenario where some of the stuff she said would be excusable

2) She wants the company who made the documentary series to "release the footage" - This is a bluff from her. She knows they're not going to do this, so when they don't, she can claim "aha, see? They know I'm right, and they're hiding what really happened". The doc took place over 3 years. They're not going to release ALL the footage they took over those years. She always claim the truth lies in the footage that never was released. If it ever is released, she'll find a way to gaslight and manipulate her way out of it.

3) I find it alarming that she seems so calm, composed and mystical for a while, then as soon as she starts to lose control of a situation, she acts like every crazy borderline GF or narcissistic parent trying to gaslight, control, dominate a situation. 

4) I have no doubt that due to her own issues, she has good insight into healing, suffering, trauma, but many people who have that understanding don't want to use it to help others. Just like Scientology - Most of the supporters are just there to spread her word and give her money by buying her shit. It's obvious she's a source of useful information, but don't go any deeper than that, and don't think about going to those fucking retreats. The inner circle will be the one that satisfies the cult leader(s) need for dominance/control. The abuse will not be inflicted upon most of Teals fans. 

5) She cares way too much about her appearance and way too much about being famous and successful. 

6) She probably has Borderline Personality Disorder + Narcissistic Personality disorder. 

7) If you're a traumatized victim, just seek professional help. Don't ever go to a fucking retreat out in the middle of no where while being charged 5 grand!!!!

Edited by ZenAlex

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Michael Jackson

Gotta practice mu rap skills broB|.

Honestly the way forward is mostly online communities now, and a lot less physical spiritual gatherings, side steps the culty nature of the face to face between teachers and students to some degree.@Juan

Nah we not letting you off the hook....lol What was that?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 6/20/2022 at 3:24 PM, Arcangelo said:

12 pages of gossip

Well the creator of the universe gotta do something right? LOL.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

26 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

Bluepill Leo: 'stop saying that stuff. prove it. she's no ordinary girl ;) '

Redpilled Leo: 'I want nothing to do with that vile woman.'

Not vile, just way too much drama with her.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

She has done something impressive with her life, even if she is imperfect like everyone else lol

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

34 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

She probably has Borderline Personality Disorder

And why the hell do you think she has Borderline Personality Disorder?? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.