ZenAlex

So it looks like Teal Swan is finally being exposed.

448 posts in this topic

Teal is just a representation of our side we are not healing or integrating. Rather blaming, judging and dismissing. She is just playing a role for us to see our darker sides.

Ram Dass once said: "When someone passing through and spewing their crap on to us, that is their karma, but how we choose to act or react to that, is our karma." As: If we judge them, that is our own judgment to ourselves. But if we see them for what they do, willfully or not, and if we observe that, then that is our act of understanding towards our different aspects.

As much as I want to shame her for it. I can see that I would probably have acted the same If I didn't go through the things I did in my life and seen the things I have seen. But if I were to have that erased and be entered to her reality, I would have been the same.

Watching that video when she is telling stories about her childhood (don't know if they are true), but being "forced" to bathe in cow's blood and make out with other kids, at age 6 and being raped and molested. No wonder she is the way she is now, no matter how much healing work she has/hasn't done. By the looks of things, she is just gathering people in her life to show/mirror her different aspects, back to herself, and seeing if she can heal and integrate them.

In whatever avatar and life story we go through when we enter this reality. What we get programmed with as a child and in our early adulthood, will deeply affect and shape us in the years to come. Unless we go through a self-deconstruction phase at some point, where we go through so many ego-deaths and have our many layers of identity peeled of like layers of an onion, it is just going to be hard to let those pieces go.
And as long as we exist as finite selves, we are just going to have a few or many layers of ego. That is just how we can exist.

I don't know if Teal has worked with psychedelics. But going through her shit in her life without any aid to show herself to herself so thoroughly (like with psychedelics) is real ballsy. So I got to give her that. Either way, reality will mirror what it does best, which is mirroring. So she is getting to heal and to work on herself, the way her reality is playing out.

Having multiple ego-deaths, and going though phases of self/identity shedding (ouroboros style) will wash us of our different disfunctionalities.
But not many are lucky to walk that path/direction.

I don't know how awake she is. But as Ralston once said about enligtenment, "Don't expect transformation".

I wish her the best.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

2 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Teal is just a representation of our side we are not healing or integrating. Rather blaming, judging and dismissing. She is just playing a role for us to see our darker sides.

Ram Dass once said: "When someone passing through and spewing their crap on to us, that is their karma, but how we choose to act or react to that, is our karma." As to if we judge them, that is our own judgment to ourselves. But if we see them for what they do, willfully or not, and if we observe that, then that is our act of understanding towards our different aspects.

As much as I want to shame her for it. I can see that I would probably have acted the same If I didn't go through the things I did in my life and seen the things I have seen. But if I were to have that erased and be entered to her reality, I would have been the same.

Watching that video when she is telling stories about her childhood (don't know if they are true), but being "forced" to bathe in cow's blood and make out with other kids, at age 6 and being raped and molested. No wonder she is the way she is now, no matter how much healing work she has/hasn't done. By the looks of things, she is just gathering people in her life to show/mirror her different aspects, back to herself, and seeing if she can heal and integrate them.

In whatever avatar and life story we go through when we enter this reality. What we get programmed with as a child and in our early adulthood, will deeply affect and shape us in the years to come. Unless we go through a self-deconstruction phase at some point, where we go through so many ego-deaths and have our many layers of identity peeled of like layers of an onion, it is just going to be hard to let those pieces go.
And as long as we exist as finite selves, we are just going to have a few or many layers of ego. That is just how we can exist.

I don't know if Teal has worked with psychedelics. But going through her shit in her life without any aid to show herself to herself so thoroughly (like with psychedelics) is real ballsy. So I got to give her that. Either way, reality will mirror what it does best, which is mirroring. So she is getting to heal and to work on herself, the way her reality is playing out.

Having multiple ego-deaths, and going though phases of self/identity shedding (ouroboros style) will wash us of our different disfunctionalities.

I don't know how awake she is. But as Ralston once said, "Don't expect transformation".

I wish her the best.

Lol I love your perspective. Stop making me feel all these good feelings!! LOL

In all seriousness though...who is Ralston? Never heard of him.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Just now, Razard86 said:

Lol I love your perspective. Stop making me feel all these good feelings!! LOL

9_9:x

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

In all seriousness though...who is Ralston? Never heard of him.

Author, teacher of consciousness. One of the teachers Leo went to.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

18 minutes ago, Benton said:

@Razard86 That’s why I was so interested in her. I didn’t think I would fare better than her in her shoes.

I wondered at what ways I could be similar.

All karma is one.

Absolutely all karma is one!!! We are all in this together no matter how many times I make Leo want to vomit in his own mouth!!!

And I'm not gonna let him live that comment down lol.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Vincent S That's a very loving take -_-.

It would be wonderful if she discovered these other ways of self-healing too that might allow for more independence from her followers, but sometimes that's just not where someone's at or had the chance to find out.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

40 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Ram Dass once said: "When someone passing through and spewing their crap on to us, that is their karma, but how we choose to act or react to that, is our karma." As: If we judge them, that is our own judgment to ourselves. But if we see them for what they do, willfully or not, and if we observe that, then that is our act of understanding towards our different aspects.

I don't know how awake she is. But as Ralston once said about enligtenment, "Don't expect transformation".

I wish her the best.

How awake she is lol. You guys need to wake up. 

Teal swan had a horrifc childhood, she is an ENTJ type 4 ennegram, with tons of unresolved inner pain and turmoil, and she surrounds herself with other people who similiarly are going through pain, to make herself feel better and not so alone lol, the end.

21 minutes ago, puporing said:

@Vincent S That's a very loving take -_-.

It would be wonderful if she discovered these other ways of self-healing too that might allow for more independence from her followers, but sometimes that's just not where someone's at or had the chance to find out.

Thanks ^_^

Well, what is so interesting that we go through our own journey, learning all these things, and to use that to help teaching others, so many things about the healing process, the journey, the process, the work; just like Teal has for all these years. Yet we fall in to a few traps or call them tests, and we fail to see what we have learned, said and done throughout our journey.

And the ego will use that specific moment to hold us by the neck and to use that as our deepest weaknesses: "See how bad you are? See, you haven't changed a bit! You are not good enough!"
And sometimes we fall deeply in to that trap, and identify with that and then our whole reality changes to reflect that wounding, or pain or identity.

It is like a drama show that keeps creating new scenes for different characters and actors that are playing new roles.
If you look at the whole thing from above; Our whole lives, it is the perfect illusion for Consciousness to fool itself in/under. But it looks so real and so convincing as the characters and the identity of these characters/aspects.

What I find interesting is that what we have the hardest to embody, is presence of mind. How to catch yourself in the making?
To really learn from our mistakes and past conflicts. And to be aware enough to use that in every moment of our lives. Acting under pressure.
It's most likely something we realize after we have done something that we regret, that we say: "Oh, I shouldn't have acted that way."
And that becomes the next illusionary path we choose walk on.

27 minutes ago, bambi said:

How awake she is lol. You guys need to wake up. 

Teal swan had a horrifc childhood, she is an ENTJ type 4 ennegram, with tons of unresolved inner pain and turmoil, and she surrounds herself with other people who similiarly are going through pain, to make herself feel better and not so alone lol, the end.

Thank you for that wonderful insight :)

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not my area of focus.

Quoting you re my question about Internal family systems.

I personally think internal family system's teaching would be able to inform your understanding of reality, in the way you seek.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I think one of the major problems is that we are so complicated as humans, and all of us are messed up. 

I was never attracted to Teal's teachings. 

I honestly think everyone is so messed up. Gotta focus on awakening, truth seeking and dancing in this mess.

Currently reading a book called "Full Catastrophe Living"... very suitable ahahh.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Teal is a narcissist, nothing more and nothing less than that. You guys praising her should watch the videos Leo sent.

On 6/20/2022 at 0:28 PM, aurum said:

I have not seen the documentary so I don’t know what has or hasn’t been exposed. But from what I’ve seen from Teal’s videos, her work is deeply insightful and nuanced. She clearly has a high degree of consciousness.

I also have not seen the documentaries. But regardless of what they expose, I still appreciate and respect Teal's trauma and childhood wounds Wisdom. She is still much better than all or almost all psychiatrists, therapists, and psychologists. 

But I detected a problem with Teal a few years ago. I could see she lacked embodiment or implementation of her own deep insights. She teaches full time and runs a community. Those alone restrict her from doing serious implementation work which requires much alone time, experimentation, introspection and contemplation. 

Having deep insights about childhood trauma and mental-emotional brokenness is good, but surely not enough for very significant healing. Implementation is the other half of the challenge. 

The documentaries must have some significant truths in them. Not my intention to sound pretentious, but Teal is still significantly broken. I can tell just by watching her speaking.

Edited by jimwell

7 hours ago, puporing said:

It makes me think alot of these "healer" types are actually trying to heal themselves through their clients. 

This is pretty much true of everybody. Its one of the most famous traps we can fall into. Good intentions, but distracts from healing meant for yourself. Something I need to work on personally myself.

1 hour ago, jimwell said:

Not my intention to be pretentious, but Teal is still significantly broken. I can tell just by looking at her speaking. 

I have not noticed that. She seems relatively healthy to me.

On 16/6/2022 at 5:44 AM, mmKay said:

To give opinions about her y'all should watch this episode of hell on earth first. It's almost 3 hours but you get a first hand explanation of her upbringing with a cult leader. 

What the heck! She was obligated to have sex with a corpse as a kid?! I don't even know what to think about this whole history.

@Arcangelo

5 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

12 pages of gossip

And some pages behave age 12, ages ago as of late, as young apprentices vying for attention waiting like shoes under hoes pipes, adding tension to already a pent up piss oge of a thread this is. 12 pages of 50 shades is more than enough given the shady mormon interviewee's eyes and hears and voice fluttery like a lady, no body language expert needed to see it as dubious ar best, no oxymoron needed. So obviously Arcangelo said makes sense like a Jello made of sugar cane eaten by a jiggly puff.

Ahahaha ? 

The only trouble I see with those testimonials is that it's prob a lot of ex-lovers who thought they could get with Teal or something (which is also not great and why she doesn't learn to not make those things part of her work I have no idea).. I mean there's gotta be truth in there too but you know, it gets tained by that at least to some extent, but prob mostly accurate stuff I would think.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。