ZenAlex

So it looks like Teal Swan is finally being exposed.

448 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, integral said:

Leo does this on a daily lmao

Leo is perfection :x

STOP IT HEATHEN!

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Exactly... thats what all debates are, a critique of a critique!!! Glad you noticed!!!

I like to provide a running commentary ;)

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

35 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

1 episode in. As far as evidence is concerned, I think people underestimate the subtle, psychological dynamics. People want overt evidence like bruises from physical violence, DNA samples at the scene and so forth.

But strictly through a psychological lens, the scene where the guy asks her if she has anyone she gets feedback from ('someone she respects' is problematic.)

She misinterprets that as someone being 'above her'.

She then compares herself to the Dalai Lama and the fastest runner in the world.

Says she's the most conscious person she's ever known, so why would she need feedback from anyone, is what it boils down to.

She says all this is a defensive manner. As if a nerve was struck. 'How dare you question me.'

Just watch that part of the documentary, it speaks for itself. 

agreed dude.

Be curious to hear your thoughts on the other episodes too

Be-Do-Have

16 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

Leo is perfection :x

STOP IT HEATHEN!

?

Be-Do-Have

Guess I'll have to watch this thing.

To be fair, once you have access to God consciousness, that becomes your guru. But it is still important to be open to human feedback about your behavior.

Does she even realize that she's God? I dunno. If not, she's not so advanced.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What did she do? Is she running an abusive sex cult on some rural Indiana farm, is she scamming people of thousands of dollars for fake courses?

hrhrhtewgfegege

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

What did she do? Is she running an abusive sex cult on some rural Indiana farm, is she scamming people of thousands of dollars for fake courses?

Worse, shes an assertive feminist. :D

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Leo Gura

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Which is why I don't gather ya'll under one roof. I know the shitshow that would ensue.

What do you mean? You do gather us all under one roof, ahem, this forum... Where else do you gather your followers?

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You really don't understand what a cult is if you think this forum is anywhere close.

You think it is not a cult, or at least really hoping it's not, trying to make sure it is not. Eventually it does become a cult, even if this wasn't the original plan, a very subtle tricky cult. I am not blaming you at all for this, but you gotta understand that people think differently than you and they are too much in their minds racing for success dependent on self imagery and "perceived value".

On 15/06/2022 at 2:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

The kind of stuff she teaches will always be labeled as culty.

Then again, any physical New Age spiritual community built around a charismatic teacher is going to take on cult like dynamics. Which is why I never started one. When you get a bunch of people together into a small space under a common philosophy they will start acting like a herd of retards.

Haha

On 15/06/2022 at 2:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

Then again, any physical New Age spiritual community built around a charismatic teacher is going to take on cult like dynamics. 

@Leo Gura Leo what do you mean by "cult like dynamics" could you give a few examples

Edited by Aaron p

36 minutes ago, Roy said:

I know its annoying, but you really gotta watch the doc

Be-Do-Have

5 minutes ago, Ulax said:

I know its annoying, but you really gotta watch the doc

Either she committed some sort of crime(s) and it's interesting, or it's not. I don't want to watch an entire documentary just to find out "Teal Swan is a mean bitch to her employees and peers like Ellen Degenerates."

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 minutes ago, Roy said:

Either she committed some sort of crime(s) and it's interesting, or it's not. I don't want to watch an entire documentary just to find out "Teal Swan is a mean bitch to her employees and peers like Ellen Degenerates."

Almost right. The entire thing leads up to the climax where Teal Swan is unveiled to actually be Ellen Degeneres

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

To be fair, once you have access to God consciousness, that becomes your guru. But it is still important to be open to human feedback about your behavior.

To what degree? A huge feature of accessing  God consciousness is not giving a shit about human projections onto the imagined self. Why hold onto it? (Although case in point for helpful, constructive feedback .. though most humans are not interested in offering that).

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

@Leo Gura Leo what do you mean by "cult like dynamics" could you give a few examples

See video: Cult Psychology - Part 1

54 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

To what degree? A huge feature of accessing  God consciousness is not giving a shit about human projections onto the imagined self. Why hold onto it? (Although case in point for helpful, constructive feedback .. though most humans are not interested in offering that).

Obviously don't take ego projections too seriously, but sometimes people can give you valid feedback on your own blindspots which you don't easily see. Even very conscious and woke people have blindspots and bad behavioral habits that require correcting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, zurew said:

Say that to the kids in Africa, who are starving to death. "Broo, from the absolute pov, it doesn't really matter, if you starve or not".

We need to be able to engage with relative level stuff, because it gets very boring after a while, to have 'from the absolute pov' convos all the time.

You think I don't know that? I use to use the same arguments you are currently using...but then you realize...it literally is all for naught. This conversation we are having is not going to change those kids in Africa. Also if you understand how reality works, even those kids in Africa can make a change in their lives. Remember what I said....pick a route and go. You can pick your path, I don't think you all understand what it means when it is said you are God. 

Life doesn't happen to you, you are life. So if you are it....then you can choose the direction. Your human body is basically a walking simulator. Me and you can be in the same room but our experience will be different. Ask yourself why? There is no objective experience. 

That is the clue. Its all freaking subjective. I have been running tests this whole week with my thoughts, and dreams. Your reality mirrors your thoughts, feelings, and visualizations. You are unconsciously creating your reality. This is why I have been saying on the forums but people aren't getting it. 

A Psychedelic is just a mirror of how your reality works. Your whole life is just a trip. The same way your thoughts and beliefs and feelings influence those trips is the same way your "real" life works.

Also....how in the world can someone conflate the Meta Truth over the truth. You need to notice how funny that sounds. The Meta supercedes the relative because the relative is born out of the Meta. The relative is the illusion when compared to the Meta. So the Meta is the key to figuring out how to navigate the relative.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@fopylo

2 hours ago, fopylo said:

@Leo Gura

What do you mean? You do gather us all under one roof, ahem, this forum... Where else do you gather your followers?

You think it is not a cult, or at least really hoping it's not, trying to make sure it is not. Eventually it does become a cult, even if this wasn't the original plan, a very subtle tricky cult. I am not blaming you at all for this, but you gotta understand that people think differently than you and they are too much in their minds racing for success dependent on self imagery and "perceived value".

It's interesting considering that the generation of today's youth is more predominantly zoomers, with a zoomer epistemology, and some millennial thinking as well. All who think that a cult also extends to online forums and chat rooms, which they are partially right, but they are technically wrong in thinking that an online cult is more dangerous than one in real life. In online communities you can still leave, but in real life cults that's more dangerous. However, younger generations will not appreciate how dangerous classical cults are, it's just missing information, or they simple can't understand.

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Also....how in the world can someone conflate the Meta Truth over the truth. You need to notice how funny that sounds. The Meta supercedes the relative because the relative is born out of the Meta. The relative is the illusion when compared to the Meta. So the Meta is the key to figuring out how to navigate the relative.

No, it's because the relative doesn't stop existing when it's realized that the Absolute permeates it and is its nest. Some actions have different consequences than others, in "good" against "bad" and other such dualities. You might see that all these are the Same, but they are not the same.

? my man Todd Grande made a vid on this 2 hours ago:

@The0Self If that were all true yeah I'd agree with him. I don't get why someone like her would even want/need an "inner circle" (in a public setting), she does not need one at this point to deliver her message. Can easily just do what someone like Rupert Spira does if she still wants to host live events. Boundaries and such is pretty key to master for those environments. 

2-3 people in a group can have challenging dynamics already and more than 3-4 is bound to run kinda wild/unpredictably.

Seems like a recipe for drama/disaster even if she didn't intend on it at first. And if she's not super aware of those dynamics and pitfalls of running such "inner circle" that's a blind spot. I'd venture to say she still has some unresolved stuff of her own to work through, or hasn't considered other ways of doing things that might create less problems for herself and others..

She seems a bit trapped in it too. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。