ZenAlex

So it looks like Teal Swan is finally being exposed.

448 posts in this topic

They got with Teal but soon realized you don't wanna stick around with crazy :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I think one of the major problems is that we are so complicated as humans, and all of us are messed up. 

I was never attracted to Teal's teachings. 

I honestly think everyone is so messed up. Gotta focus on awakening, truth seeking and dancing in this mess.

Currently reading a book called "Full Catastrophe Living"... very suitable ahahh.

Everybody is messed up man.. even the people who aren’t considered messed up are messed up

Sometimes I wonder what difficulty this is, in this God VR living as a human.  It could definitely get worse but it could also be super easy and fun damn it!  

She kinda cute not gonna lie. Come on I can’t be the only one who thought

I am quite certain Teal has something really wrong with her. I'd be surprised if she wasn't diagnosed as a card carrying narcissist, maybe even a sociopath. And, I'm not using the term narcissist in a light hearted fashion. I mean actually possessing 5 of the 9 criteria for it to be legit.

It's really hard for me to listen to her speak because her values are so juvenile. It comes out in her speech and it's clear by how she interacts with others. Members on this forum should beware. There may be some truth in her words, she may have some insight, but there is no doubt she has and will continue to do a lot of damage.

I read a really long article about her a while back. And, while it was a fascinating read, if there's any truth to it she is a really fucked up human being. If you can't see through her claims about being raised in a satanic cult (or whatever) then you really need to work on your BS detector.

I understand Leo's philosophy that you can "learn from anyone", but if you are going to choose someone to learn from, choose mother fucking wisely. Learn to use discernment.

Edited by mrPixel
spelling

32 minutes ago, mrPixel said:

I read a really long article about her a while back. And, while it was a fascinating read, if there's any truth to it she is a really fucked up human being. If you can't see through her claims about being raised in a satanic cult (or whatever) then you really need to work on your BS detector.

I understand Leo's philosophy that you can "learn from anyone", but if you are going to choose someone to learn from, choose mother fucking wisely. Learn to use discernment.

I agree.  One article claims a therapist that has been disciplined for inducing false memories in clients and who started the Satanic Abuse hysteria of the 1980s, was a therapist to Teal Swan.

“Some of the childhood abuse Teal says she experienced was Satanic Ritual Abuse, repressed memories she uncovered while working with therapist Barbara Snow, a central figure in the Satanic Panic of the 80s. Snow has been accused of employing scientifically unsound techniques to inspire children to testify they’d experienced Satanic Ritual Abuse and popularizing the concept, a situation that lead to the wrongful imprisonment of many (like these four Latina lesbians in Texas). To add insult to injury, the fact that doctors like Snow were found to have summoned false memories through questionable practices (like offering children candy to agree they’d experienced certain things) has since been weaponized by people attempting to discredit survivor’s true allegations of abuse when their memories of what happened aren’t crystal-clear.”

https://www.autostraddle.com/the-deep-end-teal-swan-true-story/

Teal Swan and False memories

https://tealswanblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/18/teal-swans-completion-process-false-memories/

People in a materialistic culture are conditioned to seek excitement, but maybe authentic teachers are boring like Eckhart Tolle.  I personally don’t like psychotherapy since it has such a high potential for abuse and no scientific evidence to support its techniques.        

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 hours ago, Richard Purdy said:

I can not listen to what she says, I am in love with her.

7 hours ago, aurum said:

I have not noticed that. She seems relatively healthy to me.

Internal brokenness manifests in many forms but more difficult to notice. But if you have a keen eye, you can see the subtle manifestations in the eyes, facial expression, tone of voice, speed of speaking, etc., and posture, and the energy which penetrates the person's face and body.

The obvious manifestations are in a person's speech and actions which are probably featured in documentaries.  

4 hours ago, Richard Purdy said:

I got a nastier thought. She's sexy. She gives me an impression of being a good dick "satisfier". xD

It's not an insult. It's actually a big compliment. :)

She probably has done horrid things.  

But her energy can easily be mistaken for brokenness when it is anything but.  She is sexy because she isn't broken.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

I watched the last episode last night. I am absolutely horrified with the way she treated Blake. Did she kill his fish or just what happened to them it’s like the producers of the show were trying to hint at that. That was so strange the way that they were dead when he found them.

Edited by Esilda

9 minutes ago, Esilda said:

I watched the last episode last night. I am absolutely horrified with the way she treated Blake. Did she kill his fish or just what happened to them it’s like the producers of the show were trying to hint at that. That was so strange the way that they were dead when he found them.

Maybe the producers paid Blake?

I don’t want to dump on Teal, I have already shared my disapproval. I don’t want to insinuate what isn’t true.

What was this anyway? Teal was obviously setup, that much is true. Teal isn’t going to allow producers of a show spend lots of money to bring her career down. 

I watched a video of hers for the first time just now. I like her THOUGH one thing that has REALLY triggered me is how carelessly she treated the issue on suicide. I battled with suicidal ideation throughout my teens and even into my twenties, if it wasn’t for the love and support of my friends family that shared with me their views against suicide. I don’t even want to speak about this it upsets me so much.

Aye, @Leo Gura should probably marry teal 

He talks too much about her. 

*jelly feels  

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

A) Stop thinking with your dicks.

B) Obviously she didn't kill his fish. This is just silly. You ever move a fish? They die easily.

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Aye, @Leo Gura should probably marry teal 

I want no part of that craziness.

I don't even know why I'm defending her so hard. I think it's because her energy reminded me of myself when I was misunderstood.  

She's maybe done some crazy things. 

???????

8 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Arcangelo

And some pages behave age 12, ages ago as of late, as young apprentices vying for attention waiting like shoes under hoes pipes, adding tension to already a pent up piss oge of a thread this is. 12 pages of 50 shades is more than enough given the shady mormon interviewee's eyes and hears and voice fluttery like a lady, no body language expert needed to see it as dubious ar best, no oxymoron needed. So obviously Arcangelo said makes sense like a Jello made of sugar cane eaten by a jiggly puff.

@Danioover9000 what the fucking shit??????????

Edited by Michael Jackson

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But Leo?!  :|

424DF3FA-4441-41DD-BB82-F1FBF5061073.jpeg

Jokes aside, I’m not so impress to a degree tbh. Since I was in highschool when I started to see Leo’s content (beginning of his channel) and listening to Eckart Tolle, I din’t vibe with her and still, something felt a bit off, so it happens with other creators.  

I can apreciate her insights tho, no doubt she has some valuable content, I remember this was when I was learning about chakras and emotions. 

Edited by Juan

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Teal actually used to model. Not sure about her current job status, though.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I decided to watch the documentary tonight (it's night time where I'm in). I found a good, free link. You can watch it in HD (1080p). Just give back to the website by turning off your ad block.

[link removed for violating copyright]

Edited by Leo Gura
Copyright violation

@jimwell Sharing torrents and free links is a violation of our Forum Guidelines.

On 6/21/2022 at 5:45 AM, Leo Gura said:

@jimwell Sharing torrents and free links is a violation of our Forum Guidelines.

On 6/15/2022 at 6:58 AM, zurew said:

@ZenAlex Are you talking about this episode?

( I don't know if this link works all the way, but it seems to be working for me, if you want to watch it for free)

You didn't delete the link above. So, it didn't cross my mind that sharing free links is a violation.

But I have no problem with that forum rule. This will not happen again.