ZenAlex

So it looks like Teal Swan is finally being exposed.

448 posts in this topic

On 16.6.2022 at 0:58 AM, Leo Gura said:

There is no physical community here and very limited contact between us all. It's just a forum. And this is by design, a deliberate choice I made even though I could make a lot more money otherwise.

Which is why I don't gather ya'll under one roof. I know the shitshow that would ensue.

Why do you think a lot of high consciousness people end up establishing cults, but you haven't?

If someone understands reality and consciousness on a deep level, and sees reality as a whole, why do they do actions that they know are probably net harmful for the whole (such as starting cults)?

Or is the tendency to want to start a cult and allow others to worship oneself due to a lack in some other line of development than simply consciousness?

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@TheAlchemist If it's more cult-like then it's not as high conscious as can be. By its nature, conscious leadership is harder to achieve/maintain than having some awakenings. And so the type of structure one sets up to transmit their message, is one of the indicators of one's level of consciousness - to forsee potential problems ahead of time and working to prevent them. 

A highly conscious leader does not want/need someone to "worship" them.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

5 minutes ago, puporing said:

If it's more cult-like then it's not as high conscious as can be. By its nature, conscious leadership is harder than having some awakenings. And so the type of structure one sets up to transmit their message, is indicative of one's level of consciousness. 

Its hard, beacuse the focus of her work (as far as i know) is around healing , so her whole business model is around helping depressed, traumatized people. Now i can imagine, how fucking hard it would be to manage such people.

Edited by zurew

21 minutes ago, zurew said:

Its hard, beacuse the focus of her work (as far as i know) is around healing , so her whole business model is around helping depressed, traumatized people. Now i can imagine, how fucking hard it would be to manage such people.

Of course yes she threw herself into the mud so to speak, it was a courageous thing to do. But as she's in the midst of her work a highly conscious person would start to notice problems and actively refine/upgrade their process to avoid future problems. It's not that there should never be "mishaps", it's whether someone is aware enough to learn from and tweak/re-examine things.

So who knows, maybe the documentary will be a bit of a wake up call for her, or not, hard to say which way it'll go :D. I say it with love, because I genuinely wish she didn't have to deal with this kind of drama.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, TheAlchemist said:

Why do you think a lot of high consciousness people end up establishing cults, but you haven't?

The most conscious ones don't.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Didn't Osho, who was a stage Turquoise being, have a cult of his own?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What do the most conscious ones do?

18 hours ago, integral said:

You're lying to yourself, you've made up your mind a long time ago and underestimate the counter-intuitive nature of everything. A unbiassed inquiry into this looks nothing like how you've used your intellect.

You ignored the question I asked you, and continue to dismiss any evidence provided to you.

You sound exactly like a typical cult follower. You ignore evidence, and don't even provide a standard of evidence you would be willing to accept because likely there's nothing you probably would accept. You just try to make everyone criticizing your group, or your beloved leader, doubt themselves and their perceptions with gas lighting like tactics like this. The only thing you've tried to do this whole thread is dismiss me and other Teal critics as biased. 

Everything she does that's criticized you'll just twist it to make it sound like everyone against it is just biased, lying to themselves, have an agenda etc.

There's point in even arguing with you. The evidence has been displayed. 

I never said it was absolute proof, I said it was evidence of what could very well be true, and to dismiss it as "everyone else just doesn't understand" would be foolish. 

I'm open to the possibility that I could be wrong. You, are on the other hand, are clearly set on believing teal is innocent and misunderstood, and everyone against her is out to get her. 

If you dislike bias, check your own. You clearly have it. Which is why you have nothing to retort with other than crap like this. 

Edited by ZenAlex

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Does she even realize that she's God? I dunno. If not, she's not so advanced.

@Leo Gura Teal says that everything and everyone is God.

4 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

Which is why I don't gather ya'll under one roof. I know the shitshow that would ensue.

@Leo GuraHow do you know that Teal Swan gathers people under one roof?

@Hardkill Yes, but that doesn't say whether or not Teal Swan intends to be a cult leader. Can you give me some examples with how Ohso's followers created a cult?

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

44 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

You ignored the question I asked you, and continue to dismiss any evidence provided to you.

@ZenAlexYou point out when others are defensive but not within yourself. You are also defensive with Teal Swan being a cult leader.

Edited by AndylizedAAY

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Osho was negligent and irresponsible.

@Leo Gura Do you know about Teal Tribe? Who thinks that Teal Tribe is an online cult why or why not (anyone can answer)? Btw, how come people are ignoring my posts? Are my conversations too shallow for you to join?

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to ask another question related to this post.

12 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

No, it's because the relative doesn't stop existing when it's realized that the Absolute permeates it and is its nest. Some actions have different consequences than others, in "good" against "bad" and other such dualities. You might see that all these are the Same, but they are not the same.

.....The relative is a dream. Again its a dream. Its a dream that at our baseline level feels real so for you its real. I won't deny its realness because that is how God creates. But you are not understanding. You cannot conflate something from which something comes forth. If I want to understand a plant, I need to understand the seed. If I want to understand a child I need to understand the parent. You need to study the absolute to understand the relative. The focus should be on the absolute.

The relative is constantly changing, it is impermanent. The Absolute does not change. Its permanent. That means you need to study the Absolute and frame things from that perspective first if you want to understand the impermanent. Basically don't get lost in the ego games, transcend them.

Ask yourself that if you are the creator and you just fell asleep, if you were to awaken in the dream what would be the purpose for it. Notice God has given its characters in the dream the opportunity to awaken to this. What would be the purpose behind it? I'm sure its not to spend time debating on the impermanent constantly changing reality that the character has very little influence over. Its not conflation, its perspective correction.

In the words of Paul When I was a child I did as a child, when I became a man I put away childish things. Even Jesus stated not to worry about tomorrow. Every time we debate....we are just playing an ego game. I've debated for years on almost every topic both in person and online and after all those years (30 +) you realize...its pointless. The zeitgeist is going to be what it is. You only have a small influence over it. It transcends your finite being.

So basically its better for me to share, listen more, and accept what is, versus debating all the time about what should be better. That's the gist of what I am saying. But the great thing is...you are free to do as you will. I'll love you all the same.

Watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI220ydXj1Q

This man leads a ridiculous number of people. You have Billionaire and Millionaire CEOs asking him how he does it. Its this. The problem with growing up in Western Culture is we have been taught to be opinionated and to critique and debate, and dissect, etc etc. It doesn't work long term because eventually the person feels like they cannot do anything right. Notice also, your life will start to feel that way as well. Because yourself won't be able to reach your own standards if you direct it towards yourself. 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 17/06/2022 at 7:17 AM, TheAlchemist said:

Leo is too shy and weak to deal with people face to face. He can never start a cult.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

So... I watched the whole documentary now, all 4 episodes. It looks pretty bad by the end. But then I listened to Teal's responses to the documentary and it's hard to know who to believe. She claims the documentary was very deceptively edited. How truthfully edited was the documentary? Who the fuck knows.

There are definitely plenty of red flags in there if the documentary is to be believed at all.

The biggest problem is that she seems to live way too close with what should be her employees. There needs to be a boundary between employer and employee, such that employees are not your personal servants, pawns, and emotional support system. Employees must be allowed to live their own lives and have their own agenda. It seems that Teal is way too emotionally needy with them, using them as a surrogate family, the family she never had.

Bottom line: don't live in the same house with your employees. And don't get too emotionally close to your employees. The boundaries between personal life and work life exist for good reason. It shouldn't matter who your employees are fucking. The fact that this matters to Teal is a problem.

Teal's whole inner circle setup is very incestuous and will obviously breed problems and endless drama. It comes off as authoritarian, with her expecting everyone around her to bend to her agenda and have none of their own. This isn't sustainable, healthy, or in line with conscious relationships.

Overall, I enjoyed the documentary. It felt raw and real. Even if it isn't true, it has good lessons there for how to not run a spirituality community.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Bottom line: don't live in the same house with your employees. And don't get too emotionally close to your employees. The boundaries between personal life and work life exist for good reason. It shouldn't matter who your employees are fucking. The fact that this matters to Teal is a problem.

Although I'm not completely aware of the situation, if she truly cared for her employees "emotionally", she would have set boundaries, and wouldn't have asked such questions. @Leo Gurawe could also think like this. 

Edited by Bird Larry

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So... I watched the whole documentary now, all 4 episodes. It looks pretty bad by the end. But then I listened to Teal's responses to the documentary and it's hard to know who to believe. She claims the documentary was very deceptively edited. How truthfully edited was the documentary? Who the fuck knows.

There are definitely plenty of red flags in there if the documentary is to be believed at all.

The biggest problem is that she seems to live way too close with what should be her employees. There needs to be a boundary between employer and employee, such that employees are not your personal servants, pawns, and emotional support system. Employees must be allowed to live their own lives and have their own agenda. It seems that Teal is way too emotionally needy with them, using them as a surrogate family, the family she never had.

Teal's whole inner circle setup is very incestuous and will obviously breed problems and endless drama. It comes off as authoritarian, with her expecting everyone around her to bend to her agenda and have none of their own. This isn't sustainable, healthy, or in line with conscious relationships.

Overall, I enjoyed the documentary. It felt raw and real. Even if it isn't true, it has good lessons there for how to not run a spirituality community.

I agree with the whole "surrogate family" but... How is she supposed to find a new close group? She is not on good terms with her parents. What would you suggest to someone like her about fulfilling that closeness need? 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️