Dear Fiona

I'm God

33 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Exactly. God is Perfect so it cannot be made any better.

God cannot be otherwise because it must be Absolute Perfection. Its Will is identical to Perfection.

Why would an unlimited intelligence be anything less than absolutely perfect? Think about it. If you could be any way you wanted, you would choose perfection. So God chose perfection and never looked back.

Any choice a human makes is part of God's meta-Perfection.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah..... xDxDxD:x

thank you namaste

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Basically every problem in my life and every problem in the world. 

I've not had one single circumstance, or story, or feeling yet, that was able to withstand serious inner inquiry. Whilst it's not a "pleasant" process, and some things have taken months of waves of stuff coming up, and my own resistance, then dissolving, then more layers, more resistance, more dissolving. 
I've still not had something that holds up as real. That's not just a story, fabricated by my own mind. 

@Dear Fiona I hear the point you are making. Suffering is a tricky subject. Many say suffering is necessary for growth. I feel it is one way, but not the only way. An infinite mind can imagine anything, any type of world. It could just as easily imagine worlds without extreme suffering. I feel these worlds exist. I have visited some of them during OBE's. The extreme suffering on earth is just one way of experiencing, not the only way. 

Edited by Matthew85

9 hours ago, Dear Fiona said:

The week I woke up, I had a mini love affair with teaspoons too. Like "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I never saw you before, and here you are, every day, making me perfect tea" But weirdly, the teaspoons were wiser than me. They always knew. They were always in on the cosmic joke. 
I moved recently, but back then, I lived by a huge park. It's a nice area, but it's city centre Liverpool, and you can't escape crime and drugs and prostitution no matter where you live in Liverpool. 
There was a women's refuge not far from me. All these girls would regularly walk past my house, and I'd be sitting drinking coffee. I made friends with most of them. Chatting. Except one girl. She would walk right past, so lost in a world of her own, no eye contact ever. I always felt so much inner discomfort when she walked past. 
That week. She walked past, and I saw her for the first time. I'm sure others who have awakened here, will resonate with "seeing things differently" isn't about a vision, or the actual picture changing. It's more of an optical illusion, a change in perception. 
She was absolutely perfect. Just total perfection. Even now, I have tears behind my eyes, thinking of her. 

I saw my own arrogance, and pride, and hubris, in my judgement of all of it. I saw my own superiority, in "making friends" with these other girls.  It fitted my picture of myself, being "unjudgemental" 
And I saw, that it was my own fears inside, that had fed the disconnect, and discomfort, between me and this other girl. She didn't fit in my own narrative of myself, being the nice woman "who kindly chats to prostitutes and drug addicts" And I saw the inherent superiority, in pity, and feeling sorry for people. 
This girl was like an angel. Perfect. Who was I to ever judge her as somehow "less than ?" 
I'm forever grateful, and humbled, by what she showed me that day. 

@Dear Fiona Thank you for sharing this. I can definitely relate to your experience. One of the greatest gifts of awakening is the ability to see the depth and beauty of life and people that we were overlooking before. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My health problems.

Basically every problem in my life and every problem in the world. Especially all the political problems.

@Leo Gura Can you share in more detail on one of these how it was actually perfect even though from Leo's perspective it didn't feel that way? 

On 6/16/2022 at 6:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

Teaching would be part of God's Will

Well said!

On 6/16/2022 at 10:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

My health problems.

Basically every problem in my life and every problem in the world. Especially all the political problems.

my problems with my eyes.

8 hours ago, blackchair said:
On 6/16/2022 at 1:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

My health problems.

my problems with my eyes.

@blackchair Can you expand on this? How is the problems with your eyes perfect?

59 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@blackchair Can you expand on this? How is the problems with your eyes perfect?

i apologise first, english is my second language so i can't be precise as Leo. Problems with my eyes started when corona entered my country (attachments are little buggersxD) i literally didn't want to see people suffering, wearing masks etc, 2 and half years later masks are off in my country, and my eyes are better. Is this helpful or did i went off the topic? 

1 hour ago, blackchair said:

i apologise first, english is my second language so i can't be precise as Leo. Problems with my eyes started when corona entered my country (attachments are little buggersxD) i literally didn't want to see people suffering, wearing masks etc, 2 and half years later masks are off in my country, and my eyes are better. Is this helpful or did i went off the topic? 

@blackchair Interesting. It sounds like your desire to not want to see the suffering manifested as vision problems. 

On 6/16/2022 at 1:44 AM, Leo Gura said:
On 6/15/2022 at 7:34 PM, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Can you share an example of something that as Leo you viewed as corrupt or unjust. Something you felt should not be the way it is, but when you viewed it from a very expanded state you were able to see the perfection of it?

My health problems.

@Leo Gura Having the insight that everything is perfect, how do we not fall into a passive state of just excepting things the way they are. It seems you could lose any motivation to improve something. For example, even though you saw how your health problems were perfect, you still want to improve them. 

Can you elaborate on one of the problems you were able to see the perfection of. How was it perfect even though it didn't seem that way from your normal state of consciousness? This would be very helpful. 

On 6/15/2022 at 11:35 PM, Dear Fiona said:

@Razard86
It might be a bad choice of words. Its just that it's not part of my direct experience. Although being God is. If I understand solipsism correctly, that means it's only me. I think others describe it as like a lake, with ripples. I'm a ripple, but still the lake. Then there's other ripples. 
I know I'm God. As in there is no God "out there" 
But that's all I got so far. 

Keep searching. The beauty is this whole thing is whatever you desire to know, you can find out. So just put that intention out there and you can find out. One of the secrets I'm noticing people are getting tripped up on is the word ONE and Infinity. They don't seem to understand it, and thats why they don't understand the Infinity of Gods. 

Study some near death experiences, it will give you some clues to piece the puzzle together.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 6/16/2022 at 8:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

My health problems.

@Leo Gura How? Health problems feel so unjust and so unfair. How did you come to peace with it Leo? How do you see the perfection of it?

Health problems are plaguing my life and stealing my life away from me. How do you come to peace with it?

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.