ZenAlex

So it looks like Teal Swan is finally being exposed.

448 posts in this topic

Jesus christ, midway through episode 4 now.

You guys need to give this doc a watch. Its damning stuff.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@StarStruck Not one that I can share on the forum.

If you typed in lookmovie2 on google, you may choose to click the link. However, I'm not saying you should.

Be-Do-Have

When the private investigator talks about what she think is going to happen to her report, in the final episode, it had me creasing ?. Funny lady ? That alone makes the docuseries worth watching rofl

Be-Do-Have

9 hours ago, zurew said:

Whether my crticism is valid or not will be not up to me to decide, but it will be up to the person who recieves it. Also, i think you are conflating the absolute with the relative here. As long as we are planning on operating this ego, we will need to face the harsh nature of reality, from this relative pov. I assume, you think that feedback = bad all the time, but i won't agree with you there, and i layed out in my previous paragraphs why i don't agree with that approach. We give feedback all the time, especially, when we disagree with someone. Now, again, your feedback and disagreement can be formulated in different ways and not all hold the same value and utility.

The irony of this whole thing, is that you actually judge me and giving me feedback, because i say that criticism can sometimes be valid and usable.

I think we shouldn't conflate the absolute with the relative. I agree, that every human is a hypocrite if we would to judge it from the absolute pov, but obviously we shouldn't do that, because no one can live up to those standards in a finite form. So we go with standards using the relative pov, and here we are. But notice, even that statement is a judgement statement "every human is a hypocrite" and it is true. Is that bad that you said that? I don't think so, and i think it is true. If we always use these absolute pov arguments, we will lose all nuance all the time, and talking about anything will be meaningless.

You really do not understand that criticism is untenable. I'm not conflating the relative and absolute, the absolute dissolves the relative. Infinite intelligence created everything. This cannot be disputed if you believe in Non-Duality. If this is true, then all criticism is meaningless. So why do we do it? Because we are selfish. The truth is, everything is perfect. I'm not saying this to sound airy fairy. Its literally true. Why?

Because God cannot force us to change, because God has unconditional love. So you are right in that we can push for things to change, but how fast they change is not within the ego's control. Right now as we type all this and discuss all this, is any of this going to lead to any meaningful change? No. It will spark some change since all actions are interconnected. But in the grand scheme of things, change is slow unless something dramatic happens. When dramatic things happen a paradigm shift happens. 

But we have no control over all that from the ego perspective, so then what are we really doing here? Complaining, venting. I'm not saying we don't have the right, I'm just pointing out the pointlessness of it all. Again all criticism is just delusion, all logic is only as strong as its relevance to the environmental factors, what is called the zeitgeist. In statistics, you are lucky if your model has a 70 % success rate. The impermanence of life make all criticism untenable, the lack of control of the ego makes all criticism untenable, and the lack of the big picture it makes it all untenable.

Its why I said you can try to argue against my points but you won't make sense. You judge yourself, so you don't even trust yourself because you fall short. You judge the design of reality which is constructed and maintained by infinite intelligence so that doesn't make sense. Your perspective is that of the ego, and the ego has never done anything ever. 

These discussions are just a game, a game I have played for years but its not really even constructive in moving reality towards the scenario you are pushing for.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

You really do not understand that criticism is untenable. I'm not conflating the relative and absolute, the absolute dissolves the relative. Infinite intelligence created everything. This cannot be disputed if you believe in Non-Duality. If this is true, then all criticism is meaningless. So why do we do it? Because we are selfish. The truth is, everything is perfect. I'm not saying this to sound airy fairy. Its literally true. Why?

Because God cannot force us to change, because God has unconditional love. So you are right in that we can push for things to change, but how fast they change is not within the ego's control. Right now as we type all this and discuss all this, is any of this going to lead to any meaningful change? No. It will spark some change since all actions are interconnected. But in the grand scheme of things, change is slow unless something dramatic happens. When dramatic things happen a paradigm shift happens. 

But we have no control over all that from the ego perspective, so then what are we really doing here? Complaining, venting. I'm not saying we don't have the right, I'm just pointing out the pointlessness of it all. Again all criticism is just delusion, all logic is only as strong as its relevance to the environmental factors, what is called the zeitgeist. In statistics, you are lucky if your model has a 70 % success rate. The impermanence of life make all criticism untenable, the lack of control of the ego makes all criticism untenable, and the lack of the big picture it makes it all untenable.

Its why I said you can try to argue against my points but you won't make sense. You judge yourself, so you don't even trust yourself because you fall short. You judge the design of reality which is constructed and maintained by infinite intelligence so that doesn't make sense. Your perspective is that of the ego, and the ego has never done anything ever. 

These discussions are just a game, a game I have played for years but its not really even constructive in moving reality towards the scenario you are pushing for.

You're critiquing his critique.

Be-Do-Have

@zurew

3 hours ago, zurew said:

@Danioover9000 Do you disagree with this statement: "there is a  time and place, to make a criticism" ? All the other things are irrelevant.

Taking the risk of rubiks cubing myself into some box, yes I agree, from the absolute perspective, that there's no such thing as a proper time and place for criticism, and from the relative perspective, there's such a thing as a proper place and time for criticism due to dualities made by the mind.

@ZenAlex

1 hour ago, ZenAlex said:

The evidence has already been displayed. 

If you do not wish to accept the evidence as clear proof, then I understand that. I cannot 100% prove anything. Nothing has been absolutely proven.

But testimonies from ex-members about terrible behaviour, the fact that she organizes things very similarly to a cult, and the documentary clearly showing questionable behaviour. These things ARE evidence. 

To just ignore at all is ridiculous.

Teal has made videos about the documentary explaining herself, but these videos could easily be filled with her lies and manipulation. The documentaries show questionable behaviour, her responses to them could easily be her own made up crap. 

Again, nothing is proven, but you should at least be somewhat open to the possibility of cult activity.

I am open to the possibility that teal is a misunderstood person, but I find that difficult to believe.

I BELIEVE based on evidence, but I admit I don't KNOW. 

I'd say the chances she's a cult leader are greater than the chances she is not. 

Is it possible that a rich person could have paid for those ex members to say negative shit about her? Is it also possible that such a person, or group, hired a video editor to clip up a video that shows her in such a cult like light?

Edited by Danioover9000

The thing that disturbs me the most is that Barbara Snow was her therapist and she claims to be a victim of Satanic Ritual Abuse.  Barbara Snow was a central figure of the Satanic Panic of the 1980s where the McMartins were arrested because therapists like Snow induced false memories of Ritual Abuse into vulnerable children.  As a result, a panic was created through a sensationalist,  irresponsible media and innocent people went to jail.

“Some of the childhood abuse Teal says she experienced was Satanic Ritual Abuse, repressed memories she uncovered while working with therapist Barbara Snow, a central figure in the Satanic Panic of the 80s.”

https://www.autostraddle.com/the-deep-end-teal-swan-true-story/

People need to read history because history repeats itself.

McMartin preschool trial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial#Second_trial_and_dismissal

“The prosecution then gave up trying to obtain a conviction, and the case was closed with all charges against Ray Buckey dismissed. He had been jailed for five years without ever being convicted of committing any crime.”

Psychotherapy cults have been around since the 1960s and they have well tested techniques for fabrication, manipulation and control.  Lifespring was around for decades until they were finally driven out of business by lawsuits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifespring

Millions of people are flocking to youtube to find direction for their lives.  They are alienated and lonely separated from any community in an inhuman, materialistic society.   

America is a country that is intelligent but not wise.

Avoid Gurus Follow Plants.jpg

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

Because he was, indeed, conflating the absolute and the relative.

I don't follow Teal Swan in any fashion whatsoever or even know what she's about. Before watching one of her responses to the documentary, the only thing I'd ever in my life seen of her was about the first 1-2 minutes of a video she did on spiritual bypassing, before I lost interest and exited the video because it was stuff I'd heard before -- and that was at least a year ago. But from watching both 1. the documentary's trailer and 2. Teal Swan's first video response to it, it does seem like the creators of the documentary could have been unfair. Maybe they know something I don't about Swan, and they figure their main concern is just getting the word out that she's bad news... but the trailer definitely seems to take her out of context and dramatize and problematize her in a hit-job sort of fashion.

@The0Self

13 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I don't follow Teal Swan in any fashion whatsoever or even know what she's about. Before watching one of her responses to the documentary, the only thing I'd ever in my life seen of her was about the first 1-2 minutes of a video she did on spiritual bypassing, before I lost interest and exited the video because it was stuff I'd heard before -- and that was at least a year ago. But from watching both 1. the documentary's trailer and 2. Teal Swan's first video response to it, it does seem like the creators of the documentary could have been unfair. Maybe they know something I don't about Swan, and they figure their main concern is just getting the word out that she's bad news... but the trailer definitely seems to take her out of context and dramatize and problematize her in a hit-job sort of fashion.

That's my feeling as well. I don't like Swan or her delivery, but I felt the documentary was a bit uncharitable.

2 hours ago, Ulax said:

Exactly... thats what all debates are, a critique of a critique!!! Glad you noticed!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I'm just pointing out the pointlessness of it all

Everything is pointless from the absolute pov, thats why i don't think it is even worth talking about it, when it comes to relative stuff and relative "problems". My problem is that literally anything can be dismissed using 'from the absolute pov' arguments, and all nuance will be lost and nothing will mean anything. What you say is true, but i don't agree with how you use the absolute to dissolve everything and any argument.

Imagine, if you had a conflict with your loved one, and you would always use this line "yeah babe, i can see what you are talking about, but your opinion is biased, looking at it from the absolute pov, it doesn't really matter what you think or what you do".

We need relative domain solutions, to solve relative domain problems.

Any argument could be dismissed using your way of reasoning and using the trump card the 'absolute pov'.  Every crticism is untenable from the absolute pov, but from the relative pov, some perspective and feedback can provide some utility, and that was my main point.

4 minutes ago, zurew said:

Everything is pointless from the absolute pov, thats why i don't think it is even worth talking about it, when it comes to relative stuff and relative "problems". My problem is that literally anything can be dismissed using 'from the absolute pov' arguments, and all nuance will be lost and nothing will mean anything. What you say is true, but i don't agree with how you use the absolute to dissolve everything and any argument.

Imagine, if you had a conflict with your loved one, and you would always use this line "yeah babe, i can see what you are talking about, but your opinion is biased, looking at it from the absolute pov, it doesn't really matter what you think or what you do".

We need relative domain solutions, to solve relative domain problems.

Any argument could be dismissed using your way of reasoning and using the trump card the 'absolute pov'.  Every crticism is untenable from the absolute pov, but from the relative pov, some perspective and feedback can provide some utility, and that was my main point.

We don't need anything. We don't need to solve anything. Just choose a direction and go, and whatever comes your way accept it. You can either flow through life, or fight it. There are no problems. The belief in problems...is the only problem lol.

SInce Teal Swan critiques the accuracy of the documentary, do the creators of it not trust her word? If they were to listen to her, would the documentary come out differently or were they just trying to expose her? It is said that the documentary itself is evidence, is it video footage of what actually happened? Is Teal Swan in the documentary a deep fake character since the real Teal Swan critiqued it in her thoughts videos?

Edited by AndylizedAAY

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There are no problems. The belief in problems...is the only problem lol.

Say that to the kids in Africa, who are starving to death. "Broo, from the absolute pov, it doesn't really matter, if you starve or not".

We need to be able to engage with relative level stuff, because it gets very boring after a while, to have 'from the absolute pov' convos all the time.

Edited by zurew

1 episode in. As far as evidence is concerned, I think people underestimate the subtle, psychological dynamics. People want overt evidence like bruises from physical violence, DNA samples at the scene and so forth.

But strictly through a psychological lens, the scene where the guy asks her if she has anyone she gets feedback from ('someone she respects' is problematic.)

She misinterprets that as someone being 'above her'.

She then compares herself to the Dalai Lama and the fastest runner in the world.

Says she's the most conscious person she's ever known, so why would she need feedback from anyone, is what it boils down to.

She says all this is a defensive manner. As if a nerve was struck. 'How dare you question me.'

Just watch that part of the documentary, it speaks for itself. 

Edited by PenguinPablo

12 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

Says she's the most conscious person she's ever known, so why would she need feedback from anyone, is what it boils down to.

Leo does this on a daily lmao, its not that anyone is above her or not, its she is doing the hard work and pushing the limits of her work so there is no one above her in the field she specializes in. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?